Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 5159
-
07-25-20 10:31 #1319Senior Member

Posts: 29Nikki
Saw her yesterday 80 for qv BBBJ and I would definitely repeat. She was hard to get a hold for me and sometimes just doesn't respond but I might just be me.
Originally Posted by CenterOfNh
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 10:17 #1318Senior Member

Posts: 114Contact Info
Can anyone PM me Mercedes / Raven's number? Never had a chance to see her in the past.
-
07-25-20 08:49 #1317Senior Member

Posts: 154Bad news.
I got burnt there about 6 months ago. Too bad. Very cute naked with a nice ass.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 08:44 #1316Senior Member

Posts: 114Ava
She's crazy tight!! Never been able to really give it to her because I can barely fit it in there. I was getting pushed out last time. If it wasn't for the superior head game, thick round ass, petite body and bolt ons I don't know what I'd do. We talk a lot and she brought this post to my attention. Don't worry, she has no intentions of raising her rates. Her doubles friend is amazing by the way. Stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 07:01 #1315Senior Member

Posts: 650My guess is that if she is this good and good looking her prices will be going up very soon. The current selection of girls is so bad one better get on line for her before someone tells her or makes her raise her prices. Could be the Raven aka Mercedes from way back, replacement for now? Good find you!
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 06:31 #1314Senior Member

Posts: 198Ava
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...d/802588637042
Saw her last night. She offers 200 for an hour which if I could do a whole hour would be worth it for this girl. She isn't kidding when she says she's tight. Her head game is sharp and her body looks just as good in person as in the pics. It's her, tattoos verify. I'd definitely see her again when I can afford it.
-
07-24-20 17:12 #1313Senior Member

Posts: 198Nikki
I never had a bad time with her. Saw her two weeks ago along with a friend. 240 for both for 30 minutes. Was pretty decent. 120 hh with just nikki but I've gotten her for 50 qv. Her BBBJ is pretty damn good. My two cents.
Originally Posted by CenterOfNh
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 16:11 #1312Senior Member

Posts: 63Would you be kind enough to pm her Instagram to me?
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-24-20 14:45 #1311Senior Member

Posts: 87Nikki
Hi all, has anyone seen Nikki lately? Worth visiting? Thanks in advance for your input.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/493088730922
-
07-24-20 09:21 #1310Regular Member

Posts: 17I'd like to see her instagram as well please.
Originally Posted by JoelBen77
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 13:13 #1309Regular Member

Posts: 2Similar experience
Yes. Very nice, clean, no drama. Would recommend.
Woodhey J.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 10:28 #1308Senior Member

Posts: 39Can you pm me her Instagram?
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 00:16 #1307Banned Member

Posts: 942Looks like Dorian. She is a sex machine. Huge natural boobs. She and I had the hottest sex. Deep french kissing. Biting. I'm in love with her. She lives with another girl in Manchester NH. Check out her Instagram.
Originally Posted by JoelBen77
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 23:20 #1306Senior Member

Posts: 302Saw her today
I met her today, she was walking. I was surprised to scoop her up on Lincoln. She lives in that area and was going to the store. She can't host but was clean, cool and we went to motel. Donated 1. 2, she is asking 1. 5 on STG. She not really into DFK but was pretty much GFE. I would see her again and she is way better than anything on the streets lately.
Originally Posted by Joebags
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 20:21 #1305Senior Member

Posts: 39Big tit big ass nympho?
Anyone seen or had fun the this one before?? PM me.
Profile is long gone no need to ask for link.
Was on seeking.
Only interested people who have seen her before.











Reply With Quote





