Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,531 to 13,545 of 26928
-
07-26-20 19:03 #13398Senior Member

Posts: 86Vera red
She is a beautiful, sexy piece. Worth every cent.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 18:41 #13397Senior Member

Posts: 78Stormy
I think this one is in my preferred geography. A little hard to pin down and a quick search didn't show anything on this board. Any intel before I TOFTT, hopefully this week?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52793052/
-
07-26-20 15:25 #13396Regular Member

Posts: 20Appreciate it!
Thank you kindly for the intel! I see she's posting again, so.
Originally Posted by BigWaffle
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 18:55 #13395Senior Member

Posts: 70Here you go
Pretty easy lookup. Google Jenny Lynn esc*t. Her phone number ends with 8023.
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 07:45 #13394Senior Member

Posts: 395Mm
I don't like MM either. But she's has the best ones I ever seen. They look so real.
Originally Posted by ElJefe69
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 19:29 #13393Senior Member

Posts: 286Aurora Monroe
I've seen her. She has MMs now which I don't care for. Other than that she is pretty cool and a good time.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 16:51 #13392Senior Member

Posts: 1438Her website and twitter have both been deleted for well over a month. I contacted her a few of weeks ago and she responded but has not responded for the past couple of weeks. She has done this a few times over the years and resurfaced.
Originally Posted by MikeBibby
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 14:31 #13391Senior Member

Posts: 1620I completely agree!
There are some I have tracked for years in the game and they are still at it. Course they are looking in different areas of business. I mean we want young! Generally speaking or someone that still gets us going and has a personality to hold a conversation without constantly looking at or playing with her phone! Some older girls can fit into that mode where as they have lost a lot of their looks, however they can do what the younger providers don't have the patience for or in many instances don't have the language skills in this country. What the pro used to say that I knew and what I knew actually prior to meeting her is this- they don't quit the business. The business quits them! Course she had the brains and maintained her looks well into her 40's to still attract an upscale north business, however she was extremely shrewd. Literally and I know this may sound mean to some, she had north shore dudes that were physically just not able to even get around and shook them down and their north shore family money down without a thought! They were willing and she was honest in her approach, however she found that market. Her days of attracting young guys with cash to spend on their various kinks were over by the time I met her, so she veered towards older wealth old money guys on the north shore and was very successful. So yea, totally agree with ron in this that the smart ones are still able to etch out a living if they find the right pocket of business.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 11:54 #13390Senior Member

Posts: 1172I get it.
I totally understand. I've had 2 occasions where I ended up naked while the chick continued to remain clothed for some time. They meant no harm, and it all worked out, but it's *not* a good feeling. (Apparently this is a fetish for some guys. Not me!) I vowed to never let it happen again. One of the 2 chicks seemed to be headed that way on a subsequent occasion, and I let her know that I was not going to start undressing until she started as well. She's like "all I got on are these pants and shirt" and I said "fine, start taking them off". She seemed puzzled, but complied.
Originally Posted by SleepOdyssey
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 11:33 #13389Regular Member

Posts: 19Vera Red is actually someone who works for a local agency under a different name. I have not met Vera Red, but she uses the same outfit in both sets of photos. As Vera Red she puts on a black wig and as her other persona stays with blonde. She looks hot and reports appear to be positive on her, just not sure if I'll pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 10:54 #13388Senior Member

Posts: 89Aurora monroe.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 10:23 #13387Senior Member

Posts: 1636Adrienne Bancroft says on "the other site" she used to be a well-known pornstar. Anyone know her porn name?
Her sites are all review sites, so I can't post a link (Admin rules), but if you plug her name into Google you'll see her.
-
07-24-20 07:32 #13386Senior Member

Posts: 1358There was one good report about her on this forum (not sure which section) in the last 10 days, and one good report on TER. I've texted with her but timing wasn't right for me. May see her next week.
Originally Posted by Hater
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 01:24 #13385Senior Member

Posts: 3481Once A Hooker Always A Hooker
Alot of girls stay in this game for a while. Some longer than they should. It's easy money for them. The older ones have to re-invent themselves to stay relevant and current. It works for some girls. But not the majority.
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 00:06 #13384Banned Member

Posts: 586I think I might know someone!!
If this economy doesn't get any better, I may blow you twice!!
Originally Posted by ComeRapMe
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





