Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,521 to 20,535 of 30783
-
07-29-20 12:29 #10263Senior Member

Posts: 136Karly
Curious. Has anyone seen Karly or any of the Pittsboro trio recently? They haven't advertised in awhile and when I call it goes straight to voicemail.
-
07-29-20 12:07 #10262Regular Member

Posts: 18"Pregnant Pussy"
Has anyone dreamed on her? She only advertised once about a month ago. She responded to initial text but nothing since. (No name given; didn't find anything in search).
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/52164069/
https://callescort.org/919-980-8596
-
07-29-20 12:06 #10261Senior Member

Posts: 54Bentlee rocks. Makes me feel like the only thing that matters when I'm with her. Safe, clean, friendly, pretty with a great little body!
-
07-29-20 12:04 #10260Senior Member

Posts: 458Cutie
I saw her a couple months ago. Price about the same. She put on a few healthy pounds which she needed. Her current pics are accurate. I know she mentioned getting married so maybe that has something to do with the supposed posting thing.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
She can be fun.
-
07-29-20 11:32 #10259Senior Member

Posts: 283RE: Ouch
No kidding, if I was going to spend that kind of money, I'd just go fuck Charity Bangs. She's super hot and a real porn star.
Originally Posted by OrionVit
[View Original Post]
https://charitybangs.com/escort/
Holydiver.
-
07-29-20 09:57 #10258Regular Member

Posts: 11https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bentlee-...raleigh-645720#erotic.
Originally Posted by LastCrusade808
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 08:43 #10257Senior Member

Posts: 578Cute bootie
I saw her maybe a month ago. Her prices were higher than I recall but it was a good visit.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 20:11 #10256Senior Member

Posts: 97100% Agree
Have seen Sami twice in last month. Absolutely fantastic time.
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 19:11 #10255Senior Member

Posts: 112Have a link?
Originally Posted by Durango05
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 16:56 #10254Senior Member

Posts: 122Sami
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/500144667636
Damn hot time. Treat her right so she keeps coming back. One of my favorites for sure.
-
07-28-20 10:32 #10253Senior Member

Posts: 619Left Out
Juan you were at The House? Men's night there's a lady or two in each room. Before going in every one enjoys getting to know each other while having a beer or glass of wine. The girls have cards with the # of their room. To more than one!! It's the only time single guys get to play.
Originally Posted by JuanDixon
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 10:03 #10252Senior Member

Posts: 1710I'll add to this solid list of items to just google the phone number first. If you see multiple listings either locally or in other cities and the pics look fairly realistic for a non glamorous girl living in cheap hotels, then your odds just went up about 85% that she's legit. That along with different photos of what are very obviously the same girl in those listings.
Originally Posted by SwagMonkey1
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 09:59 #10251Senior Member

Posts: 1710Correct. She's one of only a small handful of providers I actually left after paying out of sheer pity. Once she undressed it was a disturbing sight. She was sweet and pleaded with me to stay but I just said, "Hey, take care of yourself okay?
Originally Posted by LastCrusade808
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 08:47 #10250Regular Member

Posts: 6Ouch
Looking at her website rates start at 3 for 30 and only go up ludicrously from there. No thanks.
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 07:55 #10249Senior Member

Posts: 139Cutie Bootie
I should have ask if anyone has seen her recently? Is the automatic posting just BS? Does she answer her phone? Is she still working?
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




