Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 587 of 888 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 637 687 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4527

    Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    You just reviewed a provider who is really into greek.
    I wasn't aware that was on the menu with her.

  2. #4526

    I guess mileage may vary

    Just some more info about this one. I already posted a negative review, even considering my qv was only 40. I texted her about BBBJCIM, see photo. I asked about just BBBJ and got no reply. I'm happy HardOne got a good visit. I'm just putting out more info, for sure YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by HardOne69  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/699271254622

    Gentlemen,

    I had the pleasure of meeting this young lady a couple days ago. I have seen a couple skeptical post about her but I decided to see for myself and I'm glad I did. I we set up a meeting and I was greeted at the door. She looks better in person than on the pictures. She was well dressed in a snug outfit that showed her curves. She was smiling and engaging. The main thing is she did not have her phone in her hand. As a matter of fact, she never touched it the whole time I was there. We talked for a few minutes then on to business. When she stripped out of her clothes, I was pleasantly surprised. Nice curves. S had a little stomach pouch, but easily overlooked. She started with a BBBJ that was better than average and even paid attention to the boys. She slid on the condom like a pro and jumped on reverse cowgirl. I did a little anal rimming and she really started to get into it. She laid on her side for a few minutes then on to doggie for the finish. She even had wipes to clean up with. I had a very good experience. Much better service than I have gotten for twice and sometimes 3 times the donation. I will be back. One last thing, I texted the number that starts with 424-.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01EAAFDC-9402-433C-8A21-5EEDDF55F4DB.jpg‎  

  3. #4525
    Quote Originally Posted by DookieLuve  [View Original Post]
    Well hello fellow mongers. This is my first post. LOL But a long time reader. Figure I finally share one of mine. I've been seeing for many years. An absolute true southern Belle. If you have ever had the chance you know what I mean. Loves what she does and loves to get it. YMMV she see a select few.

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...ecindy1-41320/
    Have been keeping an eye on her for awhile now, could you share a little more info? The pictures are really old. Feel free to reply to my inbox.

    Thanks.

  4. #4524
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    I think we may be talking about a provider who has followed a very common trend. Used to be a solid performer who then went downhill.

    I love greek and I need a nice BBBJ to get going. I was thinking of seeing Dakota for a while, but then the reports, both here and in pm's, started to indicate ghosting, lack of certain services, sketchy people nearby, etc etc.
    I agree with this and I never had the pleasure of visiting with her but just as I was planning on trying to schedule a visit the situation with her boyfriend / significant other popped up and that did it for me. I don't do drama at all. Ironically I was going to pull the trigger again this past week until the last review of her and the blown (pun intended) two hour outcall fiasco. Two hours and it's outcall!!

  5. #4523

    I hope she's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Achwt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dreamt of her? Pm details or feel free to share.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/972754783199
    She definitely has BJ eyes.

  6. #4522

    A common trend

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    You just reviewed a provider who is really into greek.
    I think we may be talking about a provider who has followed a very common trend. Used to be a solid performer who then went downhill.

    I love greek and I need a nice BBBJ to get going. I was thinking of seeing Dakota for a while, but then the reports, both here and in pm's, started to indicate ghosting, lack of certain services, sketchy people nearby, etc etc.

  7. #4521
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    You just reviewed a provider who is really into greek.

    Quote Originally Posted by RammerJ  [View Original Post]
    New here but saw Dakota a while back. Relatively easy to contact but man the mystery when it came to location. When I finally got there she met me at the door in lingerie and led me to her play room. Started with BBBJ said she normally doesn't do that but she was in a good mood. Finished doggie. All in all worth it but I'm hoping some of the more experienced members here can point me to a provider that is a little younger and a lot of fun. I'd love to find a provider that's really into Greek.

    Ram.

  8. #4520

    Dakota and some assistance

    New here but saw Dakota a while back. Relatively easy to contact but man the mystery when it came to location. When I finally got there she met me at the door in lingerie and led me to her play room. Started with BBBJ said she normally doesn't do that but she was in a good mood. Finished doggie. All in all worth it but I'm hoping some of the more experienced members here can point me to a provider that is a little younger and a lot of fun. I'd love to find a provider that's really into Greek.

    Ram.

  9. #4519
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Happy hour girl

    Anyone dreamt of her? Pm details or feel free to share.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/972754783199

  10. #4518

    Kelli

    Quote Originally Posted by Slabber  [View Original Post]
    Yep I saw her several months ago, she rocked my world. I thought she had moved back to NC.
    From what I understand, she is bouncing between NC and SC. Like you, I have had some nice times with her. She took the Covid19 break and hopefully will be back in full swing shortly. Spoke to her recently and she seems anxious to get back into it.

    Isn't it funny how there are always 2 sides to every story LOL!

  11. #4517
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantherfort  [View Original Post]
    All fake. You well learn how to spot them.

  12. #4516

    Real or Fake?


  13. #4515

    Real or Fake?


  14. #4514

    Dakota

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Dakota if you make another fake user to post about yourself I'll edit the post so it says you have AIDS.

    A2

  15. #4513

    Specialist?

    This one been posting as pleasure specialist. Any info on her? Looks like a mature BBW and I have enjoyed BBWs if they have big tits and good service. Immediately responded to text, but I did not pull the trigger, yet.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...m/797411602366

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape