Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 13305
-
07-22-20 21:05 #4515Senior Member

Posts: 512
Originally Posted by RammerJ
[View Original Post]
As I mentioned in a earlier post I dislike providers who explicitly state that they are offended by anyone asking what's to expect during a session with them. I don't want to pay an exorbitant amount of money (for me that's north of $$$ plus) without knowing what she will or won't be willing to accommodate during a session. With that said I always try to opt for the quick visit if offered mind you to specifically ask the provider in person what she will or won't do. We have discussed at great lengths how the hobby has changed over the years and I remember being able to ask a provider over the phone these very questions without any issues. I understand on a provider's part the issues of entrapment and so forth so personally a quick visit for me allows the opportunity to discuss menu options in person as well as allowing the provider the ability to collect a donation. As nice as her pictures seem to be right after hello how are you doing would have been the question "what's on the menu darlin?" Now this question to her assumes that during my research I was unable to find any ads with her activities already listed on the ad itself. If memory serves a well known provider like her has plenty of advertising across multiple escort page listings that will specify certain activities.
-
07-22-20 17:25 #4514Senior Member

Posts: 650Read my post 3689
Haven't seen her but if you decide to toftt, please post your experience. I would be pretty amazed if she looks the age of her pics.
Originally Posted by Slusty1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 12:44 #4513Regular Member

Posts: 5Dakota
I wasn't aware that was on the menu with her.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 11:24 #4512Senior Member

Posts: 231I guess mileage may vary
Just some more info about this one. I already posted a negative review, even considering my qv was only 40. I texted her about BBBJCIM, see photo. I asked about just BBBJ and got no reply. I'm happy HardOne got a good visit. I'm just putting out more info, for sure YMMV.
Originally Posted by HardOne69
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 09:35 #4511Senior Member

Posts: 60Have been keeping an eye on her for awhile now, could you share a little more info? The pictures are really old. Feel free to reply to my inbox.
Originally Posted by DookieLuve
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-22-20 08:28 #4510Senior Member

Posts: 512I agree with this and I never had the pleasure of visiting with her but just as I was planning on trying to schedule a visit the situation with her boyfriend / significant other popped up and that did it for me. I don't do drama at all. Ironically I was going to pull the trigger again this past week until the last review of her and the blown (pun intended) two hour outcall fiasco. Two hours and it's outcall!!
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 06:53 #4509Senior Member

Posts: 822I hope she's real
She definitely has BJ eyes.
Originally Posted by Achwt
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 06:51 #4508Senior Member

Posts: 822A common trend
I think we may be talking about a provider who has followed a very common trend. Used to be a solid performer who then went downhill.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
I love greek and I need a nice BBBJ to get going. I was thinking of seeing Dakota for a while, but then the reports, both here and in pm's, started to indicate ghosting, lack of certain services, sketchy people nearby, etc etc.
-
07-22-20 06:27 #4507Senior Member

Posts: 1206You just reviewed a provider who is really into greek.
Originally Posted by RammerJ
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 09:24 #4506Regular Member

Posts: 5Dakota and some assistance
New here but saw Dakota a while back. Relatively easy to contact but man the mystery when it came to location. When I finally got there she met me at the door in lingerie and led me to her play room. Started with BBBJ said she normally doesn't do that but she was in a good mood. Finished doggie. All in all worth it but I'm hoping some of the more experienced members here can point me to a provider that is a little younger and a lot of fun. I'd love to find a provider that's really into Greek.
Ram.
-
07-20-20 16:18 #4505Regular Member

Posts: 23Happy hour girl
Anyone dreamt of her? Pm details or feel free to share.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/972754783199
-
07-20-20 13:06 #4504Senior Member

Posts: 29Kelli
From what I understand, she is bouncing between NC and SC. Like you, I have had some nice times with her. She took the Covid19 break and hopefully will be back in full swing shortly. Spoke to her recently and she seems anxious to get back into it.
Originally Posted by Slabber
[View Original Post]
Isn't it funny how there are always 2 sides to every story LOL!
-
07-19-20 23:05 #4503Senior Member

Posts: 66All fake. You well learn how to spot them.
Originally Posted by Pantherfort
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-20 21:09 #4502Regular Member

Posts: 6Real or Fake?
I wonder if they are real. If so, why are the rates so cheap?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/713515111799
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...1/008253798427
-
07-19-20 21:06 #4501Regular Member

Posts: 6Real or Fake?
I wonder if they are real. If so why are the rates so cheap?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/713515111799
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...1/008253798427









Reply With Quote






