Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,856 to 18,870 of 61397
-
07-29-20 08:01 #42542Senior Member

Posts: 236April in July
Had a little time yesterday afternoon. Took a ride around WW loop. Around the circle, I spotted tall slender SW in short shorts. Made the scoop, and April offered up the trifecta for. 6. I agreed and we went to a local bang & dash. It was a good time and she surely loved giving BBBJ.
-
07-29-20 07:05 #42541Senior Member

Posts: 198Not quite
We had to read it, that made all of us involved. CS almost all info posted will help us make, hopefully, a better decision, but as always YMMV with any of the girls out there, Peace brother.
Originally Posted by CireSire
[View Original Post]
Monoxide.
-
07-29-20 06:51 #42540Senior Member

Posts: 124Got it
Thanks for your 2 cents that had nothing to do with you.
Originally Posted by Monoxide
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 01:33 #42539Senior Member

Posts: 299Need a change
First I'd like to say I apologize I don't contribute as much to the forum as I'd like to but that's because no matter what day and what time of day it is I always strike out. I have been seeing CC from Fairhaven exclusively since probably February she has a phone and it's convenient I'm tired of wasting gas and time. I don't post my encounters because I'm pretty sure why'all would get tired of seeing post of only her plus there's nothing to post really I know some of you know her so you know the experience. You get two CC's the high one that barely puts the tip of your dick in her mouth and nods off every other minute or the alert one that puts maybe half in her mouth nothing special at all. I would love a new experience and could use some advice on how I'm missing some of these girls why'all talk about. I do the WW loop and CB loop. I don't know it seems like these girls know I'm coming out to look and decide to stay in LOL.
-
07-29-20 00:25 #42538Senior Member

Posts: 1126Mandy like Candy RIP
I am legit upset. She was a good person. I told her countless times to get away from that guy and get into treatment. I'm seriously beside myself. RIP, Mandy.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
07-28-20 23:26 #42537Senior Member

Posts: 144Never said it was Libby on that pic. I was just showing the hottest ladys of the night that I have encountered.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 22:12 #42536Senior Member

Posts: 252This is definitely not Libby. And she never has BO.
Originally Posted by Dagame
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 21:56 #42535Senior Member

Posts: 64Would a did the same thing brotha. Sounds like you got to smash and drop this one.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 18:46 #42534Senior Member

Posts: 144Sad
I'm so sorry to hear this. She was a true sweet girl who got caught up in this life. She is the last SW I can remember who enjoyed what she did. She will. BE missed.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 18:04 #42533Senior Member

Posts: 883Libby
I met Libby last year, she was gorgeous and sexy. I did not like her attitude or vibe and declined. She was GPS off break, entitled vibe. I tired talking to her a few more times and her demeanor never improved. If I don't like the way a woman moves or her attitude, I wouldn't fuck her for free. I don't care that she's good looking.
These days however she has been looking disheveled and out of it often. Klove calls it like he sees it, if she were all that, he'd say that. YMMV always applies but sometimes I just pass. Hell, most of the time I just pass.
-
07-28-20 18:01 #42532Senior Member

Posts: 1370Mandy
Wow!! How ironic. I spoke with her countless times about her getting clean because she was genuinely a nice person. When she disappeared, I gave myself a silent yeah! But as it turned out it helps me further understand the fragility of life. RIP.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 17:55 #42531Senior Member

Posts: 883Mandy RIP
Last week I learned that Mandy had gotten herself to treatment.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
Today I learned that she passed away in treatment.
Reportedly she was epileptic and had a fatal seizure as result of withdrawal medication.
She really was a sweet woman, very nice spirit. I am saddened. Rest in Power Lovely.
-
07-28-20 01:19 #42530Senior Member

Posts: 280Starr in Dundalk
Not sure if it is the same Starr but I knew a girl named Starr from Dundalk and looking her up online, she would be 38 now. I used to hookup with Starr when she was like 19 years old many years ago. She was not a looker but petite with a very tight box. The last time that I saw her, I ran into her while hunting in the side streets off Dundalk avenue. She recognized me. But that was probably like 5 years ago. At like 33 years old, the BJ to start was great and that box was still good. I have thought about stopping by her aunt's house where she was living to try to get a lead on Starr using some ruse, but have never done it.
.
Originally Posted by HeadJudge
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 17:20 #42529Senior Member

Posts: 694Thank you not used to bv these phones.
Originally Posted by CireSire
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 15:59 #42528Senior Member

Posts: 511Annabel
I ran into Annabel yesterday on Ashton. When I saw her she looked very familiar to me because I've seen her before, last year walking with her BF. She told me she just started this 3 weeks ago. Okay, if that's your story I'm good with it. She also told me she only does "mic work" No problem. I wanted to get them digits and the rest will work itself out. I have to say she was AMAZING! She talk the talk and walk the walk. I had no problem with tipping her for the service, but also her attitude was on point. I will definitely be seeing her again IN a more relaxed setting.
Oak.









Reply With Quote





