Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 90 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 1348
Come Relax with Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #943

    Covid cooties

    I agree and it makes me nervous. All of my mask have hepatitis filters in them. I use an N95 at the store but a cloth mask with filter works better with my face in the slit.

    Soooo, I bought a UV wand to take with me to sanitize the face slot. I was concerned that the girls wouldn't approve, so I did it real quick before they came in. Once I realized that they were impressed I get nekid and let them see that I'm sanitizing the table. Every one of them love what I do and most say thank you and ask where I got it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eccaios  [View Original Post]
    You're taking a risk no matter what. These places aren't professional nor particularly concerned or knowledgeable about how to actually clean. Shit, I stopped going to my dentist for the same reason, and they are legit medical! Where I've been they do wear masks, and the tables have paper coverings over the face hole that I assume get changed out. But I don't know that they change the sheet or the towels between clients. I wear my mask the whole time, but at Dahlia I saw a monger exit without one. Not sure if he had it on during and then just removed when he left.

  2. #942

    Cleaning

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenStream  [View Original Post]
    I visited one yesterday. Afterwards, she changed the table covering and was spraying the whole table with disinfectant. It is a shop with sinks in the rooms, so I was able to clean my hands. She wore her mask the entire time.
    That's good to hear! Any clue you want to share for this one?

  3. #941

    Experience at an AMP after March

    Thanks for sharing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eccaios  [View Original Post]
    You're taking a risk no matter what. These places aren't professional nor particularly concerned or knowledgeable about how to actually clean. Shit, I stopped going to my dentist for the same reason, and they are legit medical! Where I've been they do wear masks, and the tables have paper coverings over the face hole that I assume get changed out. But I don't know that they change the sheet or the towels between clients. I wear my mask the whole time, but at Dahlia I saw a monger exit without one. Not sure if he had it on during and then just removed when he left.

  4. #940
    Quote Originally Posted by Eccaios  [View Original Post]
    You're taking a risk no matter what. These places aren't professional nor particularly concerned or knowledgeable about how to actually clean. Shit, I stopped going to my dentist for the same reason, and they are legit medical! Where I've been they do wear masks, and the tables have paper coverings over the face hole that I assume get changed out. But I don't know that they change the sheet or the towels between clients. I wear my mask the whole time, but at Dahlia I saw a monger exit without one. Not sure if he had it on during and then just removed when he left.
    I visited one yesterday. Afterwards, she changed the table covering and was spraying the whole table with disinfectant. It is a shop with sinks in the rooms, so I was able to clean my hands. She wore her mask the entire time.

  5. #939

    The COVID Risk

    Quote Originally Posted by BatmanRobinBat  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dare to share visiting AMP after COVID? How did the visit flow? Marks, hand-hygiene, surface touching, etc. ? Any tips on enjoying the experience while staying safe. Are they all taking temperatures now, cleaning before and after client sessions?
    You're taking a risk no matter what. These places aren't professional nor particularly concerned or knowledgeable about how to actually clean. Shit, I stopped going to my dentist for the same reason, and they are legit medical! Where I've been they do wear masks, and the tables have paper coverings over the face hole that I assume get changed out. But I don't know that they change the sheet or the towels between clients. I wear my mask the whole time, but at Dahlia I saw a monger exit without one. Not sure if he had it on during and then just removed when he left.

  6. #938

    Experience at an AMP after March

    Anyone dare to share visiting AMP after COVID? How did the visit flow? Marks, hand-hygiene, surface touching, etc. ? Any tips on enjoying the experience while staying safe. Are they all taking temperatures now, cleaning before and after client sessions?

  7. #937
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSweat69  [View Original Post]
    Google is your friend. Ouch, not for the faint of heart!
    Something to get some "Trim" maybe? LOL.

  8. #936

    So you know.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    What is Trimex?
    Google is your friend. Ouch, not for the faint of heart!

  9. #935
    Quote Originally Posted by Emve1  [View Original Post]
    Looking to buy trimix. Any connections or tips on where to buy.
    What is Trimex?

  10. #934

    Rx Trimix.

    Rx. Yes Fullerton Medical Specialist Compounding.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emve1  [View Original Post]
    Looking to buy trimix. Any connections or tips on where to buy.

  11. #933
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxHunter158  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the right spot to ask this but does anyone have any experience with Seeking Arrangement?
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...OC-Sugarbabies

    LA has a pretty active thread.

  12. #932
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxHunter158  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the right spot to ask this but does anyone have any experience with Seeking Arrangement?
    Yah, save you're money and time.

    Just my 2 centavos.

  13. #931

    Question

    Not sure if this is the right spot to ask this but does anyone have any experience with Seeking Arrangement?

  14. #930

    OK, not all, but most

    Quote Originally Posted by FeMaiden  [View Original Post]
    Some ads have rates listed and some don't.
    I guess I overreacted when I wrote "all. " Some of the ads still have the donation level listed, but most of the ones I'm using to seeing have taken it down. Wonder if there's a legal reason here.

    Lift Her UP.

  15. #929
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftHerUp  [View Original Post]
    It looks like www.adultsearch.com took down all the posted donation amounts this morning, or shortly before this morning.

    Lift Her Up.
    Some ads have rates listed and some don't.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape