Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 257 of 344 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 307 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 5152
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1312
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Dorian. She is a sex machine. Huge natural boobs. She and I had the hottest sex. Deep french kissing. Biting. I'm in love with her. She lives with another girl in Manchester NH. Check out her Instagram.
    Would you be kind enough to pm her Instagram to me?

    Thanks.

  2. #1311

    Nikki

    Hi all, has anyone seen Nikki lately? Worth visiting? Thanks in advance for your input.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/493088730922

  3. #1310
    Quote Originally Posted by JoelBen77  [View Original Post]
    Can you pm me her Instagram?
    I'd like to see her instagram as well please.

  4. #1309

    Similar experience

    Yes. Very nice, clean, no drama. Would recommend.

    Woodhey J.

    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    I met her today, she was walking. I was surprised to scoop her up on Lincoln. She lives in that area and was going to the store. She can't host but was clean, cool and we went to motel. Donated 1. 2, she is asking 1. 5 on STG. She not really into DFK but was pretty much GFE. I would see her again and she is way better than anything on the streets lately.

  5. #1308
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Dorian. She is a sex machine. Huge natural boobs. She and I had the hottest sex. Deep french kissing. Biting. I'm in love with her. She lives with another girl in Manchester NH. Check out her Instagram.
    Can you pm me her Instagram?

  6. #1307
    Quote Originally Posted by JoelBen77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or had fun the this one before?? PM me.

    Profile is long gone no need to ask for link.

    Was on seeking.

    Only interested people who have seen her before.
    Looks like Dorian. She is a sex machine. Huge natural boobs. She and I had the hottest sex. Deep french kissing. Biting. I'm in love with her. She lives with another girl in Manchester NH. Check out her Instagram.

  7. #1306

    Saw her today

    Quote Originally Posted by Joebags  [View Original Post]
    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...e/377050046854

    Any one seen her texted and no response. Will keep trying and report back if I connect.
    I met her today, she was walking. I was surprised to scoop her up on Lincoln. She lives in that area and was going to the store. She can't host but was clean, cool and we went to motel. Donated 1. 2, she is asking 1. 5 on STG. She not really into DFK but was pretty much GFE. I would see her again and she is way better than anything on the streets lately.

  8. #1305

    Big tit big ass nympho?

    Anyone seen or had fun the this one before?? PM me.

    Profile is long gone no need to ask for link.

    Was on seeking.

    Only interested people who have seen her before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200107686295710.jpg‎  

  9. #1304

    West Side BBW

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    My shedule got FUBARed so instead of meating for FS Friday morning I had to settle for QV today. The apt is pretty dirty. Smells of cig smoke and the floors a gross. She is very friendly. And replied to my texts quickly and didn't get attitude for the change in plans. The BBBJCIM I recieved was very good. No complaints there. Will I repeat. Idk. Perhaps in a pinch.
    Haven't tried her yet but she has an ad up on them with a few additional pictures: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lynn-esc...-732354#erotic.

    Jack.

  10. #1303

    Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    Yup, saw her ad a little earlier and recognized her right away and knew it was the rip off girl. Too bad, she looks like she could be a good time but I'd bet her goon bf / pimp holds the candy too high for her to reach so she does what he says to get what she wants.
    Humpty,

    She looks good, all teeth, nice eyes and minus a little baby damage a nice body. Could be fun. Oh well I guess.

  11. #1302

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    I also noticed her new ad on skip the games.

    As well. I made an appointment last year and when I got to her house. (which is right near the bagel shop). By the way. There was a freaking cop literally outside her house and I called her up. And she said ""oh it's no big deal cops always hang around on my street" needless to say I got the hell out of there. I just wish there were more reviews on her. Either good reviews or rip off reviewies. Because there's barely any girls advertising now.
    Downtown Boy, totally agree. There were a few on her but seems as though sometimes people don't like to report the bad. I figure I screwed up and little head won so may as well take the lesson and warn others.

  12. #1301

    EMonkey

    Quote Originally Posted by StyleCouncil  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, in the last sentence I was trying to inquire if anyone here subscribers to eroticmonkey and if it's worth it.
    The site is a waste of time, many reviews are not real, and they keep boosting girls up to the top listing them as active that are not even in the state anymore.

  13. #1300
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebags  [View Original Post]
    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...e/377050046854

    Any one seen her texted and no response. Will keep trying and report back if I connect.
    I saw her a few weeks back. She is the real deal. She advertised outcall so without thinking thought she had a car and text her my address. She said she was on foot. So I said no problem went to pick her up at a "neutral" location. Turns out she had been getting picked up in front of this establishment all day long. Anyway picked her up brought her back to my place. BBBJ then asked for CG (covered). She said CG wasn't really her thing but did it anyway. She looked liked she was in pain the whole time. I guessed her pussy was getting beat up all day. Nice enough girl but haven't been motivated to repeat. Anyway when I dropped her off there was a rent a cop security vehicle parked in the vicinity. I could've been just paranoid but it seemed to me that she was getting picked up and dropped off all day long at this same location. Not that that's illegal but just draws attention. Seemed like the guy in the shop she was hanging out in front of noticed. She even joked about how guys on this traffic detail probably noticed her going by all day long.

  14. #1299

    She's back

    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...n/694237113340

    Phone number area code 515, ends in -6070. Working out of a house on Manchester street, third up from Lincoln with either black or maroon shutters and side door entrance. Should have recognized her but messed up. Made in all plans, meet at that place, we stripped and got started. She gets up and runs out with money bare ass naked and a guy comes in and tells me to get dressed and leave. Be careful and smarter then me. It's obvious in the pics if you remember her from a while back.
    Yup, saw her ad a little earlier and recognized her right away and knew it was the rip off girl. Too bad, she looks like she could be a good time but I'd bet her goon bf / pimp holds the candy too high for her to reach so she does what he says to get what she wants.

  15. #1298

    Them

    Quote Originally Posted by StyleCouncil  [View Original Post]
    I broke form, and didn't do a lot of legwork before seeing this one, as my previous screening methods seem to eliminate everyone, LOL. So my little head made an executive decision. Set everything up via text, her apartment was clean and had a semi private entrance. She's much bigger than her pics indicate and maybe 5 years older. Very nice and accommodating. Bad news is that I'm not a big fan of bigger gals, and she has just an average face with some acne scars. Some guys will like her though, as although she's bigger she's not sloppy and her pussy was tight, only finger confirmed as I ehh wasn't moved to attention. By bigger, she has kind of a powerful build for a woman, for context was different than say Emily was when she was at her biggest, I was much more attracted to Emily at her biggest than her. But I know that my tastes are different than many, so if her body type is your cup of tea, then you might want to give her a try. I didn't negotiate, so you might be able to. Started with covered BJ, but she tossed the cover and continued without when Jr wasn't responding. Rates are listed in ad.

    Also, if anyone subscribes or who has suspended to them, was it worth the trouble?

    http://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jacqalynn...chester-435818
    Sorry, in the last sentence I was trying to inquire if anyone here subscribers to eroticmonkey and if it's worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape