Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11106

    Deanna

    Sorry fellas. If you didn't get to see her, then she already left back to Madison. She posts there so if you want to see her you got to go there. Is she worth the drive. Yeah but would I go. No.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...9/580083950409

  2. #11105
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamblu  [View Original Post]
    Seen Alizee several times now over the past few weeks (sorry I'm just not posting my dudes.). If I'm being overly critical, the pics aren't 100% spot on, but she is sexy and I am almost always overly critical. So point being you will like her I'm sure. Seen other posts saying everything covered, but for me I just did bbbjcimws each time with no issues. And fuck can she suck. Best deep throat / throat fuck I've had for sure. Hence my hesitation to post and share LOL. Based on reading some other reviews, experience might vary based on if she likes you? But in my experience this girl gives the best head, and I've had plenty I promise you. Recently mentioned she may be relocating, but returning frequently just FYI. But for real I definitely recommend overall for sure.
    Based on my conversation with her, she has already relocated.

  3. #11104

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamblu  [View Original Post]
    Seen Alizee several times now over the past few weeks (sorry I'm just not posting my dudes.). If I'm being overly critical, the pics aren't 100% spot on, but she is sexy and I am almost always overly critical. So point being you will like her I'm sure. Seen other posts saying everything covered, but for me I just did bbbjcimws each time with no issues. And fuck can she suck. Best deep throat / throat fuck I've had for sure. Hence my hesitation to post and share LOL. Based on reading some other reviews, experience might vary based on if she likes you? But in my experience this girl gives the best head, and I've had plenty I promise you. Recently mentioned she may be relocating, but returning frequently just FYI. But for real I definitely recommend overall for sure.
    I've seen her a couple times as well, she is sexy as hell. Body is on point. She can fuck and suck very well. She doesn't rush you and she is negotiable within reason. Very nice gal. I will try to catch her when she comes in and out of town.

  4. #11103
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwPussyHound  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one recently. Said her name was Angel. She has a neck tattoo and was skinner than pic shows. I know she is Maria's daughter which is why I wanted to bang her, that way if I ever bang Maria again I can tell her I fxcked and cummed inside her daughter. Angel was pushing $160/ hhr pretty hard. I told her absolutely not and agreed to the 120/ hhr. Same house Maria use to work out of years ago. Did the deed and left. Probably won't repeat. Its rough out there right now. Not sure where all the good talent went. I traded my UTR with a fellow senior monger on here but he hasn't reciprocated yet which is why I took the dive with this one.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/408209944102
    I saw her too. I liked her look, young and petite. She is probably one of the tightest I've ever met. My main issue with her is her "service". Lots of excuses, constant reminders of rules, laziness, clock watching, scheduling someone right after me, etc. It gets distracting. I'll probably still giver her another try just because of her body and the limited selection these days.

  5. #11102

    Adriana / Naudiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1199  [View Original Post]
    Anybody remember her? For the life in me I can't remember her name.
    I last seen her in February. This year. Haven't heard from her since. It didn't go well with us so I don't see her no more. Hell, haven't seen anyone since her because of covid.

  6. #11101

    Alizee

    Seen Alizee several times now over the past few weeks (sorry I'm just not posting my dudes.). If I'm being overly critical, the pics aren't 100% spot on, but she is sexy and I am almost always overly critical. So point being you will like her I'm sure. Seen other posts saying everything covered, but for me I just did bbbjcimws each time with no issues. And fuck can she suck. Best deep throat / throat fuck I've had for sure. Hence my hesitation to post and share LOL. Based on reading some other reviews, experience might vary based on if she likes you? But in my experience this girl gives the best head, and I've had plenty I promise you. Recently mentioned she may be relocating, but returning frequently just FYI. But for real I definitely recommend overall for sure.

  7. #11100
    I know her as Nicole. She is on FB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1199  [View Original Post]
    Anybody remember her? For the life in me I can't remember her name.
    .

  8. #11099
    Adriana or something like that? She had a few names.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1199  [View Original Post]
    Anybody remember her? For the life in me I can't remember her name.

  9. #11098

    49 er

    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    Ok here is pics of both. Tabby is still prego and they do not play with each other
    I have a 69 year old provider who looks way better than that 49 year old. Plus 69 is skinny, fake tits that look like a 20 year old, and is a squirter who loves the fun.

  10. #11097
    Quote Originally Posted by DaysFun  [View Original Post]
    Back in town or just UTR? http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/656132849424.

    Is anyone familiar with Luna, seen her recently? I saw her way back maybe last summer or spring or maybe it was two years ago. Picture look familiar, local 262 number Any info would be great, pickin's are so slim anything new is intriguing..
    I texted her this morning and she replied back right away. Originally her ad stated Waukesha and Milwaukee for locations, but she didn't realize it said that and said she never goes "up there. " I asked what part of town she was in and as so many do, she replied, "north side. " I told her that covered half the city and could she narrow it down a bit. She then said Appleton Ave. And I said thanks, but no.

  11. #11096

    Rhianna / Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1199  [View Original Post]
    Anybody remember her? For the life in me I can't remember her name
    Hello. Her stage name was Nadia / Rhianna. I don't think she's around anymore unless someone knows otherwise?

  12. #11095

    Luna. Haven't seen her ad in a while

    Back in town or just UTR? http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/656132849424.

    Is anyone familiar with Luna, seen her recently? I saw her way back maybe last summer or spring or maybe it was two years ago. Picture look familiar, local 262 number Any info would be great, pickin's are so slim anything new is intriguing..

  13. #11094

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    Ok here is pics of both. Tabby is still prego and they do not play with each other.
    You know where I can get info in them?

  14. #11093

    Asking for help

    I moved like a year ago from New York I can't find any info for a discret and safe ***** house an anyone pm info on this? Back in NY there were plenty why is Wisconsin so dry? Please help.

  15. #11092

    Sexy Sasha

    Saw her a while ago twice at downtown incall. Pics real, both times went well. She was indifferent and didn't even really look at me. All covered but she gives great head and has a great body. Finished DS and she bent over on edge of bed and she really does have a great body. A little bigger then in pics but can't complain about that backside. Would see again although just for QV which was 1. 2. Tried seeing her before and she asked for deposit which I refused. A few times before I first saw her she was responsive at first before ignoring me but eventually got to see her.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...c/559902748480

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape