Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 5152
-
07-24-20 16:11 #1312Senior Member

Posts: 63Would you be kind enough to pm her Instagram to me?
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-24-20 14:45 #1311Senior Member

Posts: 87Nikki
Hi all, has anyone seen Nikki lately? Worth visiting? Thanks in advance for your input.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/493088730922
-
07-24-20 09:21 #1310Regular Member

Posts: 17I'd like to see her instagram as well please.
Originally Posted by JoelBen77
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 13:13 #1309Regular Member

Posts: 2Similar experience
Yes. Very nice, clean, no drama. Would recommend.
Woodhey J.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 10:28 #1308Senior Member

Posts: 39Can you pm me her Instagram?
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 00:16 #1307Banned Member

Posts: 942Looks like Dorian. She is a sex machine. Huge natural boobs. She and I had the hottest sex. Deep french kissing. Biting. I'm in love with her. She lives with another girl in Manchester NH. Check out her Instagram.
Originally Posted by JoelBen77
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 23:20 #1306Senior Member

Posts: 302Saw her today
I met her today, she was walking. I was surprised to scoop her up on Lincoln. She lives in that area and was going to the store. She can't host but was clean, cool and we went to motel. Donated 1. 2, she is asking 1. 5 on STG. She not really into DFK but was pretty much GFE. I would see her again and she is way better than anything on the streets lately.
Originally Posted by Joebags
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 20:21 #1305Senior Member

Posts: 39Big tit big ass nympho?
Anyone seen or had fun the this one before?? PM me.
Profile is long gone no need to ask for link.
Was on seeking.
Only interested people who have seen her before.
-
07-21-20 07:07 #1304Senior Member

Posts: 223West Side BBW
Haven't tried her yet but she has an ad up on them with a few additional pictures: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lynn-esc...-732354#erotic.
Originally Posted by FlyingFool888
[View Original Post]
Jack.
-
07-21-20 03:16 #1303Senior Member

Posts: 198Indeed
Humpty,
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
She looks good, all teeth, nice eyes and minus a little baby damage a nice body. Could be fun. Oh well I guess.
-
07-21-20 03:14 #1302Senior Member

Posts: 198Agreed
Downtown Boy, totally agree. There were a few on her but seems as though sometimes people don't like to report the bad. I figure I screwed up and little head won so may as well take the lesson and warn others.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 23:03 #1301Senior Member

Posts: 249EMonkey
The site is a waste of time, many reviews are not real, and they keep boosting girls up to the top listing them as active that are not even in the state anymore.
Originally Posted by StyleCouncil
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 18:47 #1300Senior Member

Posts: 114I saw her a few weeks back. She is the real deal. She advertised outcall so without thinking thought she had a car and text her my address. She said she was on foot. So I said no problem went to pick her up at a "neutral" location. Turns out she had been getting picked up in front of this establishment all day long. Anyway picked her up brought her back to my place. BBBJ then asked for CG (covered). She said CG wasn't really her thing but did it anyway. She looked liked she was in pain the whole time. I guessed her pussy was getting beat up all day. Nice enough girl but haven't been motivated to repeat. Anyway when I dropped her off there was a rent a cop security vehicle parked in the vicinity. I could've been just paranoid but it seemed to me that she was getting picked up and dropped off all day long at this same location. Not that that's illegal but just draws attention. Seemed like the guy in the shop she was hanging out in front of noticed. She even joked about how guys on this traffic detail probably noticed her going by all day long.
Originally Posted by Joebags
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 18:40 #1299Senior Member

Posts: 405She's back
Yup, saw her ad a little earlier and recognized her right away and knew it was the rip off girl. Too bad, she looks like she could be a good time but I'd bet her goon bf / pimp holds the candy too high for her to reach so she does what he says to get what she wants.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 18:30 #1298Senior Member

Posts: 33Them
Sorry, in the last sentence I was trying to inquire if anyone here subscribers to eroticmonkey and if it's worth it.
Originally Posted by StyleCouncil
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





