Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 10959
-
07-29-20 17:35 #3309Senior Member

Posts: 61Conflicted fml
Shoot she increased her rate substantially though but she's my ATF but it's an extra 50 - 100 but she's on top of my favorite list fuck fuck fuck!
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 15:55 #3308Senior Member

Posts: 161There goes my kids college fund. Glad she went indie.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 15:43 #3307Senior Member

Posts: 1713Kelani link
This is the link to her personal site.
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
https://kelanilove.escortbook.com
-
07-29-20 14:34 #3306Senior Member

Posts: 161Damn link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by MathisP92
[View Original Post]
If you come up on this again. Let us know.
-
07-29-20 12:17 #3305Regular Member

Posts: 19Katherina. MA
Saw her couple weeks ago and I would not recommend. She has a slight beer belly, claims to be from the US, but clearly has an accent. She does offer BBBJ, but it's not that great. Did cg and rcg. She felt a bit loose. As one reviewer mentioned she seems to have expired in the biz which is understandable. She wasn't worth price of admission.
-
07-29-20 12:01 #3304Regular Member

Posts: 19Ad no longer on Tryst. If she does go independent I doubt she would use the same name or at least I hope not.
Originally Posted by MathisP92
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 11:11 #3303Senior Member

Posts: 45That's her
What's is up with MCE models going independent now? They can't retain talent anymore. Which I don't mind because MCE blocks inactive clients. There should be more MCE models going independent so all of us don't have to deal with booker. I think she is on sa charging 800 a hr. Good think that she charges 450 as a independent.
Originally Posted by MathisP92
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 10:04 #3302Regular Member

Posts: 12Kelani from MCE
Not positive but this looks like her Tryst link. May be independent now.
https://tryst.link/escort/kelani
-
07-28-20 20:18 #3301Senior Member

Posts: 395Seven bills
I agree! I seen Lacey and I didn't get 7 bills worth of service.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 14:55 #3300Senior Member

Posts: 83What's her IG? Her handle on Club 390's IG doesn't work, so guessing she changed it?
Originally Posted by FirstInFirst88
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 11:44 #3299Senior Member

Posts: 180I've had several very memorable experiences with Carmen Vasquez (https://twitter.com/carmen_vas_23?lang=en) or her website https://www.carmenvasquezvip.com. She's a very hot Latina who is the whole package and will do anything to please. Carmen's been around for quite awhile and has tons of repeat local mongers. Her reviews on other review sites are stellar. I don't know much about the others, but I'm not willing to drop seven-plus bills for a one hour "meet & greet" sesh.
Originally Posted by JonSnow2345
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 21:41 #3298Regular Member

Posts: 13I can vouch for the first two.
Originally Posted by Hello763
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 21:15 #3297Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
07-27-20 19:13 #3296Regular Member

Posts: 2Hello, I am new here and a first time user. Looking for a higher end escort and wanted to see if any of these are legit or if they work with cops or if any has had some bad experiences:
https://www.yourlaceylove.com/
http://adrianamilani.ch/
https://twitter.com/moorevip
https://audreyinthecity.com/
https://twitter.com/carmen_vas_23?lang=en
-
07-27-20 17:48 #3295Banned Member

Posts: 21Ex-Club 390
She used to be a dancer at Club 390. I have couple of her IG handles. The pictures posted on the site above were posted uncensored as story so I knew who she was. But I honestly don't know much besides she is really hot.
Originally Posted by Svendd
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





