Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 7973
-
07-23-20 13:36 #2993Senior Member

Posts: 163Something strange
Ever see that white fungus that grows on fallen rotting trees? That was what it looked like.
Originally Posted by Strange
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 13:34 #2992Senior Member

Posts: 163Good call
Yeah I have been since then. But good looking out.
Originally Posted by Merge1
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 09:25 #2991Senior Member

Posts: 109Big difference in pics, in a bad way, I'm assuming? How so?
Originally Posted by TAway612
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 08:15 #2990Senior Member

Posts: 95South philly sub
She's back and located near the airport. When I saw her she looked worn out. Irish reall tan like crap and was either really tired or sleepy. Otherwise really submissive, throat fuck, anal plug, collar. I'll give her a second chance to see if she is awake next time or if this is something else. Give you an idea, she took one pic for me a few weeks ago, and I retook the pic while there, big difference.
Originally Posted by LastDispatch
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 07:42 #2989Senior Member

Posts: 720Testing
I'd test again in a couple of weeks, and probably in a couple of months.
Originally Posted by PokerShark11
[View Original Post]
Some things take more time to show up.
-
07-23-20 02:30 #2988Senior Member

Posts: 329Darkside, man you had me in tears with this one: girl ("Gay bars are great- there's 15 guys for every guy, Old Rodney, RIP. I'm trying to free up some more time here soon to check her out and I'll be sure to report back.
Originally Posted by MyDarkSide
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 23:32 #2987Senior Member

Posts: 602That's a shame. I was going to try and hit her up now that she had the kid and see if she gets knocked up again. I think its hilarious a chick like her would be fertile and not do anything about it.
Originally Posted by PokerShark11
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 23:00 #2986Banned Member

Posts: 566Imagine the smell. Just kidding, but are you sure it wasn't just blown out? Only stretches so far, beyond that scarring.
Originally Posted by PokerShark11
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 22:36 #2985Senior Member

Posts: 987Seen her once in Upper Darby years ago when she was working out of a house. Gave a good covered flute playing lesson. She was cool. I heard her weight fluctuates in that sometimes she's really thin to normal regular weight. Had a OK time but wasn't motivated to go back.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
I have no idea if she works alone or with a crew. Hard to get that kind of information from a one time visit.
-
07-22-20 22:36 #2984Senior Member

Posts: 163Still disgusted with myself
She's high as fuck and my skin stills crawls, I followed the little head. When she flipped over for K9 I should have left. There's some kind of skin growth or fungus around her asshole. I didn't catch anything thank god but got tested for everything that Monday.
Originally Posted by TFrost
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 19:52 #2983Senior Member

Posts: 701Redhead Trevose
I been see her ads for a while the rates and comments sound too good to be true. She work with a crew or handler? How is the spot?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2677194969
-
07-22-20 19:10 #2982Regular Member

Posts: 9I'm curious about this one too. Quite a hot little cum ****. Wonder if she really loves facials.
Originally Posted by TFrost
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 16:45 #2981Regular Member

Posts: 15South Philly sub
She posted a couple weeks back she was leaving the area. I have no idea how true that actually is. I've wanted to see her for a while but it never worked out.
Originally Posted by TFrost
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 16:01 #2980Senior Member

Posts: 75Anyone seen her or can provide some recommendations?
Hey fellow mongers. I'll be in the city at the end of the week and would like to know if anyone has dreamt of this little lady?
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...h/480897904224
Otherwise, I could use some solid recommendations legit providers particularly Spanish or Caucasian who do offer trips to Greece as part of their services.
Any recommendations would be appreciated and if you're ever in NE happy to return the favor.
Stay safe.
-
07-21-20 20:15 #2979Senior Member

Posts: 522Half the battle but always cautious. I found her quite forward (unusual for that place) , friendly and quite hot. It was one of those packed events- 30 guys for every girl ("Gay bars are great- there's 15 guys for every guy," Rodney Dangerfield rip) and suddenly she was against me with her proposal. I'd just arrived, said I wanted a drink and never saw her again LOL. Damn that must've been four years ago. Still listen for that name every time I call but she's always a late night girl. Plus those clubs with room and girl fees get into some real money for a few minutes in a closet. But her pricing is incredible considering typical otc costs of 5$.
Originally Posted by Afraven
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




