Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 4470
-
07-27-20 11:53 #1140Senior Member

Posts: 31LOL. Times are hard for her. Maybe makes more here. They have the money for ad writers.
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 07:52 #1139Banned Member

Posts: 707Was she at a hotel or apartment?
Could you elaborate further about looks, services, age and / or overall performance.
I get bombarded frequently with texts telling me to go to that website and some of the providers I've met there have been just OK but so far I haven't had a really fantastic experience with any of those advertisers, at least so far but I'm always optimistic 😊.
Originally Posted by Alexanda
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 00:31 #1138Banned Member

Posts: 770That's disappointing to hear. Heard very good things about her and her service, and she was on the top of my tdl.
Originally Posted by Jizzm3
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 00:30 #1137Banned Member

Posts: 770You met Alina Li through this link? Cool story indeed.
Originally Posted by Alexanda
[View Original Post]
The ad text is pretty funny tho, Ill give you that.
-
07-26-20 23:29 #1136Regular Member

Posts: 2I met a cool girl in San Jose
She is so cool like I say, not rush me. I met her on this link"https://www.callgirlx.com/info/1239120033997656064". I like her service.
-
07-26-20 22:04 #1135Regular Member

Posts: 24I agree with your assessment of Zuri, not top tier.
Originally Posted by Jizzm3
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 18:57 #1134Senior Member

Posts: 186I had a chance to see her, probably should have jumped on it when she was in east bay.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 18:56 #1133Senior Member

Posts: 186Zuri at Viola
Just saw Zuri. I left the review in san mateo forum in case you want to read. Maybe it was a bad day, but IMO she is not Tier 1. I cannot even say she is repeatable. Best way to describe it is reading all these yelp reviews for a restauarant, only to go there and getting disappointed. Overall she is decent but I wouldn't call her legendary.
-
07-26-20 17:39 #1132Regular Member

Posts: 13HD shut down in early December. Something happened in one of their apartments and they closed up shop.
Originally Posted by Jizzm3
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 16:32 #1131Senior Member

Posts: 112Vixen
Questions: Do you know when her last day is? Also, I'm taking a tour around the area this week (in town for work) any "must see" for BBFS? Personally love them young, good DT and wouldn't mind a greek session if available! Thanks for any advice!
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 14:07 #1130Senior Member

Posts: 294Vixen SA
Saw vixen she's good. Her BBBJ and DT is top tier and tight box. Really Had to stop myself from finishing early a few time even in CG and RCG which was excellent. Pics are fake though, she's still attractive has a GND face and skinny body with fake tits (at least they are soft). In her 30's. Excellent old school pse service.
Originally Posted by HawkMoon
[View Original Post]
Slight cons for me is the massage wasn't good and a waste, round 2 was a BBBJ CIM which was still nice but I would have liked more of the main event. She has a weird tattoo on her lower back / butt. And the clock in the room is way ahead 10 minutes.
She's going to be gone soon but may comeback.
-
07-26-20 02:33 #1129Senior Member

Posts: 186Does anyone know whatever happened to hourlydreams? Seems like number of orgs are diminishing given that peach has a huge roster and mini orgs seem to be going away.
-
07-25-20 23:59 #1128Senior Member

Posts: 186Corgs are all over the place, does anyone have a listing of solid corgs?
Originally Posted by HappyEnday
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 19:58 #1127Senior Member

Posts: 31What happend, which corg? Xxx-0246? Just visited yesturday.
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
Yuffie at Kimchee org.
-
07-25-20 16:33 #1126Senior Member

Posts: 169Maybe it's a sign.
My go-to Corg is in massive disarray, so until they get things unfucked, I won't call them.
BGC is closed today.
KGA is closed today.
PeachCafe has nothing useful today.
LSC. Depends. Nothing there on the bench turns my eye very hard today that I haven't seen already. (Man I wish Bonnie did LFK.).
Maybe I'll hunt down where Yuffie went.











Reply With Quote




