Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 255 of 344 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 305 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 5153
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1343

    I tried

    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cali-esc...nchester-92087.

    The site shows recent reviews, but I cannot get a response fIrom her by text or phone.
    I tried a few months ago and had no luck, as she never answered. I just moved on at the time. If you end up meeting her please give a review.

  2. #1342

    Cali

    Has anyone seen her: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cali-esc...nchester-92087.

    The site shows recent reviews, but I cannot get a response from her by text or phone.

  3. #1341
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    Remi has a good gig going on, simple, satisfying, a good value. Why f_uck with a good thing? She's virtually the only long term provider among the many that have come and gone. I too have licked her sweet cooch for a bump to her. And it seems many others have too. There's got to be a reason why she won't for some? Her call. Her rules. That's how she's later this long.
    Remi is all woman and for what she does she is great, reliable and consistent. She has kids and her tits indicate that, nice to fondle but a little deflated. Probably had baby damage she is self conscious about which is why she won't get naked but I only go there for one thing so it doesn't bother me.

  4. #1340

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by Fentynalopolas  [View Original Post]
    There is a tranny posting on skip the games. Looks just like Remy lmao. No wonder Remi don't get naked. Always uses the medical issues she has for not getting naked. Really reason is she has a penor LOL.
    Remi has a good gig going on, simple, satisfying, a good value. Why f_uck with a good thing? She's virtually the only long term provider among the many that have come and gone. I too have licked her sweet cooch for a bump to her. And it seems many others have too. There's got to be a reason why she won't for some? Her call. Her rules. That's how she's later this long.

  5. #1339
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxFan978  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Remi before she does have a pussy I've got 69 from her before for a extra fee and that's it unless she got the surgery or something then she's all woman.
    I also dined at the why with her.

    Rac.

  6. #1338

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxFan978  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Remi before she does have a pussy I've got 69 from her before for a extra fee and that's it unless she got the surgery or something then she's all woman.
    Remi is all woman yes, but while I won't go into details for her personal privacy, she did have a surgery that made it uncomfortable for her to have intercourse, which is why she does not offer it.

  7. #1337
    Quote Originally Posted by Fentynalopolas  [View Original Post]
    There is a tranny posting on skip the games. Looks just like Remy lmao. No wonder Remi don't get naked. Always uses the medical issues she has for not getting naked. Really reason is she has a penor LOL.
    I've seen Remi before she does have a pussy I've got 69 from her before for a extra fee and that's it unless she got the surgery or something then she's all woman.

  8. #1336
    Quote Originally Posted by RexPhoenix  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody recommend an alternative to Remi for similar services in the area
    There is a tranny posting on skip the games. Looks just like Remy lmao. No wonder Remi don't get naked. Always uses the medical issues she has for not getting naked. Really reason is she has a penor LOL.

  9. #1335

    Best second choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by RexPhoenix  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody recommend an alternative to Remi for similar services in the area
    Remi is the best at that, but this girl is a good second choice, and she'll do FS as well. She can't host though.

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...0/957095633343

  10. #1334

    Babygirl

    Quote Originally Posted by BB1920  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her, but there are bad reviews on here about her, and on other sites as well. Someone chime in if you remember how far back the review was. I don't remember what name she used to go by.

  11. #1333

    Afs

    Quote Originally Posted by TomIsHorny  [View Original Post]
    Are these all fake spam bots?
    They are total crap.

    There re som many spammers and fakes out these days that only a few ads on most major sites are "true". I read the ad to figure out what's real. Real ones will say something in the text of the ad that indicates they are not a bot. If you read enough of then you will get the knack.

  12. #1332
    Quote Originally Posted by TomIsHorny  [View Original Post]
    Are these all fake spam bots?
    Absolutely.

  13. #1331

    Ads with respond to email

    Are these all fake spam bots?

  14. #1330

    Mercedes / Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    Try prison bro.
    Do they have conjugal visits? Ha, ha, ha.

  15. #1329
    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once years ago, and she was older than advertised then. I will not repeat. Totally sketchy hosting situation, she rushed me and she smelled bad.
    I have seen her in the past. Doesn't shut up.

    Never stops talking. Won't repeat ever.

    If I remember correctly 100 damage.

    Rac.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape