Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 903 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 403 803 853 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 953 1003 1403 ... LastLast
Results 13,531 to 13,545 of 26928
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #13398

    Vera red

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    There was one good report about her on this forum (not sure which section) in the last 10 days, and one good report on TER. I've texted with her but timing wasn't right for me. May see her next week.
    She is a beautiful, sexy piece. Worth every cent.

  2. #13397

    Stormy

    I think this one is in my preferred geography. A little hard to pin down and a quick search didn't show anything on this board. Any intel before I TOFTT, hopefully this week?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52793052/

  3. #13396

    Appreciate it!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaffle  [View Original Post]
    I saw a couple of you had questions about Sasha Malone. Yes, her ass and tits are just like the pictures. Like I said, the pics are accurate. I know it's hard to believe, given that usually the girl looks way worse in person. But her body is legit nice. As to whether she does outcalls, yes it says on her ad that she does. Although she'll probably charge you for the uber / lyft to get to your place and back. I would recommend giving her a try, you might find her to be worth repeat visits.
    Thank you kindly for the intel! I see she's posting again, so.

  4. #13395

    Here you go

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Bangin some old man for the next two weeks!!

    Would you happen to have any link to Jennyynn?
    Pretty easy lookup. Google Jenny Lynn esc*t. Her phone number ends with 8023.

  5. #13394
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Mm

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. She has MMs now which I don't care for. Other than that she is pretty cool and a good time.
    I don't like MM either. But she's has the best ones I ever seen. They look so real.

  6. #13393

    Aurora Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Adrienne Bancroft says on "the other site" she used to be a well-known pornstar. Anyone know her porn name?

    Her sites are all review sites, so I can't post a link (Admin rules), but if you plug her name into Google you'll see her.
    I've seen her. She has MMs now which I don't care for. Other than that she is pretty cool and a good time.

  7. #13392
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBibby  [View Original Post]
    Unbelievable 90 minute session with Emmajaine a few weeks ago. ATF worthy.

    Started with BJ and finished with Anal.

    She was in a great mood.

    I've tried to reach her this week and no response.

    Anybody seen her the last few weeks?
    Her website and twitter have both been deleted for well over a month. I contacted her a few of weeks ago and she responded but has not responded for the past couple of weeks. She has done this a few times over the years and resurfaced.

  8. #13391

    I completely agree!

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Alot of girls stay in this game for a while. Some longer than they should. It's easy money for them. The older ones have to re-invent themselves to stay relevant and current. It works for some girls. But not the majority.
    There are some I have tracked for years in the game and they are still at it. Course they are looking in different areas of business. I mean we want young! Generally speaking or someone that still gets us going and has a personality to hold a conversation without constantly looking at or playing with her phone! Some older girls can fit into that mode where as they have lost a lot of their looks, however they can do what the younger providers don't have the patience for or in many instances don't have the language skills in this country. What the pro used to say that I knew and what I knew actually prior to meeting her is this- they don't quit the business. The business quits them! Course she had the brains and maintained her looks well into her 40's to still attract an upscale north business, however she was extremely shrewd. Literally and I know this may sound mean to some, she had north shore dudes that were physically just not able to even get around and shook them down and their north shore family money down without a thought! They were willing and she was honest in her approach, however she found that market. Her days of attracting young guys with cash to spend on their various kinks were over by the time I met her, so she veered towards older wealth old money guys on the north shore and was very successful. So yea, totally agree with ron in this that the smart ones are still able to etch out a living if they find the right pocket of business.

  9. #13390

    I get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepOdyssey  [View Original Post]

    . She tells me to get even more comfortable and so I stand up to take off my shirt. And this interaction continues until I'm down to my underwear. Once again she asks me to get more comfortable. At this point I'm just thinking wow should I leave? Am I being set up?.
    I totally understand. I've had 2 occasions where I ended up naked while the chick continued to remain clothed for some time. They meant no harm, and it all worked out, but it's *not* a good feeling. (Apparently this is a fetish for some guys. Not me!) I vowed to never let it happen again. One of the 2 chicks seemed to be headed that way on a subsequent occasion, and I let her know that I was not going to start undressing until she started as well. She's like "all I got on are these pants and shirt" and I said "fine, start taking them off". She seemed puzzled, but complied.

  10. #13389
    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    There was one good report about her on this forum (not sure which section) in the last 10 days, and one good report on TER. I've texted with her but timing wasn't right for me. May see her next week.
    Vera Red is actually someone who works for a local agency under a different name. I have not met Vera Red, but she uses the same outfit in both sets of photos. As Vera Red she puts on a black wig and as her other persona stays with blonde. She looks hot and reports appear to be positive on her, just not sure if I'll pull the trigger.

  11. #13388
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Adrienne Bancroft says on "the other site" she used to be a well-known pornstar. Anyone know her porn name?

    Her sites are all review sites, so I can't post a link (Admin rules), but if you plug her name into Google you'll see her.
    Aurora monroe.

  12. #13387
    Adrienne Bancroft says on "the other site" she used to be a well-known pornstar. Anyone know her porn name?

    Her sites are all review sites, so I can't post a link (Admin rules), but if you plug her name into Google you'll see her.

  13. #13386
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Hater  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see Vera Red?
    There was one good report about her on this forum (not sure which section) in the last 10 days, and one good report on TER. I've texted with her but timing wasn't right for me. May see her next week.

  14. #13385
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Once A Hooker Always A Hooker

    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Monica Sparxxx?! Haha she's still around?! Man. I'm glad she still looks good because I saw her literally 10 years ago. Shitty motel in Elk Grove.
    Alot of girls stay in this game for a while. Some longer than they should. It's easy money for them. The older ones have to re-invent themselves to stay relevant and current. It works for some girls. But not the majority.

  15. #13384

    I think I might know someone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ComeRapMe  [View Original Post]
    Where can one find reliable double BJ experience? PMs welcome.
    If this economy doesn't get any better, I may blow you twice!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape