Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #42574

    Mandy like Candy RIP

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Wow!! How ironic. I spoke with her countless times about her getting clean because she was genuinely a nice person. When she disappeared, I gave myself a silent yeah! But as it turned out it helps me further understand the fragility of life. RIP.
    I am legit upset. She was a good person. I told her countless times to get away from that guy and get into treatment. I'm seriously beside myself. RIP, Mandy.

    Phyuck!

  2. #42573
    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    This is definitely not Libby. And she never has BO.
    Never said it was Libby on that pic. I was just showing the hottest ladys of the night that I have encountered.

  3. #42572
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagame  [View Original Post]
    Here is another one.
    This is definitely not Libby. And she never has BO.

  4. #42571
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    Blonde, thick, big milk jugs, wears makeup and can suck a dick like nobody's business? If so, she sounds like the same Kelly I slapped the shit out of for searching through my glove box while I was pumping gas. I left her ass at the Royal Farm store right by Tims on Washington Blvd. She sucks dick damn good, but I don't tolerate stealing from me period!

    BEF.
    Would a did the same thing brotha. Sounds like you got to smash and drop this one.

  5. #42570

    Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Wow!! How ironic. I spoke with her countless times about her getting clean because she was genuinely a nice person. When she disappeared, I gave myself a silent yeah! But as it turned out it helps me further understand the fragility of life. RIP.
    I'm so sorry to hear this. She was a true sweet girl who got caught up in this life. She is the last SW I can remember who enjoyed what she did. She will. BE missed.

  6. #42569

    Libby

    I met Libby last year, she was gorgeous and sexy. I did not like her attitude or vibe and declined. She was GPS off break, entitled vibe. I tired talking to her a few more times and her demeanor never improved. If I don't like the way a woman moves or her attitude, I wouldn't fuck her for free. I don't care that she's good looking.

    These days however she has been looking disheveled and out of it often. Klove calls it like he sees it, if she were all that, he'd say that. YMMV always applies but sometimes I just pass. Hell, most of the time I just pass.

  7. #42568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJams  [View Original Post]
    Last week I learned that Mandy had gotten herself to treatment.

    Today I learned that she passed away in treatment.

    Reportedly she was epileptic and had a fatal seizure as result of withdrawal medication.

    She really was a sweet woman, very nice spirit. I am saddened. Rest in Power Lovely.
    Wow!! How ironic. I spoke with her countless times about her getting clean because she was genuinely a nice person. When she disappeared, I gave myself a silent yeah! But as it turned out it helps me further understand the fragility of life. RIP.

  8. #42567

    Mandy RIP

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Mandy lately?

    Phyuck!
    Last week I learned that Mandy had gotten herself to treatment.

    Today I learned that she passed away in treatment.

    Reportedly she was epileptic and had a fatal seizure as result of withdrawal medication.

    She really was a sweet woman, very nice spirit. I am saddened. Rest in Power Lovely.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200616_023117.jpg‎  

  9. #42566

    Starr in Dundalk

    Not sure if it is the same Starr but I knew a girl named Starr from Dundalk and looking her up online, she would be 38 now. I used to hookup with Starr when she was like 19 years old many years ago. She was not a looker but petite with a very tight box. The last time that I saw her, I ran into her while hunting in the side streets off Dundalk avenue. She recognized me. But that was probably like 5 years ago. At like 33 years old, the BJ to start was great and that box was still good. I have thought about stopping by her aunt's house where she was living to try to get a lead on Starr using some ruse, but have never done it.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadJudge  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of Starr in DD? Mid to late 30's. Usually had reddish in her hair. Fairly small? Haven't seen her in quite some time.
    .

  10. #42565
    Quote Originally Posted by CireSire  [View Original Post]
    Okay. Spellcheck next time sir.
    Thank you not used to bv these phones.

  11. #42564

    Annabel

    I ran into Annabel yesterday on Ashton. When I saw her she looked very familiar to me because I've seen her before, last year walking with her BF. She told me she just started this 3 weeks ago. Okay, if that's your story I'm good with it. She also told me she only does "mic work" No problem. I wanted to get them digits and the rest will work itself out. I have to say she was AMAZING! She talk the talk and walk the walk. I had no problem with tipping her for the service, but also her attitude was on point. I will definitely be seeing her again IN a more relaxed setting.

    Oak.

  12. #42563

    Lets move on

    Quote Originally Posted by CireSire  [View Original Post]
    Okay. Spellcheck next time sir.
    Apparently not all info is helpful, thanks Karen.

    Monoxide.

  13. #42562

    Raven

    Late morning stroll through the Triangle and Circle areas. Noticed a petite blonde wearing shorts and shirt by the Triangle. Wasn't sure at first if she was a civi, so made a few passes and then got the look and proceeded in for the score. Took her to the spot. She has some wear from the street but not as bad as some. Her body was surprisingly nice underneath the clothes, with B cups and large pierced nipples. Pussy was nice, no odor, 5 o'clock shadow. Her BBBJ was nice, slow and almost didn't want her to stop. Proceeded to mish and she could take a good rhythmic pounding. Dropped her off at her spot. Overall, a definite repeat. Stats: 5'1 or so, very thin, long blonde hair, 22 years old, Hagerstown native, pleasant demeanor. 40 damage. No digits available.

  14. #42561

    Okay

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    I would thin that you might try and listen to what Klove 48 is trying to say, from your response to his postit it he is you with the hurt feelings.
    Okay. Spellcheck next time sir.

  15. #42560

    Starr

    Anyone know of Starr in DD? Mid to late 30's. Usually had reddish in her hair. Fairly small? Haven't seen her in quite some time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape