Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,301 to 15,315 of 26409
-
07-24-20 14:52 #11109Senior Member

Posts: 182Question and warning
Anyone meet Stephanie from Tryst? https://tryst.link/escort/stephanie211.
I didn't get any hits against pics or her email. If I don't hear anything negative from other members, I have reached out and hope to see her next week.
Unrelated, beware of Ana Maria from Tryst https://tryst.link/escort/ana_sexy.
On TER there are reports of her ripping people off.
-
07-24-20 13:25 #11108Senior Member

Posts: 58Thumbs Down
Greetings,
Went to see this one https://adultsearch.com/wisconsin/mi...scorts/1917883.
Discreet-ish apartment in West Allis. $140 hhr $160 hr CFS CBJ. She is ok looking. Decent body, not a slim lady but not big either. Maybe 5'9 130/140 lbs, probably 30 something years old. Head game no bueno. She said I could hit it for a tip. I said wait what? I said no I hit it now for the price. If it's good, then I may tip. She said no next time. This time just mouth. If this was a legit business I would have demanded to see the manager. I was not happy. Took me a while to finish, had to sink deep in my thoughts. Finally finished and I skedaddled. Will not repeat. Do not recommend due to unforeseen up-charge. $140/$160 for head only is not worth it. Especially with this one. Her head game was not good.
FlipN Out.
-
07-24-20 12:21 #11107Regular Member

Posts: 1Go see Mary Fox
I finally met her. Been wanting to for years but was nervous. I met a provider last year who said some bad things about her and I was hesitant to go see her but after reading great reviews about Mary and having a feeling I would like her I finally reached out. I'm so glad I did we clicked very well. She is a very fun lady whom I got to know better than I expected. The previous provider I saw whom she also worked with (KS) didn't end well and why KS has been saying some nasty things about her. I will add I am black and heard Mary may not see me because of that and I can say that is not true Mary will see those that respects her no matter what the color of their skin. I regret seeing KS in the past due to the things she said about Mary. I still cannot believe what an incredible time I had with Ms Mary.
Her personality is so beautiful she is so full of life. Once again I didn't expect to meet such a wonderful person. And those eyes good lord she has such amazing piercing eyes.
Goddess like.
I'm here to say not to believe one bad review about Mary Fox. She is the real deal a real human a real woman with empathy and passion that I didn't expect. Go see Mary!
-
07-24-20 11:44 #11106Senior Member

Posts: 166Deanna
Sorry fellas. If you didn't get to see her, then she already left back to Madison. She posts there so if you want to see her you got to go there. Is she worth the drive. Yeah but would I go. No.
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...9/580083950409
-
07-24-20 09:46 #11105Senior Member

Posts: 181Based on my conversation with her, she has already relocated.
Originally Posted by Yamblu
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 09:04 #11104Senior Member

Posts: 58Agree
I've seen her a couple times as well, she is sexy as hell. Body is on point. She can fuck and suck very well. She doesn't rush you and she is negotiable within reason. Very nice gal. I will try to catch her when she comes in and out of town.
Originally Posted by Yamblu
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 08:12 #11103Senior Member

Posts: 111I saw her too. I liked her look, young and petite. She is probably one of the tightest I've ever met. My main issue with her is her "service". Lots of excuses, constant reminders of rules, laziness, clock watching, scheduling someone right after me, etc. It gets distracting. I'll probably still giver her another try just because of her body and the limited selection these days.
Originally Posted by MilwPussyHound
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 02:13 #11102Senior Member

Posts: 217Adriana / Naudiana
I last seen her in February. This year. Haven't heard from her since. It didn't go well with us so I don't see her no more. Hell, haven't seen anyone since her because of covid.
Originally Posted by Mike1199
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 23:47 #11101Senior Member

Posts: 39Alizee
Seen Alizee several times now over the past few weeks (sorry I'm just not posting my dudes.). If I'm being overly critical, the pics aren't 100% spot on, but she is sexy and I am almost always overly critical. So point being you will like her I'm sure. Seen other posts saying everything covered, but for me I just did bbbjcimws each time with no issues. And fuck can she suck. Best deep throat / throat fuck I've had for sure. Hence my hesitation to post and share LOL. Based on reading some other reviews, experience might vary based on if she likes you? But in my experience this girl gives the best head, and I've had plenty I promise you. Recently mentioned she may be relocating, but returning frequently just FYI. But for real I definitely recommend overall for sure.
-
07-23-20 23:10 #11100Senior Member

Posts: 763I know her as Nicole. She is on FB.
.
Originally Posted by Mike1199
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 19:23 #11099Senior Member

Posts: 116Adriana or something like that? She had a few names.
Originally Posted by Mike1199
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 17:53 #11098Senior Member

Posts: 288149 er
I have a 69 year old provider who looks way better than that 49 year old. Plus 69 is skinny, fake tits that look like a 20 year old, and is a squirter who loves the fun.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 17:18 #11097Senior Member

Posts: 255I texted her this morning and she replied back right away. Originally her ad stated Waukesha and Milwaukee for locations, but she didn't realize it said that and said she never goes "up there. " I asked what part of town she was in and as so many do, she replied, "north side. " I told her that covered half the city and could she narrow it down a bit. She then said Appleton Ave. And I said thanks, but no.
Originally Posted by DaysFun
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 17:17 #11096Senior Member

Posts: 67Rhianna / Nadia
Hello. Her stage name was Nadia / Rhianna. I don't think she's around anymore unless someone knows otherwise?
Originally Posted by Mike1199
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 16:47 #11095Senior Member

Posts: 320Luna. Haven't seen her ad in a while
Back in town or just UTR? http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/656132849424.
Is anyone familiar with Luna, seen her recently? I saw her way back maybe last summer or spring or maybe it was two years ago. Picture look familiar, local 262 number Any info would be great, pickin's are so slim anything new is intriguing..












Reply With Quote





