Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 5153
-
07-31-20 11:25 #1343Senior Member

Posts: 302I tried
I tried a few months ago and had no luck, as she never answered. I just moved on at the time. If you end up meeting her please give a review.
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-20 10:58 #1342Senior Member

Posts: 352Cali
Has anyone seen her: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cali-esc...nchester-92087.
The site shows recent reviews, but I cannot get a response from her by text or phone.
-
07-31-20 10:25 #1341He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Remi
Remi is all woman and for what she does she is great, reliable and consistent. She has kids and her tits indicate that, nice to fondle but a little deflated. Probably had baby damage she is self conscious about which is why she won't get naked but I only go there for one thing so it doesn't bother me.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 14:36 #1340Banned Member

Posts: 588Remi
Remi has a good gig going on, simple, satisfying, a good value. Why f_uck with a good thing? She's virtually the only long term provider among the many that have come and gone. I too have licked her sweet cooch for a bump to her. And it seems many others have too. There's got to be a reason why she won't for some? Her call. Her rules. That's how she's later this long.
Originally Posted by Fentynalopolas
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 13:27 #1339Senior Member

Posts: 233I also dined at the why with her.
Originally Posted by RedSoxFan978
[View Original Post]
Rac.
-
07-30-20 11:01 #1338Senior Member

Posts: 249Remi
Remi is all woman yes, but while I won't go into details for her personal privacy, she did have a surgery that made it uncomfortable for her to have intercourse, which is why she does not offer it.
Originally Posted by RedSoxFan978
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 10:43 #1337Senior Member

Posts: 36I've seen Remi before she does have a pussy I've got 69 from her before for a extra fee and that's it unless she got the surgery or something then she's all woman.
Originally Posted by Fentynalopolas
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 08:43 #1336Regular Member

Posts: 74There is a tranny posting on skip the games. Looks just like Remy lmao. No wonder Remi don't get naked. Always uses the medical issues she has for not getting naked. Really reason is she has a penor LOL.
Originally Posted by RexPhoenix
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 22:45 #1335Senior Member

Posts: 249Best second choice.
Remi is the best at that, but this girl is a good second choice, and she'll do FS as well. She can't host though.
Originally Posted by RexPhoenix
[View Original Post]
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...0/957095633343
-
07-29-20 22:42 #1334Senior Member

Posts: 249Babygirl
Never seen her, but there are bad reviews on here about her, and on other sites as well. Someone chime in if you remember how far back the review was. I don't remember what name she used to go by.
Originally Posted by BB1920
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 21:59 #1333Senior Member

Posts: 61Afs
They are total crap.
Originally Posted by TomIsHorny
[View Original Post]
There re som many spammers and fakes out these days that only a few ads on most major sites are "true". I read the ad to figure out what's real. Real ones will say something in the text of the ad that indicates they are not a bot. If you read enough of then you will get the knack.
-
07-29-20 14:30 #1332Senior Member

Posts: 653Absolutely.
Originally Posted by TomIsHorny
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 07:59 #1331Senior Member

Posts: 45Ads with respond to email
Are these all fake spam bots?
-
07-28-20 22:57 #1330Senior Member

Posts: 114Mercedes / Raven
Do they have conjugal visits? Ha, ha, ha.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 09:34 #1329Senior Member

Posts: 233I have seen her in the past. Doesn't shut up.
Originally Posted by YachtsMan69
[View Original Post]
Never stops talking. Won't repeat ever.
If I remember correctly 100 damage.
Rac.










Reply With Quote





