Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 298 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1140
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    You met Alina Li through this link? Cool story indeed.

    The ad text is pretty funny tho, Ill give you that.
    LOL. Times are hard for her. Maybe makes more here. They have the money for ad writers.

  2. #1139
    Was she at a hotel or apartment?

    Could you elaborate further about looks, services, age and / or overall performance.

    I get bombarded frequently with texts telling me to go to that website and some of the providers I've met there have been just OK but so far I haven't had a really fantastic experience with any of those advertisers, at least so far but I'm always optimistic 😊.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexanda  [View Original Post]
    She is so cool like I say, not rush me. I met her on this link"https://www.callgirlx.com/info/1239120033997656064". I like her service.

  3. #1138
    Quote Originally Posted by Jizzm3  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Zuri. I left the review in san mateo forum in case you want to read. Maybe it was a bad day, but IMO she is not Tier 1. I cannot even say she is repeatable. Best way to describe it is reading all these yelp reviews for a restauarant, only to go there and getting disappointed. Overall she is decent but I wouldn't call her legendary.
    That's disappointing to hear. Heard very good things about her and her service, and she was on the top of my tdl.

  4. #1137
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexanda  [View Original Post]
    She is so cool like I say, not rush me. I met her on this link"https://www.callgirlx.com/info/1239120033997656064". I like her service.
    You met Alina Li through this link? Cool story indeed.

    The ad text is pretty funny tho, Ill give you that.

  5. #1136

    I met a cool girl in San Jose

    She is so cool like I say, not rush me. I met her on this link"https://www.callgirlx.com/info/1239120033997656064". I like her service.

  6. #1135
    Quote Originally Posted by Jizzm3  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Zuri. I left the review in san mateo forum in case you want to read. Maybe it was a bad day, but IMO she is not Tier 1. I cannot even say she is repeatable. Best way to describe it is reading all these yelp reviews for a restauarant, only to go there and getting disappointed. Overall she is decent but I wouldn't call her legendary.
    I agree with your assessment of Zuri, not top tier.

  7. #1134
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    Saw vixen she's good. Her BBBJ and DT is top tier and tight box. Really Had to stop myself from finishing early a few time even in CG and RCG which was excellent. Pics are fake though, she's still attractive has a GND face and skinny body with fake tits (at least they are soft). In her 30's. Excellent old school pse service.

    Slight cons for me is the massage wasn't good and a waste, round 2 was a BBBJ CIM which was still nice but I would have liked more of the main event. She has a weird tattoo on her lower back / butt. And the clock in the room is way ahead 10 minutes.

    She's going to be gone soon but may comeback.
    I had a chance to see her, probably should have jumped on it when she was in east bay.

  8. #1133

    Zuri at Viola

    Just saw Zuri. I left the review in san mateo forum in case you want to read. Maybe it was a bad day, but IMO she is not Tier 1. I cannot even say she is repeatable. Best way to describe it is reading all these yelp reviews for a restauarant, only to go there and getting disappointed. Overall she is decent but I wouldn't call her legendary.

  9. #1132
    Quote Originally Posted by Jizzm3  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know whatever happened to hourlydreams? Seems like number of orgs are diminishing given that peach has a huge roster and mini orgs seem to be going away.
    HD shut down in early December. Something happened in one of their apartments and they closed up shop.

  10. #1131

    Vixen

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    Saw vixen she's good. Her BBBJ and DT is top tier and tight box. Really Had to stop myself from finishing early a few time even in CG and RCG which was excellent. Pics are fake though, she's still attractive has a GND face and skinny body with fake tits (at least they are soft). In her 30's. Excellent old school pse service.

    Slight cons for me is the massage wasn't good and a waste, round 2 was a BBBJ CIM which was still nice but I would have liked more of the main event. She has a weird tattoo on her lower back / butt. And the clock in the room is way ahead 10 minutes.

    She's going to be gone soon but may comeback.
    Questions: Do you know when her last day is? Also, I'm taking a tour around the area this week (in town for work) any "must see" for BBFS? Personally love them young, good DT and wouldn't mind a greek session if available! Thanks for any advice!

  11. #1130

    Vixen SA

    Quote Originally Posted by HawkMoon  [View Original Post]
    Was scrolling through another website and saw familiar pics. Reached out to the PO and my references were no good. PO put it in plain terms that an org that doesn't screen well a la KGA, BGC, KP, etc would not fly with them. This is why after finally getting Caras to respond after trying since last year, I bombed the reference part. Rocket made a post about org tiers a few weeks ago. After getting screened, I made an appointment with Ace of ebk, formerly Vixen.

    Now to the actual report.

    Pros.

    -no script.

    -submissive.

    - very pse, nasty will go from fucking to bbj taste herself, smooth transition to any position.

    - high stamina on top and for bbj. Blew me for like 20 minutes and could have easily kept riding me for 30 minutes different styles too.

    -flexible.

    - can take an absolute thrashing. Rode her cervix with O complaints, fast and deep.

    - can DT with ease, nose to pelvis bottom lip to balls. Initiates facefucking. Second pop highlight reel DT passed her tonsils as her throat tightened up on my head and shaft as if she was having an allergic reaction.

    -Decent English no app needed.

    -very tight box.

    -Loves to dfk.

    -gets wet and stays wet. All the schlickin noises.

    Cons.

    -her body. Super skinny can see her ribs, bad fake titties that are too big for body / round just hang there. 0 ass.

    - Lack of chemistry. This one is hard to describe but there's some girls I see just for the chemistry even though the service is subpar. Still this was a pse fuckfest and she'd be on top of my rotation if she was in the south Bay. Could improve on repeats. This one is completely on me.

    - the incall. Really bad part of town LOL. Usually this isn't a factor but the area is bad and so is the complex. Easy to get into though.

    - her voice. Kinda reminds me of tia of LA.

    As of today she's up there with the current crop of service girls.
    Saw vixen she's good. Her BBBJ and DT is top tier and tight box. Really Had to stop myself from finishing early a few time even in CG and RCG which was excellent. Pics are fake though, she's still attractive has a GND face and skinny body with fake tits (at least they are soft). In her 30's. Excellent old school pse service.

    Slight cons for me is the massage wasn't good and a waste, round 2 was a BBBJ CIM which was still nice but I would have liked more of the main event. She has a weird tattoo on her lower back / butt. And the clock in the room is way ahead 10 minutes.

    She's going to be gone soon but may comeback.

  12. #1129
    Does anyone know whatever happened to hourlydreams? Seems like number of orgs are diminishing given that peach has a huge roster and mini orgs seem to be going away.

  13. #1128
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyEnday  [View Original Post]
    What happend, which corg? Xxx-0246? Just visited yesturday.

    Yuffie at Kimchee org.
    Corgs are all over the place, does anyone have a listing of solid corgs?

  14. #1127
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    My go-to Corg is in massive disarray, so until they get things unfucked, I won't call them.

    Maybe I'll hunt down where Yuffie went.
    What happend, which corg? Xxx-0246? Just visited yesturday.

    Yuffie at Kimchee org.

  15. #1126

    Maybe it's a sign.

    My go-to Corg is in massive disarray, so until they get things unfucked, I won't call them.

    BGC is closed today.

    KGA is closed today.

    PeachCafe has nothing useful today.

    LSC. Depends. Nothing there on the bench turns my eye very hard today that I haven't seen already. (Man I wish Bonnie did LFK.).

    Maybe I'll hunt down where Yuffie went.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape