Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 90 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 1348
Because You Want The Best
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #928
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftHerUp  [View Original Post]
    It looks like www.adultsearch.com took down all the posted donation amounts this morning, or shortly before this morning.

    Lift Her Up.
    They're $ still up on a girls ad.

  2. #927

    Adultsearch Donation Amounts Removed

    It looks like www.adultsearch.com took down all the posted donation amounts this morning, or shortly before this morning.

    Lift Her Up.

  3. #926

    Trimix

    Looking to buy trimix. Any connections or tips on where to buy.

  4. #925
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    For those of you on Rubmaps, is it worth the expense? How does itcompare it to MPR? Better / more reviews? Are they accurate reviews? Do you just pay for a month every once in a while?

    I see Lovergirl is pretty active in their blogs. She was always entertaining.
    I have a recurring subscription on RM and I'd say it's worth it if you're a heavy duty AMP monger. There's good intel there if you have the patience to sift thru the BS. Right now all monger sites are dead af. The forums there are fun right now since reviews are way down for obvious reasons.

    Yeah I like Lovergrrl's posts there too. She's more experienced than most of us put together, LOL. Nice perspective.

  5. #924
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    For those of you on Rubmaps, is it worth the expense? How does itcompare it to MPR? Better / more reviews? Are they accurate reviews? Do you just pay for a month every once in a while?

    I see Lovergirl is pretty active in their blogs. She was always entertaining.
    I haven't been active on either for some time so gents please correct if I'm wrong. IMHO it comes down to their business model.

    RM. Pay the subscription and it unlocks the info and the ability to submit reviews.

    MPR. Submit a review and you get a certain of time with access. For this reason it incentivizes submitting fake reviews just to get access.

    Now both sites will have their fair share of fakes but this is where I lean towards RM.

    Every 6 months or so I get the itch to see what's on RM so I pay for the month and try to consume as much info as I can in said month.

  6. #923
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Is Rubmaps worth it?

    For those of you on Rubmaps, is it worth the expense? How does itcompare it to MPR? Better / more reviews? Are they accurate reviews? Do you just pay for a month every once in a while?

    I see Lovergirl is pretty active in their blogs. She was always entertaining.

  7. #922
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrod1114  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of BlatantBeauty, she is back on HX.

    You have any experience with her? Recommend? Rates pretty high but I love big titty spinners.
    Saw her maybe a year ago. Total GFE, if you like her look go for it. Probably a little too chubby for me.

  8. #921

    Independent massage providers

    Hey guys, sorry if this isn't in the right spot but I'm new on here.

    Where would you suggest I look for leads on independent massage providers? I'm not into parlors and am frustrated by so many fake ads. Thought maybe you guys would be able to guide me in a productive direction. Thanks in advance.

  9. #920
    Quote Originally Posted by CreampieHer  [View Original Post]
    Unreal. This would be best as a joke, but I think you actually let some "pimp" in your car to drive around looking for some pussy. Jesus H. Christ, that sounded like a complete Sh $t show. You need to explore safer ways to unload semen.
    Because I just fucked a girl who hosted in a motel room. She complained that I took too long to finish and pulled me out. I was on the way out of the motel when the big black guy invited me into his room. If there's a working girl in a motel, there's likely to be a few more and also pimps. It happens a lot before, mostly girls soliciting because they think they are better than the girls I met. We all know what each other are doing so there's no need for cop check and we can freely discuss.

  10. #919
    Senior Member


    Posts: 415

    Google is your friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Emve1  [View Original Post]
    Looking to buy. Any help?
    Look up Olympia Compounding Pharmacy. They have a way you can purchase online w / o a prescription from your regular doctor.

  11. #918

    Trimix

    Looking to buy. Any help?

  12. #917
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD2004  [View Original Post]
    I met a big black dude who I thought was a pimp. But he was new to the area trying to be one. He asked me to drive around hitting the homeless. At first, I didn't know what he was doing and later I tried not to make him angry because, well, he was big and in my car. It wasn't the homeless in LA but a few levels up in OC. It was middle of the night like 3 am. He doesn't know the girls but he observed them so he knows where to find them. The 1st one was a pretty woman with makeup on who lived in her car. She wasn't that desperate. He couldn't talk her into it. In the end, I brought her a pack of cig and $10 gas as an apology on behave of the dude.

    A woman was walking somewhere. He promised her $5 to get into the car for a ride. She refused to do more things so he kicked her out. I wanted to give her $5 but he wouldn't let me. When I was going home I still saw her walking.

    He offered food and drug to a woman in a strip mall. He actually brought a burger to let her smell it. I was praying that she says no. I wasn't going to fuck that, or anybody else except the 1st girl living in her car. There was like a battle in her head but she turned him down. I was so relieved. Finally, it was morning and he let me go. But he kept calling me for days to see his girls. No way.
    If that would have been me, I think I would've driven to the nearest police station and said very politely, " hey man, I got to go to work now. " would have loved to see the look on that guys face!

  13. #916
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD2004  [View Original Post]
    I met a big black dude who I thought was a pimp. But he was new to the area trying to be one. He asked me to drive around hitting the homeless......
    What was your motivation?

  14. #915

    What the actual f%

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD2004  [View Original Post]
    I met a big black dude who I thought was a pimp. But he was new to the area trying to be one. He asked me to drive around hitting the homeless. At first, I didn't know what he was doing and later I tried not to make him angry because, well, he was big and in my car. It wasn't the homeless in LA but a few levels up in OC. It was middle of the night like 3 am. He doesn't know the girls but he observed them so he knows where to find them. The 1st one was a pretty woman with makeup on who lived in her car. She wasn't that desperate. He couldn't talk her into it. In the end, I brought her a pack of cig and $10 gas as an apology on behave of the dude.

    A woman was walking somewhere. He promised her $5 to get into the car for a ride. She refused to do more things so he kicked her out. I wanted to give her $5 but he wouldn't let me. When I was going home I still saw her walking.

    He offered food and drug to a woman in a strip mall. He actually brought a burger to let her smell it. I was praying that she says no. I wasn't going to fuck that, or anybody else except the 1st girl living in her car. There was like a battle in her head but she turned him down. I was so relieved. Finally, it was morning and he let me go. But he kept calling me for days to see his girls. No way.
    Unreal. This would be best as a joke, but I think you actually let some "pimp" in your car to drive around looking for some pussy. Jesus H. Christ, that sounded like a complete Sh $t show. You need to explore safer ways to unload semen.

  15. #914
    Quote Originally Posted by TerrificEnigma  [View Original Post]
    I saw BlatantBeauty from HX, who was out on a date, at a restaurant in Huntington Beach once. I pretended that I didn't know of her but she also seemed unaware of me.

    I suppose that this doesn't apply but there have been a few providers that I meet for the first time that mentioned seeing me in public before. I wouldn't know. Some work regular jobs as servers or bartenders.

    Other girls frequent places I got to. I'm actually surprised I haven't ran into more since I've ran into friends and women I know.
    Speaking of BlatantBeauty, she is back on HX.

    You have any experience with her? Recommend? Rates pretty high but I love big titty spinners.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape