Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #42550

    Free sex

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957  [View Original Post]
    Also I'm just looking to have fun I'm tried of paying $ for sex and Just want play with each other at no cost. Niceguy.
    I'm sure you could go into a bar and find yourself a girl that will help you out.

  2. #42549
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Mr Nitetimer has excellent movies of her if he will repost them.
    I didn't even know they were on that site. Must be associated with xvideos.com.

  3. #42548

    Looking for something different

    Also I'm just looking to have fun I'm tried of paying $ for sex and Just want play with each other at no cost. Niceguy.

  4. #42547
    Quote Originally Posted by Monk33  [View Original Post]
    I came across this today and thought I would share.

    https://www.xnxx.com/video-5yatn56/b...de_compilation
    Thanks for sharing from the guy who stole our pics. Tommy what's his face also posted this at xvideos. Tgat dude is a *****.

  5. #42546

    Looking for something different

    Hey guys I have been dating a lot of girls on this site for years. I have had threesomes with 2 girls and myself 😋also one girl and me and another guy 😋. Yet I would like to try something different like a tranny or just a one on one guy. PM me if you have anyone in mind. Thanks Niceguy.

  6. #42545
    Quote Originally Posted by Monk33  [View Original Post]
    I came across this today and thought I would share.

    https://www.xnxx.com/video-5yatn56/b...de_compilation
    Mr Nitetimer has excellent movies of her if he will repost them.

  7. #42544

    Kiara

    I came across this today and thought I would share.

    https://www.xnxx.com/video-5yatn56/b...de_compilation

  8. #42543

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJams  [View Original Post]
    Last week I learned that Mandy had gotten herself to treatment.

    Today I learned that she passed away in treatment.

    Reportedly she was epileptic and had a fatal seizure as result of withdrawal medication.

    She really was a sweet woman, very nice spirit. I am saddened. Rest in Power Lovely.
    She was a very sweet woman who I hoped would get into treatment. So sad she passed while trying to get herself clean. Is there an obit or a go fund me set up in her name?

  9. #42542

    You sure?

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJams  [View Original Post]
    Last week I learned that Mandy had gotten herself to treatment.

    Today I learned that she passed away in treatment.

    Reportedly she was epileptic and had a fatal seizure as result of withdrawal medication.

    She really was a sweet woman, very nice spirit. I am saddened. Rest in Power Lovely.
    I'm almost certain I saw her twice this weekend. Unless I'm getting her mixed up with someone else.

  10. #42541

    April in July

    Had a little time yesterday afternoon. Took a ride around WW loop. Around the circle, I spotted tall slender SW in short shorts. Made the scoop, and April offered up the trifecta for. 6. I agreed and we went to a local bang & dash. It was a good time and she surely loved giving BBBJ.

  11. #42540

    Not quite

    Quote Originally Posted by CireSire  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your 2 cents that had nothing to do with you.
    We had to read it, that made all of us involved. CS almost all info posted will help us make, hopefully, a better decision, but as always YMMV with any of the girls out there, Peace brother.

    Monoxide.

  12. #42539

    Got it

    Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide  [View Original Post]
    Apparently not all info is helpful, thanks Karen.

    Monoxide.
    Thanks for your 2 cents that had nothing to do with you.

  13. #42538

    Need a change

    First I'd like to say I apologize I don't contribute as much to the forum as I'd like to but that's because no matter what day and what time of day it is I always strike out. I have been seeing CC from Fairhaven exclusively since probably February she has a phone and it's convenient I'm tired of wasting gas and time. I don't post my encounters because I'm pretty sure why'all would get tired of seeing post of only her plus there's nothing to post really I know some of you know her so you know the experience. You get two CC's the high one that barely puts the tip of your dick in her mouth and nods off every other minute or the alert one that puts maybe half in her mouth nothing special at all. I would love a new experience and could use some advice on how I'm missing some of these girls why'all talk about. I do the WW loop and CB loop. I don't know it seems like these girls know I'm coming out to look and decide to stay in LOL.

  14. #42537

    Mandy like Candy RIP

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Wow!! How ironic. I spoke with her countless times about her getting clean because she was genuinely a nice person. When she disappeared, I gave myself a silent yeah! But as it turned out it helps me further understand the fragility of life. RIP.
    I am legit upset. She was a good person. I told her countless times to get away from that guy and get into treatment. I'm seriously beside myself. RIP, Mandy.

    Phyuck!

  15. #42536
    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    This is definitely not Libby. And she never has BO.
    Never said it was Libby on that pic. I was just showing the hottest ladys of the night that I have encountered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape