Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 257 of 344 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 307 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 5157
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1317

    Bad news.

    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    http://htt<br /> ://manchester-nh.s...n/694237113340

    Phone number area code 515, ends in -6070. Working out of a house on Manchester street, third up from Lincoln with either black or maroon shutters and side door entrance. Should have recognized her but messed up. Made in all plans, meet at that place, we stripped and got started. She gets up and runs out with money bare ass naked and a guy comes in and tells me to get dressed and leave. Be careful and smarter then me. It's obvious in the pics if you remember her from a while back.
    I got burnt there about 6 months ago. Too bad. Very cute naked with a nice ass.

  2. #1316

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    My guess is that if she is this good and good looking her prices will be going up very soon. The current selection of girls is so bad one better get on line for her before someone tells her or makes her raise her prices. Could be the Raven aka Mercedes from way back, replacement for now? Good find you!
    She's crazy tight!! Never been able to really give it to her because I can barely fit it in there. I was getting pushed out last time. If it wasn't for the superior head game, thick round ass, petite body and bolt ons I don't know what I'd do. We talk a lot and she brought this post to my attention. Don't worry, she has no intentions of raising her rates. Her doubles friend is amazing by the way. Stay safe out there.

  3. #1315
    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...d/802588637042

    Saw her last night. She offers 200 for an hour which if I could do a whole hour would be worth it for this girl. She isn't kidding when she says she's tight. Her head game is sharp and her body looks just as good in person as in the pics. It's her, tattoos verify. I'd definitely see her again when I can afford it.
    My guess is that if she is this good and good looking her prices will be going up very soon. The current selection of girls is so bad one better get on line for her before someone tells her or makes her raise her prices. Could be the Raven aka Mercedes from way back, replacement for now? Good find you!

  4. #1314

    Ava

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...d/802588637042

    Saw her last night. She offers 200 for an hour which if I could do a whole hour would be worth it for this girl. She isn't kidding when she says she's tight. Her head game is sharp and her body looks just as good in person as in the pics. It's her, tattoos verify. I'd definitely see her again when I can afford it.

  5. #1313

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by CenterOfNh  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, has anyone seen Nikki lately? Worth visiting? Thanks in advance for your input.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/493088730922
    I never had a bad time with her. Saw her two weeks ago along with a friend. 240 for both for 30 minutes. Was pretty decent. 120 hh with just nikki but I've gotten her for 50 qv. Her BBBJ is pretty damn good. My two cents.

  6. #1312
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Dorian. She is a sex machine. Huge natural boobs. She and I had the hottest sex. Deep french kissing. Biting. I'm in love with her. She lives with another girl in Manchester NH. Check out her Instagram.
    Would you be kind enough to pm her Instagram to me?

    Thanks.

  7. #1311

    Nikki

    Hi all, has anyone seen Nikki lately? Worth visiting? Thanks in advance for your input.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/493088730922

  8. #1310
    Quote Originally Posted by JoelBen77  [View Original Post]
    Can you pm me her Instagram?
    I'd like to see her instagram as well please.

  9. #1309

    Similar experience

    Yes. Very nice, clean, no drama. Would recommend.

    Woodhey J.

    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    I met her today, she was walking. I was surprised to scoop her up on Lincoln. She lives in that area and was going to the store. She can't host but was clean, cool and we went to motel. Donated 1. 2, she is asking 1. 5 on STG. She not really into DFK but was pretty much GFE. I would see her again and she is way better than anything on the streets lately.

  10. #1308
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Dorian. She is a sex machine. Huge natural boobs. She and I had the hottest sex. Deep french kissing. Biting. I'm in love with her. She lives with another girl in Manchester NH. Check out her Instagram.
    Can you pm me her Instagram?

  11. #1307
    Quote Originally Posted by JoelBen77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or had fun the this one before?? PM me.

    Profile is long gone no need to ask for link.

    Was on seeking.

    Only interested people who have seen her before.
    Looks like Dorian. She is a sex machine. Huge natural boobs. She and I had the hottest sex. Deep french kissing. Biting. I'm in love with her. She lives with another girl in Manchester NH. Check out her Instagram.

  12. #1306

    Saw her today

    Quote Originally Posted by Joebags  [View Original Post]
    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...e/377050046854

    Any one seen her texted and no response. Will keep trying and report back if I connect.
    I met her today, she was walking. I was surprised to scoop her up on Lincoln. She lives in that area and was going to the store. She can't host but was clean, cool and we went to motel. Donated 1. 2, she is asking 1. 5 on STG. She not really into DFK but was pretty much GFE. I would see her again and she is way better than anything on the streets lately.

  13. #1305

    Big tit big ass nympho?

    Anyone seen or had fun the this one before?? PM me.

    Profile is long gone no need to ask for link.

    Was on seeking.

    Only interested people who have seen her before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200107686295710.jpg‎  

  14. #1304

    West Side BBW

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    My shedule got FUBARed so instead of meating for FS Friday morning I had to settle for QV today. The apt is pretty dirty. Smells of cig smoke and the floors a gross. She is very friendly. And replied to my texts quickly and didn't get attitude for the change in plans. The BBBJCIM I recieved was very good. No complaints there. Will I repeat. Idk. Perhaps in a pinch.
    Haven't tried her yet but she has an ad up on them with a few additional pictures: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lynn-esc...-732354#erotic.

    Jack.

  15. #1303

    Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    Yup, saw her ad a little earlier and recognized her right away and knew it was the rip off girl. Too bad, she looks like she could be a good time but I'd bet her goon bf / pimp holds the candy too high for her to reach so she does what he says to get what she wants.
    Humpty,

    She looks good, all teeth, nice eyes and minus a little baby damage a nice body. Could be fun. Oh well I guess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape