Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 905 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 405 805 855 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 955 1005 1405 ... LastLast
Results 13,561 to 13,575 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13368
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676

    Emily 262

    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from my visit with Emily. She is a really beautiful petite Russian girl. She speaks English perfectly. She has the face of a model and a sweet tight little body.

    Everything was covered and no DFKing, I think because of Covid but I did not ask. I would highly recommend her. This was my first visit with 262 after many contemplation's.

    I have a feeling that I will become a good customer, especially since many of their locations are very convenient for me. Screening was a breeze, done in ten minutes.

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...-in-town-40793

    Stay Safe out there!
    Wow! A top other forum poster finally meets a 262 girl. Thanks for sharing.

  2. #13367
    Quote Originally Posted by Boredaf22  [View Original Post]
    Anyone feel like providing a reference for these people? I always see their ads and have tried scheduling, but they won't see you without a reference. Why post ads on the sites if you only allow people who have been referred by a friend? Kind of defeats the point of posting the ads, if you ask me.
    I saw her with no references. New burner number, the whole 9. I didn't even include my full name in the DL pic, literally just my face. If you want to see them badly enough, you will get in.

  3. #13366

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from my visit with Emily. She is a really beautiful petite Russian girl. She speaks English perfectly. She has the face of a model and a sweet tight little body.

    Everything was covered and no DFKing, I think because of Covid but I did not ask. I would highly recommend her. This was my first visit with 262 after many contemplation's.

    I have a feeling that I will become a good customer, especially since many of their locations are very convenient for me. Screening was a breeze, done in ten minutes.

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...-in-town-40793

    Stay Safe out there!
    One or two pops included? I assume you skip the message and that the other price covers CFS?

  4. #13365

    Emily with Classy Ladies of Chicago (262)

    Just got back from my visit with Emily. She is a really beautiful petite Russian girl. She speaks English perfectly. She has the face of a model and a sweet tight little body.

    Everything was covered and no DFKing, I think because of Covid but I did not ask. I would highly recommend her. This was my first visit with 262 after many contemplation's.

    I have a feeling that I will become a good customer, especially since many of their locations are very convenient for me. Screening was a breeze, done in ten minutes.

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...-in-town-40793

    Stay Safe out there!

  5. #13364

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Tits look nice too.
    Been wanting to pull the trigger on this one, so thanks for the intel. But the pics and the phone she's holding look old. Is she still in the shape she presents in her pictures? Thank you.

  6. #13363

    Emmajaine

    Unbelievable 90 minute session with Emmajaine a few weeks ago. ATF worthy.

    Started with BJ and finished with Anal.

    She was in a great mood.

    I've tried to reach her this week and no response.

    Anybody seen her the last few weeks?

  7. #13362

    Glad to do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason750  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, What was the damage for her?
    The damage was 1. 5.

  8. #13361

    Any help

    I'm in from out of town and wasn't sure if anyone could point me in the direction for reviews On the women in the link below?

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...t/054828635592

  9. #13360

    Ref

    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, just got back from a visit with Madison. Amazing time.

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...-medison-45660
    Anyone feel like providing a reference for these people? I always see their ads and have tried scheduling, but they won't see you without a reference. Why post ads on the sites if you only allow people who have been referred by a friend? Kind of defeats the point of posting the ads, if you ask me.

  10. #13359

    Mz Nikki

    Looks like MZ Nikki is posting again. I don't recall her being discussed, anyone have feedback?

  11. #13358

    Visiting ISO

    Does anyone have any suggestions for providers that offer Greek? Not really interested in bbw girls although I've seen a few of them mentioned on here. Hoping for model looks and I don't mind agency girls either. Been trying to get a hold of Emma but no luck https://tryst.link/escort/emma-jane5.

    Thanks in advance.

  12. #13357

    Kandie Sweetbits

    What is the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few times when she started out, many years ago. Was a fun time then and now, per Dodge and Heathwood. She was No spinner back then, but has she put on weight?

  13. #13356
    Quote Originally Posted by TBone83  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen any of these ladies. I spoke to Sarah and texted with Paola but couldnt get a good read on either of them and couldnt find anything online. If no response by tomorrow I will probably TOFTT with one.

    Jasmine

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52713255/

    Paola.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52710482/

    Sarah.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52712663/

    Thanks I'm advance.
    My gut says go with Paola, the other 2 are wild childs and you might be more than you bargained for and not in a good way. TOFTT and let us know. Thanks.

  14. #13355

    Anyone seen any of these ladies

    Has anyone seen any of these ladies. I spoke to Sarah and texted with Paola but couldn’t get a good read on either of them and couldn’t find anything online. If no response by tomorrow I will probably TOFTT with one.

    Jasmine

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52713255/

    Paola.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52710482/

    Sarah.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/52712663/

    Thanks I'm advance.

  15. #13354

    New in area

    In Chicago for 3-4 weeks on vacation looking for a any big booty black escorts any fellas got any suggesting feel free to pm me or drop link.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape