Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 7073
-
08-09-20 12:19 #2573Regular Member

Posts: 1This was the most recent contact. Up till shelter in place order, CA COVID.
Originally Posted by EnfrontedGolem
[View Original Post]
Eroticmonkey. Ch / ruby-escort-carlsbad-396733#erotic.
-
08-07-20 20:08 #2572Regular Member

Posts: 22Anaya
Yeah, she is fantastic. Used to see her somewhat frequently then she moved to AZ, she is back visiting right now, definitely worth your time, one of my favorites.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 19:24 #2571Senior Member

Posts: 619She has 35 positive reviews so probably!
Originally Posted by SdAmpTjhk
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 15:48 #2570Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone know Anaya
Is she any good?
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/anaya
-
08-06-20 16:36 #2569Regular Member

Posts: 22Yeah I got the exact same vibe when I saw her. To be honest, I would be shocked if she didn't offer it to some clients given her nature. She ASKED me if I wanted bare camel slides and did that about as permissively as you could imagine.
Originally Posted by SoCalJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 16:07 #2568Senior Member

Posts: 157Anyone able to get bb with her? I kinda hinted when I saw her and I got the maybe vibe but didn't want to push it. Just wanted to know if it was possible.
Originally Posted by SuchaDilf
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 13:33 #2567Senior Member

Posts: 278She's legit. She's anti-black but a friend of mine saw her and she was good lay. was in the mission valley area maybe ~1 year ago.
Originally Posted by PeterPeter99
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 11:21 #2566Senior Member

Posts: 174FYI. It's better to post the PD profile instead of the PD ad. Ads come and go more quickly.
Originally Posted by LordD
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/mikolove
-
08-02-20 00:04 #2565Senior Member

Posts: 87MikoLove
I actually saw her back in June at Mission Valley for an hour. The only thing that bothered me was that while I was outside the door knocking it was obvious her pimp was walking by making sure I wasnt a threat and also she had a friend inside with her who she sent to the bathroom while Miko and I got to business. Overall the session was nice, very petit girl just how I like them. She's good with oral but I loved pounding her doggy style. Overall good experience. I would see her again. I have been seeing girls from PD, just do your research. Read other guys reviews and see if they have more reviews. Its all common sense.
Originally Posted by TheCarlos805
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 14:41 #2564Regular Member

Posts: 11More details? Prices?
Originally Posted by Dragonfly08
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 02:08 #2563Senior Member

Posts: 552A big chick like that getting wild, ok I need some details of a session now.
Originally Posted by Lovable
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 17:14 #2562Senior Member

Posts: 302Kristy
I enjoyed her several months ago. Not bad.
Originally Posted by Dragonfly08
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 16:52 #2561Senior Member

Posts: 107Bbw kristy
I saw her a few weeks ago. I concur.
Originally Posted by Lovable
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 10:51 #2560Senior Member

Posts: 162She's wild, make sure you eat your Wheaties if you're going there.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 21:02 #2559Regular Member

Posts: 22Any info?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/52858727/
Anybody have any info on this lady? She replied to a text with a custom pic that matched her perfectly. Looks fun (said all covered). Might TOFTT if nobody calls me off.












Reply With Quote




