Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 354 of 524 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 404 454 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2553

    Linda

    I tried to scroll back but didn't see much to my surprise about Linda. What's her deal?

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/689675485282

    Also. Does anyone here have xinas new contact. PM me. Thank you!

  2. #2552
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickcheney  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine on her own is. Was fun. I unfortunately saw her with her friend a few weeks ago and definitely didn't think it was very good at all. I don't remember her friends name. I read a glowing review here, unfortunately my experience did not resemble it in any way other than it was a threesome. Her dirtbag friend was there and did participate but Jasmine did a majority of the work. I felt like a paid someone to watch us screw. So in a way I'm glad she's not working with her anymore but this new one is kind of scary.

    As I said, I like Jasmine. She's not the best or hottest but she's never pulled a no show on me and doesn't put out a ghetto vibe and most importantly I always left happy. Seems the people she chooses to work / live with are straight hood dopeheads. Last time I was there the place was trashed. Its a quiet neighborhood and I can't imagine the neighbors putting up with all the traffic there. Think I'll stay away unless she stops hanging with these lowlifes. Sadly I think her partying may be seriously catching up with her. Hope she takes a break.
    Her friend Sophia is pretty hot, but doubt she will give up the goods on her own, only doubles with jasmine. A lot people on here hype the shit out of jasmine for no reason. Her good days are long past her. I've been in the game long enough to know what my money can get me. I would rather pay $500 for an hr for one of the former "high end" escorts I used to see than use that money to see jasmine 5 times.

  3. #2551
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Vera De Milo (aka Jim Carrey) this solidifies me not seeing Jasmine.
    Jasmine on her own is. Was fun. I unfortunately saw her with her friend a few weeks ago and definitely didn't think it was very good at all. I don't remember her friends name. I read a glowing review here, unfortunately my experience did not resemble it in any way other than it was a threesome. Her dirtbag friend was there and did participate but Jasmine did a majority of the work. I felt like a paid someone to watch us screw. So in a way I'm glad she's not working with her anymore but this new one is kind of scary.

    As I said, I like Jasmine. She's not the best or hottest but she's never pulled a no show on me and doesn't put out a ghetto vibe and most importantly I always left happy. Seems the people she chooses to work / live with are straight hood dopeheads. Last time I was there the place was trashed. Its a quiet neighborhood and I can't imagine the neighbors putting up with all the traffic there. Think I'll stay away unless she stops hanging with these lowlifes. Sadly I think her partying may be seriously catching up with her. Hope she takes a break.

  4. #2550

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...r/810818142176 Look at who she's working with now. IMO she's gone too far off the deep end.
    She went off the deep end when she told me she was hosting on that notorious street that starts with M.

  5. #2549

    Wish me luck

    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...y/319262577440

    Ganna be trying out this girl today, hopefully all goes good. I'll report back with info when I get back.

  6. #2548
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...y/602565898097

    Any intel on this one? Been eyeing her for a bit. (I like the thick girls) or if anyone has a line on a thick girl (boobs / ass) that's worth the visit it would be greatly appreciated LOL.

  7. #2547
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    That a guy?
    Looks like Vera De Milo (aka Jim Carrey) this solidifies me not seeing Jasmine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3E6584A1-868E-48D1-A0A1-66E74B866381.jpeg‎  

  8. #2546

    Handler

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/757560797151

    She and at least one other one were up here, north of htfd last week.

    My red flags went up real fast.

    They were both new to the area and I tried to book both at different times. Both asked for no info about the session time I wanted. Both sent the same location, hotel address, and message of: 'let me know when you're 10 minutes away'.

    So, either a scam, or same girl but diff pics, or they have a handler. There was a similar instance of this MO using 3-5 girls but at a different hotel a few years ago. The term 'traffic' comes to mind and whether true or not, avoid that scenario.

    BMD.
    The one texting you is a handler for a group of 2-3 girls. All fake pics, all bullshit services. They post between here and Springfield MA. They're not cops but I wouldn't recommend as they're shady as shit and rubs me like a set up to get robbed.

  9. #2545
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...r/810818142176 Look at who she's working with now. IMO she's gone too far off the deep end.
    That a guy?

  10. #2544

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/757560797151

    She and at least one other one were up here, north of htfd last week.

    My red flags went up real fast.

    They were both new to the area and I tried to book both at different times. Both asked for no info about the session time I wanted. Both sent the same location, hotel address, and message of: 'let me know when you're 10 minutes away'.

    So, either a scam, or same girl but diff pics, or they have a handler. There was a similar instance of this MO using 3-5 girls but at a different hotel a few years ago. The term 'traffic' comes to mind and whether true or not, avoid that scenario.

    BMD.
    She was sweet looking, asking to be spanked because she had been a bad girl! A few of her pictures showed red spank marks on her ass. Dam pictures made me hot. She was the one I set the original date with that overbooked and bumped me.

    Poo.

  11. #2543
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    I set up a date with this ad a few weeks ago after a no show on another date. Her location and room number was the same as the one who bumped me. Different photos and phone numbers same room. I backed out carefully didn't see any POPO and didn't read any news paper reports about busts but still, do your due diligence!

    Poo.
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/757560797151

    She and at least one other one were up here, north of htfd last week.

    My red flags went up real fast.

    They were both new to the area and I tried to book both at different times. Both asked for no info about the session time I wanted. Both sent the same location, hotel address, and message of: 'let me know when you're 10 minutes away'.

    So, either a scam, or same girl but diff pics, or they have a handler. There was a similar instance of this MO using 3-5 girls but at a different hotel a few years ago. The term 'traffic' comes to mind and whether true or not, avoid that scenario.

    BMD.

  12. #2542

    Tread Carefully

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/757560797151

    I very much want this to be true, but feels a little TGTBT. Reverse image search yielded nothing. Answers texts. Verification pic was same girl. Anyone know anything about her?
    I set up a date with this ad a few weeks ago after a no show on another date. Her location and room number was the same as the one who bumped me. Different photos and phone numbers same room. I backed out carefully didn't see any POPO and didn't read any news paper reports about busts but still, do your due diligence!

    Poo.

  13. #2541
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/757560797151

    I very much want this to be true, but feels a little TGTBT. Reverse image search yielded nothing. Answers texts. Verification pic was same girl. Anyone know anything about her?
    Photos way too professional looking and home looks way too clean / expensive.

  14. #2540

    Jasmine

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...r/810818142176 Look at who she's working with now. IMO she's gone too far off the deep end.

  15. #2539

    Tina Real? Review?

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/757560797151

    I very much want this to be true, but feels a little TGTBT. Reverse image search yielded nothing. Answers texts. Verification pic was same girl. Anyone know anything about her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape