Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 5152
-
07-20-20 18:30 #1297Senior Member

Posts: 130http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...e/377050046854
Any one seen her texted and no response. Will keep trying and report back if I connect.
-
07-20-20 18:27 #1296Senior Member

Posts: 87Jacqalynn
She Was just Lynn until a few months ago, then she changed her name, not sure why. She is definitely not a spinner but when I was with her about a year ago she was a bigger but solid woman with very large firm breasts. I enjoyed the experience and did visit her a second time. FS.
Originally Posted by StyleCouncil
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 18:24 #1295Banned Member

Posts: 942Oh boy
I also noticed her new ad on skip the games.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
As well. I made an appointment last year and when I got to her house. (which is right near the bagel shop). By the way. There was a freaking cop literally outside her house and I called her up. And she said ""oh it's no big deal cops always hang around on my street" needless to say I got the hell out of there. I just wish there were more reviews on her. Either good reviews or rip off reviewies. Because there's barely any girls advertising now.
-
07-20-20 17:44 #1294Senior Member

Posts: 198She's back
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...n/694237113340
Phone number area code 515, ends in -6070. Working out of a house on Manchester street, third up from Lincoln with either black or maroon shutters and side door entrance. Should have recognized her but messed up. Made in all plans, meet at that place, we stripped and got started. She gets up and runs out with money bare ass naked and a guy comes in and tells me to get dressed and leave. Be careful and smarter then me. It's obvious in the pics if you remember her from a while back.
-
07-20-20 17:39 #1293Senior Member

Posts: 198New girl
Jump man, thanks.
Originally Posted by JumpMan67
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 14:51 #1292Senior Member

Posts: 90Second
I second that, love to get more details.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 14:20 #1291Senior Member

Posts: 33Jacqalynn
I broke form, and didn't do a lot of legwork before seeing this one, as my previous screening methods seem to eliminate everyone, LOL. So my little head made an executive decision. Set everything up via text, her apartment was clean and had a semi private entrance. She's much bigger than her pics indicate and maybe 5 years older. Very nice and accommodating. Bad news is that I'm not a big fan of bigger gals, and she has just an average face with some acne scars. Some guys will like her though, as although she's bigger she's not sloppy and her pussy was tight, only finger confirmed as I ehh wasn't moved to attention. By bigger, she has kind of a powerful build for a woman, for context was different than say Emily was when she was at her biggest, I was much more attracted to Emily at her biggest than her. But I know that my tastes are different than many, so if her body type is your cup of tea, then you might want to give her a try. I didn't negotiate, so you might be able to. Started with covered BJ, but she tossed the cover and continued without when Jr wasn't responding. Rates are listed in ad.
Also, if anyone subscribes or who has suspended to them, was it worth the trouble?
http://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jacqalynn...chester-435818
-
07-20-20 10:45 #1290Senior Member

Posts: 76Services
Basically we did what was listed on her ad. I didn't ask about anything extra. Usually the first time I stick to whatever they have listed. She quoted me a buck twenty with no specific time range. She didn't watch the clock or hurry me in anyway but it was probably half hour time range.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 10:11 #1289Senior Member

Posts: 356Thanks!
Thanks for the link. That's Bea from WYP. Hopefully everyone else can avoid paying the WYP price to start a convo with her. She offers 150 on there, don't now why she doesn't offer the lowest price to keeps guys cost down on that site. I think we all know the rates for services would be more.
Originally Posted by JumpMan67
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 07:49 #1288Senior Member

Posts: 198New Girl
Any info on donations or services?
Originally Posted by JumpMan67
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-20 19:02 #1287Senior Member

Posts: 76New Girl
Saw this ad on STG and decided to toftt since there are no good options anymore.
The pictures are her but they're filtered a little bit. She looks a little older in person but I still thought she was hot. There's a fair amount of loose skin. Looks like she may have lost a lot of weight. I'm certainly no prize so I don't judge too harshly on that. She was a very nice personality. She was fun to talk to and didn't seem like a crackhead. I enjoyed my time and will probably repeat if she sticks around. She also smokes if that bothers you.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/725636040405
-
07-19-20 14:06 #1286Regular Member

Posts: 3Yeah she has Irish features. I did a car date with her; I hadn't blown a load in a month due to Covid hysteria, so it was amazing, but I could tell it wouldn't have passed the mark if I weren't as sexually deprived as I was. Manchester is kind of hilarious; should be a prime place for scamming working class white girl chooch, but even WYP / SA / streetwalkers etc; it's all a shit sandwich here. I miss Harrington even though that was awful half the time. At least it wasn't awful all the time.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 19:46 #1285Senior Member

Posts: 71Remi
Love that girl. Haven't seen her in a while. But she really is the best.
-
07-17-20 22:19 #1284Senior Member

Posts: 249Remi
I second that notion, she is a great stop for a BBBJ, and personally I think she's great at it, one of the best.
Originally Posted by NewView85
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 16:56 #1283Senior Member

Posts: 90Remi
Just taking a moment to post my appreciation for Remi. She may not be the best, but she is incredibly reliable and since the talent pool has gone dry, I'd say it's well deserved.












Reply With Quote




