Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 10961
-
07-27-20 19:13 #3296Regular Member

Posts: 2Hello, I am new here and a first time user. Looking for a higher end escort and wanted to see if any of these are legit or if they work with cops or if any has had some bad experiences:
https://www.yourlaceylove.com/
http://adrianamilani.ch/
https://twitter.com/moorevip
https://audreyinthecity.com/
https://twitter.com/carmen_vas_23?lang=en
-
07-27-20 17:48 #3295Banned Member

Posts: 21Ex-Club 390
She used to be a dancer at Club 390. I have couple of her IG handles. The pictures posted on the site above were posted uncensored as story so I knew who she was. But I honestly don't know much besides she is really hot.
Originally Posted by Svendd
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 14:45 #3294Senior Member

Posts: 149Cristal M
She used to be with MCE (Sabrina was her sobriquet while she was there). She's hot, and seriously got off on DATY and DATO. Great BBBJ and a vision to behold during CG. I have not seen her since she went solo (the $100 increase as well, taking into account MCE's pre-booking specials, being the primary reason).
Originally Posted by DanDaMan6
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 12:44 #3293Senior Member

Posts: 45Agency girl
Was it a MCE girl?
Originally Posted by Dickards
[View Original Post]
Period fantasy, no. It's a bloody mess.
-
07-27-20 03:55 #3292Regular Member

Posts: 9Chiming in here, Wetnwild is OK as long as the girl in the pic is pretty. If the pics are suspect or not inclusive of the face or states the age is over 40, not worth it. And they have the same 3 girls since covid started. Also, the Wetnwild owner is really mean and unpredictable so tread carefully.
Originally Posted by PornFan1000
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 18:50 #3291Senior Member

Posts: 338[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.
-
07-26-20 12:58 #3290Senior Member

Posts: 46Periods.
Sorry, I can't drop names.
Turns out the agency girl really was on her period.
Anyone else have a period fantasy?
-
07-26-20 12:24 #3289Senior Member

Posts: 1438Was agency girl A actually gone after the weekend as the scheduler told you? If so than she may have been hung over, strung out, or other of a million other possible personal issues. These girls are not exactly stable. If she was in fact back on the schedule than maybe she was not into you.
Originally Posted by Dickards
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 10:42 #3288Senior Member

Posts: 1357Since it was the agency who asked you to make a change, I doubt they will blacklist you. I've had similar things happen and it was never a problem. If you can share, which agency?
Originally Posted by Dickards
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 03:12 #3287Senior Member

Posts: 46"Period" excuse.
So I scheduled a repeat dream with an agency girl this week. Confirmed the location on the morning of the appointment. All set.
1 hour before the agreed time, I get a text from the booker: agency girl A is on her period.
Me: no big deal, happens all the time. Maybe we can reschedule next week?
Booker: this is agency girl A's last week, so no. How about agency girl B? Ready now.
Me: no thank you (for the bait and switch).
The next day. Agency girl A is on the weekend schedule. Hmmm.
I want a repeat dream with girl A. Did I get blacklisted by her? Or did she just have a scheduling snafu?
-
07-26-20 00:13 #3286Senior Member

Posts: 1357If its the same Giselle I saw downtown a few months ago, I can confirm what AngelBravo reported. She is a doll but strict limits as described.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 19:32 #3285Troll

Posts: 452Glowing review of Giselle
"If you do book with her, let her know that Angel Bravo recommended her so she can easily feel..."
Dear Young and Good Looking,
This forum is read by many. You don't think LE reads it?
LE: Hi, Giselle. I'm a friend of Angel Bravo from the USASexGuide he recommended that I call you. Of course, I am not Law Enforcement.
LMFAO
-
07-25-20 15:19 #3284Senior Member

Posts: 318I didn't know where I should post it, seemed to fit all 3 categories. Maybe some people don't read all 3 threads. Where do you suggest I post it next time. Open for suggestions.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 14:44 #3283Senior Member

Posts: 36MCE Selena
Can confirm, she is fat now. It sucks because I saw her when she was hot and the booker just told me, "getting new pictures soon. " I'm WTF? You couldn't warn me give me a heads up? Anything? I cut them after that, told them to fuck off.
Originally Posted by AToledoRo100
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 14:03 #3282Senior Member

Posts: 1676Sounds like shilling posting three times in different threads.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




