Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 14,626 to 14,640 of 18403
-
07-25-20 20:28 #3778Senior Member

Posts: 146Astridthedancer
Was a dancer at Archibald's in DC. She's tall and pretty cute. She quoted me 300-600 ppm. I haven't taken the plunge yet because I believe she wants to meet a few times with an allowance before going back to the FC. I don't like paying these girls for "dates" to test chemistry so I most likely won't meet her unless that changes. Anyone have experience with her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/4251a...0-14ebba85913d
-
07-25-20 08:09 #3777Senior Member

Posts: 846Miss Amazing
Seems to be a pro, if not a pro then semi-pro
Originally Posted by Jost815
[View Original Post]

Has seen her shuttle between Dulles and Hagerstown. But do a search here and see like suggested earlier.
-
07-25-20 07:56 #3776Senior Member

Posts: 146Miss Amazing
Found a couple posts about her from 2019.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=5559786
Originally Posted by AksWorld
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 22:52 #3775Senior Member

Posts: 103Miss Amazing
Anyone met her. Please share your experience. I am meeting her this weekend.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6850d...1-530c989ff47f deadline.
-
07-24-20 20:16 #3774Senior Member

Posts: 1021Neck tattoos gets a big 'ol hell NAH from me. Different strokes for different folks.
Originally Posted by MarkUser
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 19:37 #3773Regular Member

Posts: 4Spicy_258
Spicy_258.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/p...86dbfaf1f406ae
Never got past texting on site. She is looking for someone to invest in her where the arrangement is long term and discreet. She was willing to ppm in lieu of a monthly arrangement, but ppm with her meant an opportunity to develop chemistry without the need of a hotel room. Pass.
-
07-24-20 17:53 #3772Senior Member

Posts: 447Seemed real to me!
Date format is a camera feature. We've been chatting and she seems real. Planning a meet up.
Originally Posted by Stickdeath
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 13:00 #3771Senior Member

Posts: 36I am thinking another Scammer
https://www.seeking.com/member/95a41...?&locale=en_US
Member since 7/23/2020. Location is Leesburg, VA but date format is date / month / year.
Has anyone met this one?
-
07-23-20 22:33 #3770Senior Member

Posts: 98She's got good taste in pasta though. I know that place and it's awesome.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 16:02 #3769Senior Member

Posts: 631Nevada, Nevada
Nevada, Nevada now. Clearly a scammer.
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 11:52 #3768Senior Member

Posts: 1021And it says her age is 35. She looks 21 at the oldest. Fake.
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 11:43 #3767Senior Member

Posts: 880Scammer
Lists Virginia, Virginia as her location, says she moved her from Montana to take care of sick Aunt, but won't reveal where in VA she is, but gives out her phone # at first message.
Originally Posted by Chaucer1478
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 11:18 #3766Senior Member

Posts: 618Giselle Gazelle
https://www.seeking.com/member/c937e...a-877e92431f99
This one is hot for sure, but wants cash up front for a "plane ticket." Not happening from me but if someone gets her in the boat they're a lucky man.
-
07-23-20 00:41 #3765Senior Member

Posts: 1021Lmaoooo!! A DoorDasher! That's comedy.
Originally Posted by MrYoni
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 00:23 #3764Senior Member

Posts: 85Tnia25
I thought this request was so hilarious I had to share it. I never expected a 29 year old with multiple verifications and 3 years on the site to have this kind of GPS.
Tnia25.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f5b60...f-78dd29f45d7c
"Your definitely handsome. I'm looking for a sugar daddy who enjoys dining, and pampering his sweet sugar baby. I'm enjoy cuisine of all kind and I'm just getting into fashion. I'm pretty much done with my day job as a DoorDasher.
I would like a Jeep and a monthly allowance. I plan to start massage therapy school next month. In return I will spend quality time with you and love on you. ".











Reply With Quote





