Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 7073
-
07-27-20 13:29 #2558Senior Member

Posts: 553Reagan, the BBW off fairmount stopped posting because she quit using the ad posting agency she was with. I saw her though since and she was still seeing old clients and gave as great head as ever. Surprised don't see her posting anywhere.
Anyone gotten head from or banged this huge chick Kristy? How is it?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/52737013/
-
07-26-20 04:43 #2557Senior Member

Posts: 335Yes that's the one.
Originally Posted by Edater
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 17:39 #2556Senior Member

Posts: 41Not so adorable
This one: https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1618391.
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 12:45 #2555Senior Member

Posts: 36Cecy / Ruby
Does anyone know how to get in contact with Cecy / Ruby? She's changed contact info so many times that it's tough to know which one is current.
-
07-25-20 10:19 #2554Regular Member

Posts: 18Ramona area providers
Any Intel? I'm moving east that way, and want to find a local or local spot. Love me a good sword swallower. I did some searching and looks like theres Stella in lakeside. Trying to find something closer. But open to suggestions.
-
07-24-20 18:07 #2553Senior Member

Posts: 213Just my. 02
If there's no Greek, then it's pretty self explanatory that there's nothing to involve anything anal, when if it's not listed. The list is pretty extensive, so it's fairly understood there's only minimal service offered. And for the price she's asking, there's better out there.
Originally Posted by JayDwn
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 15:52 #2552Senior Member

Posts: 130Linda213
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Diego/Linda213
Anyone have any experience with Linda? I know someone is going to want to comment on her "no" list but, I would note, DATO is not on there. I mean, the list is in fact long but, at least she's self-aware enough to know that her ass is the main event / course.
Anyhow, 411?
-
07-24-20 00:25 #2551Senior Member

Posts: 235Everything included Asian Agencies
Received a text today from one of the 11 numbers that I have for these type of agencies. They talked about having new young girls in town close to where I was. After negotiating via text, I stopped by. Of course, they are not the girls in the photos, but everything is as advertised, including bare. If you want bare, $$. I was just fine today with BBBJCIM, 69, CFS, and DFK. 1. 2. If you can have fun with an Asian gal about 40, and about 10 lbs. More than she should be, or so young that they get giddy about counting money, you will have a good time.
This is much like the Spa in the Fairmont area, get in and get out, but Fairmont area has better looking people working there. All in all, I felt better the rest of the day.
-
07-23-20 23:29 #2550Senior Member

Posts: 335I think her screen name was 'AdoreMsAmy' or something like that. Invited her over, gave her the donation. She said she needed to grab some stuff from her car. I stood near the door while she went down there, and suddenly she jumps in and drives off. It was a noob move on my part, taught me a valuable lesson. Haha!
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 21:28 #2549Senior Member

Posts: 563Can you provide info on who robbed you?
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 20:04 #2548Senior Member

Posts: 130She's hot. No info per simple interweb search however. TGTBT?
Originally Posted by KMatthews521
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 19:54 #2547Senior Member

Posts: 350Anyone know anything about this girl or has seen her? Prob a fake?
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...iego/52759034/
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/juicy-...-only/31366826
-
07-22-20 18:48 #2546Senior Member

Posts: 115Same here. I drove all the way from SD to San Marcos after she was really quick with texting me back and forth. She texted me 10 minutes before I got there asking for my ETA and I told her.
Originally Posted by Phlampson
[View Original Post]
I texted her 10 minutes later as I sat in the parking lot and never heard from her again. 45 minutes there, 45 minutes back for no reason at all!
-
07-22-20 18:09 #2545Senior Member

Posts: 350Sencee
I haven't seen her as Sencee but I saw her under her old name of Kyoko (not sure if its the same girl or someone using her photos). I did the car date and she gave great CBJ.
Originally Posted by Fatk47
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 13:09 #2544Senior Member

Posts: 55How would you even contact her? No number or email address in the ad.
Originally Posted by KoolKeith323
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






