Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 472 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 7070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2555

    Cecy / Ruby

    Does anyone know how to get in contact with Cecy / Ruby? She's changed contact info so many times that it's tough to know which one is current.

  2. #2554

    Ramona area providers

    Any Intel? I'm moving east that way, and want to find a local or local spot. Love me a good sword swallower. I did some searching and looks like theres Stella in lakeside. Trying to find something closer. But open to suggestions.

  3. #2553

    Just my. 02

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDwn  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Diego/Linda213

    Anyone have any experience with Linda? I know someone is going to want to comment on her "no" list but, I would note, DATO is not on there. I mean, the list is in fact long but, at least she's self-aware enough to know that her ass is the main event / course.

    Anyhow, 411?
    If there's no Greek, then it's pretty self explanatory that there's nothing to involve anything anal, when if it's not listed. The list is pretty extensive, so it's fairly understood there's only minimal service offered. And for the price she's asking, there's better out there.

  4. #2552

    Linda213

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Diego/Linda213

    Anyone have any experience with Linda? I know someone is going to want to comment on her "no" list but, I would note, DATO is not on there. I mean, the list is in fact long but, at least she's self-aware enough to know that her ass is the main event / course.

    Anyhow, 411?

  5. #2551

    Everything included Asian Agencies

    Received a text today from one of the 11 numbers that I have for these type of agencies. They talked about having new young girls in town close to where I was. After negotiating via text, I stopped by. Of course, they are not the girls in the photos, but everything is as advertised, including bare. If you want bare, $$. I was just fine today with BBBJCIM, 69, CFS, and DFK. 1. 2. If you can have fun with an Asian gal about 40, and about 10 lbs. More than she should be, or so young that they get giddy about counting money, you will have a good time.

    This is much like the Spa in the Fairmont area, get in and get out, but Fairmont area has better looking people working there. All in all, I felt better the rest of the day.

  6. #2550
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide info on who robbed you?
    I think her screen name was 'AdoreMsAmy' or something like that. Invited her over, gave her the donation. She said she needed to grab some stuff from her car. I stood near the door while she went down there, and suddenly she jumps in and drives off. It was a noob move on my part, taught me a valuable lesson. Haha!

  7. #2549
    Quote Originally Posted by AJaxer11  [View Original Post]
    Prices have increased incredibly as of late. Providers who I've seen a year or so back on EB or LC are now posting on PD almost double the rates. It's nuts, I pretty much don't see someone unless I hear about them from my HX network or this forum. Personally, I say not to give any consideration to PD reviews. I had one provider with 10+ 5 star ratings straight up rob me after our meeting. Learnt my lesson.
    Can you provide info on who robbed you?

  8. #2548
    Quote Originally Posted by KMatthews521  [View Original Post]
    She's hot. No info per simple interweb search however. TGTBT?

  9. #2547

  10. #2546
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlampson  [View Original Post]
    I've been tempted to check her out, but she's so bad with communications that I've never been able to go through with it.

    She had some good reviews on EB, but they've all been taken down. Don't know why.
    Same here. I drove all the way from SD to San Marcos after she was really quick with texting me back and forth. She texted me 10 minutes before I got there asking for my ETA and I told her.

    I texted her 10 minutes later as I sat in the parking lot and never heard from her again. 45 minutes there, 45 minutes back for no reason at all!

  11. #2545

    Sencee

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatk47  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Sencee? Saw her ad on PD.
    I haven't seen her as Sencee but I saw her under her old name of Kyoko (not sure if its the same girl or someone using her photos). I did the car date and she gave great CBJ.

  12. #2544
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolKeith323  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me, or does anyone else think this Stella chick is one of the biggest flakes in San Diego? I've seen reviews on the site where she stood many up, but they get deleted.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6196727167/1
    How would you even contact her? No number or email address in the ad.

  13. #2543

    Biggest flake of flakes

    Is it just me, or does anyone else think this Stella chick is one of the biggest flakes in San Diego? I've seen reviews on the site where she stood many up, but they get deleted.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6196727167/1

  14. #2542
    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    So who the hell is paying 500-600 dls an hour for these PD girls who have their faces blurred in the photos and a whole list of no no's at the bottom of their ad? I'm all for the girls making a buck but if I'm paying that kind of money I should be able to know what their faces look like and maybe be able to touch them during the session. Crazy!! Moe.
    Prices have increased incredibly as of late. Providers who I've seen a year or so back on EB or LC are now posting on PD almost double the rates. It's nuts, I pretty much don't see someone unless I hear about them from my HX network or this forum. Personally, I say not to give any consideration to PD reviews. I had one provider with 10+ 5 star ratings straight up rob me after our meeting. Learnt my lesson.

  15. #2541

    PD Rates!

    So who the hell is paying 500-600 dls an hour for these PD girls who have their faces blurred in the photos and a whole list of no no's at the bottom of their ad? I'm all for the girls making a buck but if I'm paying that kind of money I should be able to know what their faces look like and maybe be able to touch them during the session. Crazy!! Moe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape