Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 7971
-
07-27-20 12:50 #3006Senior Member

Posts: 987Not worth it. She wants 100 for a car date. That's ridiculous. For that amount you can find a safe and clean escort for incall you just need to look around and maybe hit the road.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
Also she's never available when you need her, she's only available when she needs you to feed her habit.
-
07-27-20 12:35 #3005Senior Member

Posts: 887Am I missing something?
Listcrawler lists her name as Courtney. The thing I don't recall is if anybody did a review under the name Courtney so we can match the pictures to a Monger review of her performance. That would seal the deal for me if verified, otherwise its a crap shoot on a Listcrawler ad and that hasn't been good odds for the past year.
Originally Posted by Merge1
[View Original Post]
Anybody have any direct experience with her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/52827675/
-
07-27-20 12:22 #3004Senior Member

Posts: 1384Nice girl, hard to get ahold of and even though it's her in the pics looks almost not what you will see what you meet her. She must be 20 lbs lighter and not nearly as pretty. Basically looks like any other k girl right now. Sad because this was once a very hot girl
Originally Posted by Merge1
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 12:05 #3003Senior Member

Posts: 720Car dates
She's been discussed here a lot. Can't remember the name to search on. She was reviewed here as hot, but very flaky and difficult to meet.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
Click on pictures link to see more photos. As we've discussed here, some of us will find the ones of her giving a BJ and with cum on her chest to be red flags.
-
07-26-20 17:38 #3002Senior Member

Posts: 630Cardate specialist
She's been advertising car dates almost exclusively for quite some time on Listcrawler. Haven't seen her myself. Car dating isn't my thing.
Originally Posted by KnightFigure
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/52827675/
-
07-26-20 17:30 #3001Senior Member

Posts: 630Thanks for the candid report
Thanks for the candid report. I have a thing for the fair-haired, slender, natural, freckled type and had saved her information to contact her on my next day off (they're few and far between with everyone at the house these days). I'm sure you saved me from some painful consequences.
Originally Posted by PokerShark11
[View Original Post]
I know every day is different with these girls but some things are forever. We need more of this so we help each other avoid these kind of potential land mines.
Thanks, brother!
-
07-26-20 17:16 #3000Senior Member

Posts: 640Juniata??
Anybody checked her out yet??
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/52816000/
-
07-26-20 15:43 #2999Senior Member

Posts: 986A first
Ad says "black men only". I've seen a lot of "no AAs" but never the opposite. Odd.
Originally Posted by JoeBlackson
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 18:06 #2998Regular Member

Posts: 4Best cardate provider (s)?
I'm looking to just pick up a girl for a cardate qv headache relief. You guys have any experience with any girls that you know are down for cardates you can share with me?
-
07-25-20 05:06 #2997Regular Member

Posts: 3https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2674480893
Anyone seen her?
I'm interested but I find anyone with reviews that are posted with in the same few days pretty suspect, especially when they both give very little detail but still give the chick a 10 out of 10.
-
07-23-20 22:43 #2996Banned Member

Posts: 566Why are a few of the comments on that post like She totally doesn't have any stds. She has something but not that. That shit is kinda weird. 15 posts that she's the best I ever had and 3 about she totally doesn't have it. Anyone else know anything about her? She's a cute girl and I realize people could be trying to fuck her so just want to know the skinny.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 22:30 #2995Banned Member

Posts: 566Nightmares await me. Thanks for the warning.
Originally Posted by PokerShark11
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 21:28 #2994Senior Member

Posts: 640Sheesh. I probably would have gone soft if I seen that shit. I would have just chucked my loss and bounced or just got some head with the condom on after seeing that shit.
Originally Posted by PokerShark11
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 14:46 #2993Senior Member

Posts: 260The fact that she has something like that but still sees guys should tell you all you need to know about her. Someone like that is potentially very dangerous and obviously careless and doesn't give a damn about the health and safety of others. Disgusting.
Originally Posted by PokerShark11
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 13:36 #2992Senior Member

Posts: 163Something strange
Ever see that white fungus that grows on fallen rotting trees? That was what it looked like.
Originally Posted by Strange
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



