The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10252
    Quote Originally Posted by SwagMonkey1  [View Original Post]
    Easiest is to see if they have been reviewed before or not, if not then google search the image, is the poster fully clothed in their pics? "If they don't show a titty then they are with the city" (idk just made that up, but sting posts usually have people clothed no personally body parts exposed) , is it TGTBT? Once texting do the old fashioned " are you with any law enforcement what so ever? (Thougn I'm not sure if that even works) or try (Mostly a miss) getting them to send a pic of themselves doing something specific (I usually tell them to put up the peace sign) with some skin showing in order to see if she the real deal. If still in doubt then just wait for someone to see the provider and wait some reviews (Just make sure the reviews are legit and not some dumb nonsense). That's all I got, stay safe and trust your gut!
    I'll add to this solid list of items to just google the phone number first. If you see multiple listings either locally or in other cities and the pics look fairly realistic for a non glamorous girl living in cheap hotels, then your odds just went up about 85% that she's legit. That along with different photos of what are very obviously the same girl in those listings.

  2. #10251
    Quote Originally Posted by LastCrusade808  [View Original Post]
    No one is getting fooled by this "makeover" right? China doll is just Latina Nikki, whose body was notoriously destroyed by demons. Covered in sores and then like, combined with terrible service.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...89d7dce94cab72

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/919-289-5/1/1439898
    Correct. She's one of only a small handful of providers I actually left after paying out of sheer pity. Once she undressed it was a disturbing sight. She was sweet and pleaded with me to stay but I just said, "Hey, take care of yourself okay?

  3. #10250

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    Anyone successfully contact this one? Can't get a response via text. She is also on eros.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/754376428380
    Looking at her website rates start at 3 for 30 and only go up ludicrously from there. No thanks.

  4. #10249

    Cutie Bootie

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed on here before. Use the search feature.
    I should have ask if anyone has seen her recently? Is the automatic posting just BS? Does she answer her phone? Is she still working?

  5. #10248
    Quote Originally Posted by AzBadger7  [View Original Post]
    I'm on the list for the next single guys night coming up in a few weeks. It will be my first time. Anyone else planning on going? Anyone able to share their experience (either with board or PM)
    I have been once. About 9 couples were there and a wide variety of single men. Most singles were left out of the fun as one can imagine.

  6. #10247
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteDrain  [View Original Post]
    Any fear around the posts on rub ratings, escort fish, ect. Are set ups / stings?

    What's the best angle here to ensure they are not??
    Easiest is to see if they have been reviewed before or not, if not then google search the image, is the poster fully clothed in their pics? "If they don't show a titty then they are with the city" (idk just made that up, but sting posts usually have people clothed no personally body parts exposed) , is it TGTBT? Once texting do the old fashioned " are you with any law enforcement what so ever? (Thougn I'm not sure if that even works) or try (Mostly a miss) getting them to send a pic of themselves doing something specific (I usually tell them to put up the peace sign) with some skin showing in order to see if she the real deal. If still in doubt then just wait for someone to see the provider and wait some reviews (Just make sure the reviews are legit and not some dumb nonsense). That's all I got, stay safe and trust your gut!

  7. #10246

    China doll / nikki

    No one is getting fooled by this "makeover" right? China doll is just Latina Nikki, whose body was notoriously destroyed by demons. Covered in sores and then like, combined with terrible service.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...89d7dce94cab72

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/919-289-5/1/1439898

  8. #10245

    Cutie bootie

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She claims STG is automatically posting her ad. And she can't get them to stop.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/048924463938
    She has been reviewed on here before. Use the search feature.

  9. #10244

    Cutie Bootie

    Anyone seen her? She claims STG is automatically posting her ad. And she can't get them to stop.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/048924463938

  10. #10243

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Check the little box by each box of each message. Hit delete.
    I figured it out.

  11. #10242

    Cara

    Anyone have info on this one? Seems she is in Raleigh now. No search results.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...p/367941511874

    Thanks in advance!

  12. #10241
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by GovernorsClub  [View Original Post]
    Text messaging apparently was the deal breaker. Called her and she scolded and lectured me over the phone on my texting. "You can't be too careful in my line of work. " Extremely paranoid. When I arrived, I called her from the same number that I sent a text message and she ghosted me. I suspect it was some sort of punishment. She uses the same photo image for years but has her holding up a piece of paper with a more recent date to make you think that it is a recent photo. She has a higher opinion of herself than she deserves based on my interaction, her ads, and multiple reviews. If you proceed, have the lowest of low expectations and still be prepared to be disappointed.
    Just by her face you can tell she is a Miserable cxxx and has probably been that way all her life. Her rates are ridiculous and her reviews verify that she up sells beyond that.

  13. #10240
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Clean

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    Been getting alot of PMs lately and trying to figure out how to clean my inbox I deleted a few unanswered PM's. If you sent me one in the last few days please re-send and I will answer.
    Check the little box by each box of each message. Hit delete.

  14. #10239
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    True.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amateur11  [View Original Post]
    Do understand that many, if not most girls who are working are not even talked about here. This is a good guide to rule in / out the ones who are. Opting for big head vs little head when you feel something has a 51% chance of being a sting, a robbery, or a complete scam is your best filter, ultimately.
    Same for dudes looking for pussy never look here. This is a great source to keep aware. Like letting other members know their mailboxes are full!

  15. #10238

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorFun69  [View Original Post]
    Ariel used to be one of my favorites way back in the day of backpage probably 2013-2015/6. I've been searching for her for a while now since I've gotten back in the game. Does anyone have her info or a way to contact her? PM's are welcome.

    Thanks!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ariel-escort-raleigh-126938#erotic.
    Her last known address is her uncle's place on Hammond Road.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape