Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10213

    Jenna

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-p...e-you/31302797

    Had a visit with Jenna. Qv was 80. If only her performance matched her personality. Nice to talk with. However, mechanical CBJ. Switched to doggy and then mish. Finished in the bag. Lackluster performance. I also opted for her cause I was stood up by Ashton for the third time. Quality is serious lacking in our area.

  2. #10212
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her also. Multiple, times. She is good. For for it.
    In and out of rehab multiple times, never has been clean. Old pics, nothing outstanding about her. Also walks the streets and used to frequent the book store. Travels with husband / boyfriend. See at own risk. Heed the warnings.

  3. #10211

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her a while back. Emailed back and forth she seemed real and had a great sense of humor. Because of her location I wasn't able to schedule a visit. I worked out a deal for some specific pictures and sent her the cashapp. She had some personal issues or something and wasn't able to take the pics in a timely manner, BUT she refunded the cashapp I sent in full. So unless it's a long con I believe she is legit. Next time I visit Fayetteville I'm planning to try to set something up.

    Please PM me if you see her or get more intel.
    Met her about a year ago. Deposit was giving. She showed up on time. Great personality. We talked for awhile before we started anything. She was good, not great. For her rates. I wanted a lot more. Having said that she does take direction well and gave one hell of a BBBJ. Haven't repeated as I don't need to drop those funds for what she did. Lastly, her body is nice, again not great but compared to others it's on the better side.

  4. #10210

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her a while back. Emailed back and forth she seemed real and had a great sense of humor. Because of her location I wasn't able to schedule a visit. I worked out a deal for some specific pictures and sent her the cashapp. She had some personal issues or something and wasn't able to take the pics in a timely manner, BUT she refunded the cashapp I sent in full. So unless it's a long con I believe she is legit. Next time I visit Fayetteville I'm planning to try to set something up.

    Please PM me if you see her or get more intel.
    She must have a great sense of humor with those rates. She's got a serious case of GPS.

    Holydiver.

  5. #10209
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSiteAccess  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/079590417643

    Anyone ever connect with this one? Yeah yeah, deposit mentioned, but tone of the ad reads much different than the obvious scams out there.
    I contacted her a while back. Emailed back and forth she seemed real and had a great sense of humor. Because of her location I wasn't able to schedule a visit. I worked out a deal for some specific pictures and sent her the cashapp. She had some personal issues or something and wasn't able to take the pics in a timely manner, BUT she refunded the cashapp I sent in full. So unless it's a long con I believe she is legit. Next time I visit Fayetteville I'm planning to try to set something up.

    Please PM me if you see her or get more intel.

  6. #10208

    Yaya

    Does anyone know what happened to Yaya?

  7. #10207
    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    Link? Can't find her.
    Did you even try?

    https://tryst.link/escort/marie69

  8. #10206

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has info on Monica? She has be3 n around for a while.

    https://raleigh.escortdirectory-usa....t/monica/12957
    Also interested.

  9. #10205
    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in ages, but the few times I saw her were an awesome time. If she didn't live so far away she'd be a regular. There are enough ladies within 15 min of my house I just don't feel like making the drive.

    I hope you like greek because she pretty much insists on it.
    Link? Can't find her.

  10. #10204
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/079590417643

    Anyone ever connect with this one? Yeah yeah, deposit mentioned, but tone of the ad reads much different than the obvious scams out there.

  11. #10203
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Wait

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    Wait. What? When was this? I remember years ago she came to Raleigh for an outcall and the guy promptly stood her up. At that time she was heavily involved in squirrel rescue and it was no small feat for her to make arrangements to make the trip. After that she swore no more outcalls. If she's traveling now I'd certainly have her to my place.
    It was long ago. Had her yellow convertible sports car! I actually had some deer antlers for her and made a deal. Only that she came to get them and I paid the full $300. Lmao. Oh and the antlers were found on hikes. Yikes. I'm not a hunter. I'm trying to figure out the year 2009 - 2011. Then she met with my female friend a few weeks later for lunch and they both agreed I was an ass but they had a mutual attraction. It was one hell of a time.

  12. #10202

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    She's an awesome lady with a killer body. She also gives an excellent BBBJ. I saw her at my place in Cary. Once alone once with myself, a female friend and Marie. She's very good if your good.
    Wait. What? When was this? I remember years ago she came to Raleigh for an outcall and the guy promptly stood her up. At that time she was heavily involved in squirrel rescue and it was no small feat for her to make arrangements to make the trip. After that she swore no more outcalls. If she's traveling now I'd certainly have her to my place.

  13. #10201
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in ages, but the few times I saw her were an awesome time. If she didn't live so far away she'd be a regular. There are enough ladies within 15 min of my house I just don't feel like making the drive.

    I hope you like greek because she pretty much insists on it.
    She's an awesome lady with a killer body. She also gives an excellent BBBJ. I saw her at my place in Cary. Once alone once with myself, a female friend and Marie. She's very good if your good.

  14. #10200

    Still Around

    Are these two still around by any chance?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tri.jpg‎   yaya.jpg‎  

  15. #10199

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNY  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has any info or experience with Marie 69 from Southern Pines. For a 51 year old, her body looks super nice! May make the drive if anyone can vouch she is a good time. Thanks in advance fellas!
    I haven't seen her in ages, but the few times I saw her were an awesome time. If she didn't live so far away she'd be a regular. There are enough ladies within 15 min of my house I just don't feel like making the drive.

    I hope you like greek because she pretty much insists on it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape