Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 976 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 476 876 926 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 1026 1076 ... LastLast
Results 14,626 to 14,640 of 18400
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3775

    Miss Amazing

    Anyone met her. Please share your experience. I am meeting her this weekend.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6850d...1-530c989ff47f deadline.

  2. #3774
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkUser  [View Original Post]
    Date format is a camera feature. We've been chatting and she seems real. Planning a meet up.
    Neck tattoos gets a big 'ol hell NAH from me. Different strokes for different folks.

  3. #3773

    Spicy_258

    Spicy_258.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/p...86dbfaf1f406ae

    Never got past texting on site. She is looking for someone to invest in her where the arrangement is long term and discreet. She was willing to ppm in lieu of a monthly arrangement, but ppm with her meant an opportunity to develop chemistry without the need of a hotel room. Pass.

  4. #3772

    Seemed real to me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickdeath  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/95a41...?&locale=en_US

    Member since 7/23/2020. Location is Leesburg, VA but date format is date / month / year.

    Has anyone met this one?
    Date format is a camera feature. We've been chatting and she seems real. Planning a meet up.

  5. #3771

    I am thinking another Scammer

    https://www.seeking.com/member/95a41...?&locale=en_US

    Member since 7/23/2020. Location is Leesburg, VA but date format is date / month / year.

    Has anyone met this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  6. #3770
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Lmaoooo!! A DoorDasher! That's comedy.
    She's got good taste in pasta though. I know that place and it's awesome.

  7. #3769

    Nevada, Nevada

    Nevada, Nevada now. Clearly a scammer.

    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    Lists Virginia, Virginia as her location, says she moved her from Montana to take care of sick Aunt, but won't reveal where in VA she is, but gives out her phone # at first message.

  8. #3768
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    Lists Virginia, Virginia as her location, says she moved her from Montana to take care of sick Aunt, but won't reveal where in VA she is, but gives out her phone # at first message.
    And it says her age is 35. She looks 21 at the oldest. Fake.

  9. #3767

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaucer1478  [View Original Post]
    Lists Virginia, Virginia as her location, says she moved her from Montana to take care of sick Aunt, but won't reveal where in VA she is, but gives out her phone # at first message.

  10. #3766

    Giselle Gazelle

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c937e...a-877e92431f99

    This one is hot for sure, but wants cash up front for a "plane ticket." Not happening from me but if someone gets her in the boat they're a lucky man.

  11. #3765
    Quote Originally Posted by MrYoni  [View Original Post]
    I thought this request was so hilarious I had to share it. I never expected a 29 year old with multiple verifications and 3 years on the site to have this kind of GPS.

    Tnia25.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f5b60...f-78dd29f45d7c

    "Your definitely handsome. I'm looking for a sugar daddy who enjoys dining, and pampering his sweet sugar baby. I'm enjoy cuisine of all kind and I'm just getting into fashion. I'm pretty much done with my day job as a DoorDasher.

    I would like a Jeep and a monthly allowance. I plan to start massage therapy school next month. In return I will spend quality time with you and love on you. ".
    Lmaoooo!! A DoorDasher! That's comedy.

  12. #3764

    Tnia25

    I thought this request was so hilarious I had to share it. I never expected a 29 year old with multiple verifications and 3 years on the site to have this kind of GPS.

    Tnia25.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f5b60...f-78dd29f45d7c

    "Your definitely handsome. I'm looking for a sugar daddy who enjoys dining, and pampering his sweet sugar baby. I'm enjoy cuisine of all kind and I'm just getting into fashion. I'm pretty much done with my day job as a DoorDasher.

    I would like a Jeep and a monthly allowance. I plan to start massage therapy school next month. In return I will spend quality time with you and love on you. ".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FE30ABCB-AAAA-43FE-B40E-0C4A59B8EFEF.jpg‎   7DE8193C-A073-4A72-B684-090E3C498143.jpg‎   0BEB4B6C-350E-4AEE-996E-0333EBB97C42.jpg‎   B7C06410-0959-42B2-A909-D62D601C5D91.jpg‎   9729592A-1E72-4A8F-B24C-64E9F9614800.jpg‎  


  13. #3763

    Camryn TR

    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    She was very responsive on the site but as soon as we started texting and I suggested meeting it's been much harder to get a hold of her.
    See post by Thread: NoVA SugarBabiesPosted By: Dimples572 Date:07-13-20.

  14. #3762

    CamrynTR

    She was very responsive on the site but as soon as we started texting and I suggested meeting it's been much harder to get a hold of her.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to know also. Plenty of messages from her but can't seem to get her to commit to actually meeting. About to throw in the towel on this one.

  15. #3761

    Camryn TR

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to know also. Plenty of messages from her but can't seem to get her to commit to actually meeting. About to throw in the towel on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone have any luck meeting her yet? We've been messaging but I haven't been able to get much information out of her.
    I think someone had posted a review sometime back along with pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape