Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 587 of 887 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 637 687 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 13301
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4511
    Quote Originally Posted by DookieLuve  [View Original Post]
    Well hello fellow mongers. This is my first post. LOL But a long time reader. Figure I finally share one of mine. I've been seeing for many years. An absolute true southern Belle. If you have ever had the chance you know what I mean. Loves what she does and loves to get it. YMMV she see a select few.

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...ecindy1-41320/
    Have been keeping an eye on her for awhile now, could you share a little more info? The pictures are really old. Feel free to reply to my inbox.

    Thanks.

  2. #4510
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    I think we may be talking about a provider who has followed a very common trend. Used to be a solid performer who then went downhill.

    I love greek and I need a nice BBBJ to get going. I was thinking of seeing Dakota for a while, but then the reports, both here and in pm's, started to indicate ghosting, lack of certain services, sketchy people nearby, etc etc.
    I agree with this and I never had the pleasure of visiting with her but just as I was planning on trying to schedule a visit the situation with her boyfriend / significant other popped up and that did it for me. I don't do drama at all. Ironically I was going to pull the trigger again this past week until the last review of her and the blown (pun intended) two hour outcall fiasco. Two hours and it's outcall!!

  3. #4509

    I hope she's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Achwt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dreamt of her? Pm details or feel free to share.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/972754783199
    She definitely has BJ eyes.

  4. #4508

    A common trend

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    You just reviewed a provider who is really into greek.
    I think we may be talking about a provider who has followed a very common trend. Used to be a solid performer who then went downhill.

    I love greek and I need a nice BBBJ to get going. I was thinking of seeing Dakota for a while, but then the reports, both here and in pm's, started to indicate ghosting, lack of certain services, sketchy people nearby, etc etc.

  5. #4507
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    You just reviewed a provider who is really into greek.

    Quote Originally Posted by RammerJ  [View Original Post]
    New here but saw Dakota a while back. Relatively easy to contact but man the mystery when it came to location. When I finally got there she met me at the door in lingerie and led me to her play room. Started with BBBJ said she normally doesn't do that but she was in a good mood. Finished doggie. All in all worth it but I'm hoping some of the more experienced members here can point me to a provider that is a little younger and a lot of fun. I'd love to find a provider that's really into Greek.

    Ram.

  6. #4506

    Dakota and some assistance

    New here but saw Dakota a while back. Relatively easy to contact but man the mystery when it came to location. When I finally got there she met me at the door in lingerie and led me to her play room. Started with BBBJ said she normally doesn't do that but she was in a good mood. Finished doggie. All in all worth it but I'm hoping some of the more experienced members here can point me to a provider that is a little younger and a lot of fun. I'd love to find a provider that's really into Greek.

    Ram.

  7. #4505
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Happy hour girl

    Anyone dreamt of her? Pm details or feel free to share.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/972754783199

  8. #4504

    Kelli

    Quote Originally Posted by Slabber  [View Original Post]
    Yep I saw her several months ago, she rocked my world. I thought she had moved back to NC.
    From what I understand, she is bouncing between NC and SC. Like you, I have had some nice times with her. She took the Covid19 break and hopefully will be back in full swing shortly. Spoke to her recently and she seems anxious to get back into it.

    Isn't it funny how there are always 2 sides to every story LOL!

  9. #4503
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantherfort  [View Original Post]
    All fake. You well learn how to spot them.

  10. #4502

    Real or Fake?


  11. #4501

    Real or Fake?


  12. #4500

    Dakota

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Dakota if you make another fake user to post about yourself I'll edit the post so it says you have AIDS.

    A2

  13. #4499

    Specialist?

    This one been posting as pleasure specialist. Any info on her? Looks like a mature BBW and I have enjoyed BBWs if they have big tits and good service. Immediately responded to text, but I did not pull the trigger, yet.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...m/797411602366

  14. #4498

    Reliability

    Quote Originally Posted by AnEaglesFan  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/482584141298

    After seeing several good recommendations for Dakota I reached out to setup a time for a 2 hour outcall. We originally agreed on a Thursday night but shortly before the scheduled time she asked if we could push it back an hour that she was running late. Ok no problem, well then 3 minutes before she was supposed to arrive she asked if I could come to her instead. I'm not local (up from the beach) and at this point it was getting late so I suggested we reschedule for Saturday. Radio silence. Friday she responded saying she dropped her phone and broke it and apologized for not responding sooner. Odd but ok, I've been there.

    We setup a time for today, Saturday, and all seemed well. She said she'd check in an hour our scheduled time to confirm. Great! 30 minutes before nothing, so I reach out. After sending a text and trying call 15 minutes after the text I finally get a response that she's running no more than 30 minutes late and again pushes for an in-call. I prefer an out so the 30 minute delay wasn't an issue. A few more texts back and forth that she's getting ready to head this way (now 45 minutes late). Finally after an hour and 10 minutes behind she texts saying she has a family emergency and cancels.

    Maybe she did have an emergency but after repeated delays and reschedules I sincerely doubt it. I'll happily update if the situation improves, but I'm beyond being optimistic.

    I'm not sure what's so special about Greenville but this is the third provider I've had completely stand me up here, and that almost never happens anywhere else I travel.
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/847752663106

    If she is your type she has always been reliable and punctual. She's nice and very fun. Not an addict. Clean. I will continue to see her.

  15. #4497
    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    Toftt on this one. Set up an appointment and showed up at hotel. After I had disrobed told me she had a bad tooth and could not do BJ. Also complained of general bad health and body pain. I also noticed blood and or streaks on her sheets. Room was a mess. She also said I better have my own raincoat because she did not have any. I told her if she was not feeling well we could hook up later. Gave her a couple of Andrew Jacksons for her time and booking the appointment. I dressed and left. She is not LEO. Pics in the ad are her, but does not look anything as good in person. Maybe I just hit her on a bad day and she was rushed. I'm glad I passed on this one. I am a sucker for variety which is why I even tried her. I need to stick with real pros like California Mandy or Dakota. Granted an hour with Mandy or Dakota would cost a Benjamin more than an hour with this one, but it is worth it.

    Maybe one of you will have a better experience with this gal. I was happy to leave and write it off to experience.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/648063740554
    Yep I saw her several months ago, she rocked my world. I thought she had moved back to NC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape