Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 532 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 7971
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    She's been advertising car dates almost exclusively for quite some time on Listcrawler. Haven't seen her myself. Car dating isn't my thing.

    [URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/52827675/[/UR]
    Not worth it. She wants 100 for a car date. That's ridiculous. For that amount you can find a safe and clean escort for incall you just need to look around and maybe hit the road.

    Also she's never available when you need her, she's only available when she needs you to feed her habit.

  2. #3005

    Am I missing something?

    Quote Originally Posted by Merge1  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed here a lot. Can't remember the name to search on. She was reviewed here as hot, but very flaky and difficult to meet.

    Click on pictures link to see more photos. As we've discussed here, some of us will find the ones of her giving a BJ and with cum on her chest to be red flags.
    Listcrawler lists her name as Courtney. The thing I don't recall is if anybody did a review under the name Courtney so we can match the pictures to a Monger review of her performance. That would seal the deal for me if verified, otherwise its a crap shoot on a Listcrawler ad and that hasn't been good odds for the past year.

    Anybody have any direct experience with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/52827675/

  3. #3004
    Quote Originally Posted by Merge1  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed here a lot. Can't remember the name to search on. She was reviewed here as hot, but very flaky and difficult to meet.

    Click on pictures link to see more photos. As we've discussed here, some of us will find the ones of her giving a BJ and with cum on her chest to be red flags.
    Nice girl, hard to get ahold of and even though it's her in the pics looks almost not what you will see what you meet her. She must be 20 lbs lighter and not nearly as pretty. Basically looks like any other k girl right now. Sad because this was once a very hot girl

  4. #3003

    Car dates

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    She's been advertising car dates almost exclusively for quite some time on Listcrawler. Haven't seen her myself. Car dating isn't my thing.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/52827675/
    She's been discussed here a lot. Can't remember the name to search on. She was reviewed here as hot, but very flaky and difficult to meet.

    Click on pictures link to see more photos. As we've discussed here, some of us will find the ones of her giving a BJ and with cum on her chest to be red flags.

  5. #3002

    Cardate specialist

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightFigure  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking to just pick up a girl for a cardate qv headache relief. You guys have any experience with any girls that you know are down for cardates you can share with me?
    She's been advertising car dates almost exclusively for quite some time on Listcrawler. Haven't seen her myself. Car dating isn't my thing.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/52827675/

  6. #3001

    Thanks for the candid report

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerShark11  [View Original Post]
    She's high as fuck and my skin stills crawls, I followed the little head. When she flipped over for K9 I should have left. There's some kind of skin growth or fungus around her asshole. I didn't catch anything thank god but got tested for everything that Monday.
    Thanks for the candid report. I have a thing for the fair-haired, slender, natural, freckled type and had saved her information to contact her on my next day off (they're few and far between with everyone at the house these days). I'm sure you saved me from some painful consequences.

    I know every day is different with these girls but some things are forever. We need more of this so we help each other avoid these kind of potential land mines.

    Thanks, brother!

  7. #3000

    Juniata??


  8. #2999

    A first

    Ad says "black men only". I've seen a lot of "no AAs" but never the opposite. Odd.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlackson  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2674480893

    Anyone seen her?

    I'm interested but I find anyone with reviews that are posted with in the same few days pretty suspect, especially when they both give very little detail but still give the chick a 10 out of 10.

  9. #2998

    Best cardate provider (s)?

    I'm looking to just pick up a girl for a cardate qv headache relief. You guys have any experience with any girls that you know are down for cardates you can share with me?

  10. #2997
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2674480893

    Anyone seen her?

    I'm interested but I find anyone with reviews that are posted with in the same few days pretty suspect, especially when they both give very little detail but still give the chick a 10 out of 10.

  11. #2996
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Seen her once in Upper Darby years ago when she was working out of a house. Gave a good covered flute playing lesson. She was cool. I heard her weight fluctuates in that sometimes she's really thin to normal regular weight. Had a OK time but wasn't motivated to go back.

    I have no idea if she works alone or with a crew. Hard to get that kind of information from a one time visit.
    Why are a few of the comments on that post like She totally doesn't have any stds. She has something but not that. That shit is kinda weird. 15 posts that she's the best I ever had and 3 about she totally doesn't have it. Anyone else know anything about her? She's a cute girl and I realize people could be trying to fuck her so just want to know the skinny.

  12. #2995
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerShark11  [View Original Post]
    Ever see that white fungus that grows on fallen rotting trees? That was what it looked like.
    Nightmares await me. Thanks for the warning.

  13. #2994
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerShark11  [View Original Post]
    She's high as fuck and my skin stills crawls, I followed the little head. When she flipped over for K9 I should have left. There's some kind of skin growth or fungus around her asshole. I didn't catch anything thank god but got tested for everything that Monday.
    Sheesh. I probably would have gone soft if I seen that shit. I would have just chucked my loss and bounced or just got some head with the condom on after seeing that shit.

  14. #2993
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerShark11  [View Original Post]
    Ever see that white fungus that grows on fallen rotting trees? That was what it looked like.
    The fact that she has something like that but still sees guys should tell you all you need to know about her. Someone like that is potentially very dangerous and obviously careless and doesn't give a damn about the health and safety of others. Disgusting.

  15. #2992

    Something strange

    Quote Originally Posted by Strange  [View Original Post]
    Imagine the smell. Just kidding, but are you sure it wasn't just blown out? Only stretches so far, beyond that scarring.
    Ever see that white fungus that grows on fallen rotting trees? That was what it looked like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape