Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10113

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her a while back. Emailed back and forth she seemed real and had a great sense of humor. Because of her location I wasn't able to schedule a visit. I worked out a deal for some specific pictures and sent her the cashapp. She had some personal issues or something and wasn't able to take the pics in a timely manner, BUT she refunded the cashapp I sent in full. So unless it's a long con I believe she is legit. Next time I visit Fayetteville I'm planning to try to set something up.

    Please PM me if you see her or get more intel.
    She must have a great sense of humor with those rates. She's got a serious case of GPS.

    Holydiver.

  2. #10112
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSiteAccess  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/079590417643

    Anyone ever connect with this one? Yeah yeah, deposit mentioned, but tone of the ad reads much different than the obvious scams out there.
    I contacted her a while back. Emailed back and forth she seemed real and had a great sense of humor. Because of her location I wasn't able to schedule a visit. I worked out a deal for some specific pictures and sent her the cashapp. She had some personal issues or something and wasn't able to take the pics in a timely manner, BUT she refunded the cashapp I sent in full. So unless it's a long con I believe she is legit. Next time I visit Fayetteville I'm planning to try to set something up.

    Please PM me if you see her or get more intel.

  3. #10111

    Yaya

    Does anyone know what happened to Yaya?

  4. #10110
    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    Link? Can't find her.
    Did you even try?

    https://tryst.link/escort/marie69

  5. #10109

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has info on Monica? She has be3 n around for a while.

    https://raleigh.escortdirectory-usa....t/monica/12957
    Also interested.

  6. #10108
    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in ages, but the few times I saw her were an awesome time. If she didn't live so far away she'd be a regular. There are enough ladies within 15 min of my house I just don't feel like making the drive.

    I hope you like greek because she pretty much insists on it.
    Link? Can't find her.

  7. #10107
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/079590417643

    Anyone ever connect with this one? Yeah yeah, deposit mentioned, but tone of the ad reads much different than the obvious scams out there.

  8. #10106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Wait

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    Wait. What? When was this? I remember years ago she came to Raleigh for an outcall and the guy promptly stood her up. At that time she was heavily involved in squirrel rescue and it was no small feat for her to make arrangements to make the trip. After that she swore no more outcalls. If she's traveling now I'd certainly have her to my place.
    It was long ago. Had her yellow convertible sports car! I actually had some deer antlers for her and made a deal. Only that she came to get them and I paid the full $300. Lmao. Oh and the antlers were found on hikes. Yikes. I'm not a hunter. I'm trying to figure out the year 2009 - 2011. Then she met with my female friend a few weeks later for lunch and they both agreed I was an ass but they had a mutual attraction. It was one hell of a time.

  9. #10105

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    She's an awesome lady with a killer body. She also gives an excellent BBBJ. I saw her at my place in Cary. Once alone once with myself, a female friend and Marie. She's very good if your good.
    Wait. What? When was this? I remember years ago she came to Raleigh for an outcall and the guy promptly stood her up. At that time she was heavily involved in squirrel rescue and it was no small feat for her to make arrangements to make the trip. After that she swore no more outcalls. If she's traveling now I'd certainly have her to my place.

  10. #10104
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in ages, but the few times I saw her were an awesome time. If she didn't live so far away she'd be a regular. There are enough ladies within 15 min of my house I just don't feel like making the drive.

    I hope you like greek because she pretty much insists on it.
    She's an awesome lady with a killer body. She also gives an excellent BBBJ. I saw her at my place in Cary. Once alone once with myself, a female friend and Marie. She's very good if your good.

  11. #10103

    Still Around

    Are these two still around by any chance?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tri.jpg‎   yaya.jpg‎  

  12. #10102

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNY  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has any info or experience with Marie 69 from Southern Pines. For a 51 year old, her body looks super nice! May make the drive if anyone can vouch she is a good time. Thanks in advance fellas!
    I haven't seen her in ages, but the few times I saw her were an awesome time. If she didn't live so far away she'd be a regular. There are enough ladies within 15 min of my house I just don't feel like making the drive.

    I hope you like greek because she pretty much insists on it.

  13. #10101

    Sexy Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to sexy nikki?

    Also is https://raleigh.escortdirectory-usa.com/ give recent providers or is this all old posts?
    I asked about her a month or so ago and no one responded. She kinda fell off the map. Please PM me if anyone has a new number for her.

  14. #10100

    Marie 69

    Wondering if anyone has any info or experience with Marie 69 from Southern Pines. For a 51 year old, her body looks super nice! May make the drive if anyone can vouch she is a good time. Thanks in advance fellas!

  15. #10099

    Monica

    Anyone has info on Monica? She has be3 n around for a while.

    https://raleigh.escortdirectory-usa....t/monica/12957
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8CC617FE-D371-4DDC-B2A8-EF224F3E56D6.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape