Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 353 of 524 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 403 453 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2568
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyWilk  [View Original Post]
    I sometimes work in the area, and always see both of them walking the loop
    Jasmine walking the loop now?

  2. #2567

  3. #2566
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphone97  [View Original Post]
    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...y/319262577440

    Ganna be trying out this girl today, hopefully all goes good. I'll report back with info when I get back.
    How did it go?

  4. #2565
    Quote Originally Posted by LegMan69  [View Original Post]
    She went off the deep end when she told me she was hosting on that notorious street that starts with M.
    I sometimes work in the area, and always see both of them walking the loop.

  5. #2564
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...s/011156294190

    This is the address I was talking about!

    Poo.
    Yup. Her and these 2. All from the same stable usually stay at the quality inn. All fake pics, all being handled by the same handler.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/523851810148

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...y/025339177276

  6. #2563
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    The one texting you is a handler for a group of 2-3 girls. All fake pics, all bullshit services. They post between here and Springfield MA. They're not cops but I wouldn't recommend as they're shady as shit and rubs me like a set up to get robbed.
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...s/011156294190

    This is the address I was talking about!

    Poo.

  7. #2562
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcleese01  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    200 for 1 1/2 hours. But multiples are allowed. Everything covered.

  8. #2561
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...a/471533489657

    Had a visit with her today, tbh I was a little apprehensive since I've never seen her post but she was just my type so I took a chance. She did not disappoint. No waiting in the lot, or anyone wierd hanging around and pics are 100% real. She's a knockout in my opinion. If you like the think girls she's legit. No fakes or bolt-ons either. Nothing but firm thick delicious ass and amazing boobs. I recommend. The drive was bit to Torrington but it was worth it. Visit with confidence and treat her right fellas.
    What was the damage?

  9. #2560

    Cio

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkot1337  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why she told you not to cip, when she has been allowing it for others
    I just don't understand why these guys are playing Russian Roulette. Taking big chances with these girls BB.

    Stay safe.

    PA.

  10. #2559

    Bella in Torrington.

    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...a/471533489657

    Had a visit with her today, tbh I was a little apprehensive since I've never seen her post but she was just my type so I took a chance. She did not disappoint. No waiting in the lot, or anyone wierd hanging around and pics are 100% real. She's a knockout in my opinion. If you like the think girls she's legit. No fakes or bolt-ons either. Nothing but firm thick delicious ass and amazing boobs. I recommend. The drive was bit to Torrington but it was worth it. Visit with confidence and treat her right fellas.

  11. #2558
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyTheHobby  [View Original Post]
    The thing that is great about Jasmine, and I mean this in a good way and with all do respect, is she is such a ****. I enjoyed Sofia but dear lord Jasmine can fuck. Whether it is real or an act she gets so into it. I do agree that you need to be a little careful because of the bb situation. I was sliding on the camel and slipped in, she had no problem with it just told me not to cum inside. Pulled out and covered up.
    Not sure why she told you not to cip, when she has been allowing it for others.

  12. #2557

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilsw203  [View Original Post]
    Her friend Sophia is pretty hot, but doubt she will give up the goods on her own, only doubles with jasmine. A lot people on here hype the shit out of jasmine for no reason. Her good days are long past her. I've been in the game long enough to know what my money can get me. I would rather pay $500 for an hr for one of the former "high end" escorts I used to see than use that money to see jasmine 5 times.
    The thing that is great about Jasmine, and I mean this in a good way and with all do respect, is she is such a ****. I enjoyed Sofia but dear lord Jasmine can fuck. Whether it is real or an act she gets so into it. I do agree that you need to be a little careful because of the bb situation. I was sliding on the camel and slipped in, she had no problem with it just told me not to cum inside. Pulled out and covered up.

  13. #2556
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe7  [View Original Post]
    I tried to scroll back but didn't see much to my surprise about Linda. What's her deal?

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/689675485282

    Also. Does anyone here have xinas new contact. PM me. Thank you!
    Mechanical and rushed but pics are real. Phat ass and big bolt ons that are great but that's it. Eye candy if you like thick bitches.

  14. #2555
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    That a guy?
    Saw Jasmine with Sophia yesterday. Had a great time, as always. And I don't think she's working with her they don't even have a photo together. Seems fake to me. Jasmine's gained a good 15-20 lbs though and looks better than ever. She hosted at "m street" like two years ago with Bella bellz and that blonde girl. That was when she first started.

  15. #2554

    Jasmine no more fun

    Quote Originally Posted by LegMan69  [View Original Post]
    She went off the deep end when she told me she was hosting on that notorious street that starts with M.
    It was fun while it lasted. This Is what happens when you become heavenly addicted to drugs and the life. I've seen these girls deteriorate over time. The life after a while destroys the body, soul and mind. Just be careful if you meet up with her. I would add a few covers, she has been allowing anything goes.

    Stay safe.

    PA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape