rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 333 of 532 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 383 433 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 7973
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2993

    Something strange

    Quote Originally Posted by Strange  [View Original Post]
    Imagine the smell. Just kidding, but are you sure it wasn't just blown out? Only stretches so far, beyond that scarring.
    Ever see that white fungus that grows on fallen rotting trees? That was what it looked like.

  2. #2992

    Good call

    Quote Originally Posted by Merge1  [View Original Post]
    I'd test again in a couple of weeks, and probably in a couple of months.

    Some things take more time to show up.
    Yeah I have been since then. But good looking out.

  3. #2991
    Quote Originally Posted by TAway612  [View Original Post]
    She's back and located near the airport. When I saw her she looked worn out. Irish reall tan like crap and was either really tired or sleepy. Otherwise really submissive, throat fuck, anal plug, collar. I'll give her a second chance to see if she is awake next time or if this is something else. Give you an idea, she took one pic for me a few weeks ago, and I retook the pic while there, big difference.
    Big difference in pics, in a bad way, I'm assuming? How so?

  4. #2990

    South philly sub

    Quote Originally Posted by LastDispatch  [View Original Post]
    She posted a couple weeks back she was leaving the area. I have no idea how true that actually is. I've wanted to see her for a while but it never worked out.
    She's back and located near the airport. When I saw her she looked worn out. Irish reall tan like crap and was either really tired or sleepy. Otherwise really submissive, throat fuck, anal plug, collar. I'll give her a second chance to see if she is awake next time or if this is something else. Give you an idea, she took one pic for me a few weeks ago, and I retook the pic while there, big difference.

  5. #2989

    Testing

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerShark11  [View Original Post]
    She's high as fuck and my skin stills crawls, I followed the little head. When she flipped over for K9 I should have left. There's some kind of skin growth or fungus around her asshole. I didn't catch anything thank god but got tested for everything that Monday.
    I'd test again in a couple of weeks, and probably in a couple of months.

    Some things take more time to show up.

  6. #2988
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDarkSide  [View Original Post]
    Half the battle but always cautious. I found her quite forward (unusual for that place) , friendly and quite hot. It was one of those packed events- 30 guys for every girl ("Gay bars are great- there's 15 guys for every guy," Rodney Dangerfield rip) and suddenly she was against me with her proposal. I'd just arrived, said I wanted a drink and never saw her again LOL. Damn that must've been four years ago. Still listen for that name every time I call but she's always a late night girl. Plus those clubs with room and girl fees get into some real money for a few minutes in a closet. But her pricing is incredible considering typical otc costs of 5$.
    Darkside, man you had me in tears with this one: girl ("Gay bars are great- there's 15 guys for every guy, Old Rodney, RIP. I'm trying to free up some more time here soon to check her out and I'll be sure to report back.

  7. #2987
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerShark11  [View Original Post]
    She's high as fuck and my skin stills crawls, I followed the little head. When she flipped over for K9 I should have left. There's some kind of skin growth or fungus around her asshole. I didn't catch anything thank god but got tested for everything that Monday.
    That's a shame. I was going to try and hit her up now that she had the kid and see if she gets knocked up again. I think its hilarious a chick like her would be fertile and not do anything about it.

  8. #2986
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerShark11  [View Original Post]
    She's high as fuck and my skin stills crawls, I followed the little head. When she flipped over for K9 I should have left. There's some kind of skin growth or fungus around her asshole. I didn't catch anything thank god but got tested for everything that Monday.
    Imagine the smell. Just kidding, but are you sure it wasn't just blown out? Only stretches so far, beyond that scarring.

  9. #2985
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    I been see her ads for a while the rates and comments sound too good to be true. She work with a crew or handler? How is the spot?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2677194969
    Seen her once in Upper Darby years ago when she was working out of a house. Gave a good covered flute playing lesson. She was cool. I heard her weight fluctuates in that sometimes she's really thin to normal regular weight. Had a OK time but wasn't motivated to go back.

    I have no idea if she works alone or with a crew. Hard to get that kind of information from a one time visit.

  10. #2984

    Still disgusted with myself

    Quote Originally Posted by TFrost  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. I'll be in the city at the end of the week and would like to know if anyone has dreamt of this little lady?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...h/480897904224

    Otherwise, I could use some solid recommendations legit providers particularly Spanish or Caucasian who do offer trips to Greece as part of their services.

    Any recommendations would be appreciated and if you're ever in NE happy to return the favor.

    Stay safe.
    She's high as fuck and my skin stills crawls, I followed the little head. When she flipped over for K9 I should have left. There's some kind of skin growth or fungus around her asshole. I didn't catch anything thank god but got tested for everything that Monday.

  11. #2983

    Redhead Trevose

    I been see her ads for a while the rates and comments sound too good to be true. She work with a crew or handler? How is the spot?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2677194969

  12. #2982
    Quote Originally Posted by TFrost  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. I'll be in the city at the end of the week and would like to know if anyone has dreamt of this little lady?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...h/480897904224

    Otherwise, I could use some solid recommendations legit providers particularly Spanish or Caucasian who do offer trips to Greece as part of their services.

    Any recommendations would be appreciated and if you're ever in NE happy to return the favor.

    Stay safe.
    I'm curious about this one too. Quite a hot little cum ****. Wonder if she really loves facials.

  13. #2981

    South Philly sub

    Quote Originally Posted by TFrost  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. I'll be in the city at the end of the week and would like to know if anyone has dreamt of this little lady?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...h/480897904224

    Otherwise, I could use some solid recommendations legit providers particularly Spanish or Caucasian who do offer trips to Greece as part of their services.

    Any recommendations would be appreciated and if you're ever in NE happy to return the favor.

    Stay safe.
    She posted a couple weeks back she was leaving the area. I have no idea how true that actually is. I've wanted to see her for a while but it never worked out.

  14. #2980

    Anyone seen her or can provide some recommendations?

    Hey fellow mongers. I'll be in the city at the end of the week and would like to know if anyone has dreamt of this little lady?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...h/480897904224

    Otherwise, I could use some solid recommendations legit providers particularly Spanish or Caucasian who do offer trips to Greece as part of their services.

    Any recommendations would be appreciated and if you're ever in NE happy to return the favor.

    Stay safe.

  15. #2979
    Quote Originally Posted by Afraven  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your input bro! You put part of my concerns to bed. Now, I know that she is at least real. Hell, that's half the battle there. Yea, she is hot and I really like her look. How was she as a stripper? I mean a lot of times you can tell if they can preform based on how they dance. Was she stuck up in the club? BTW, If you do take the plunge, please be sure to report. If I make it before you, I'll do the same.
    Half the battle but always cautious. I found her quite forward (unusual for that place) , friendly and quite hot. It was one of those packed events- 30 guys for every girl ("Gay bars are great- there's 15 guys for every guy," Rodney Dangerfield rip) and suddenly she was against me with her proposal. I'd just arrived, said I wanted a drink and never saw her again LOL. Damn that must've been four years ago. Still listen for that name every time I call but she's always a late night girl. Plus those clubs with room and girl fees get into some real money for a few minutes in a closet. But her pricing is incredible considering typical otc costs of 5$.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape