Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,671 to 20,685 of 30763
-
07-19-20 13:49 #10093Senior Member

Posts: 358Still Around
Are these two still around by any chance?
-
07-19-20 11:39 #10092Senior Member

Posts: 507Marie
I haven't seen her in ages, but the few times I saw her were an awesome time. If she didn't live so far away she'd be a regular. There are enough ladies within 15 min of my house I just don't feel like making the drive.
Originally Posted by BigNY
[View Original Post]
I hope you like greek because she pretty much insists on it.
-
07-19-20 11:00 #10091Senior Member

Posts: 79Sexy Nikki
I asked about her a month or so ago and no one responded. She kinda fell off the map. Please PM me if anyone has a new number for her.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-20 10:02 #10090Senior Member

Posts: 46Marie 69
Wondering if anyone has any info or experience with Marie 69 from Southern Pines. For a 51 year old, her body looks super nice! May make the drive if anyone can vouch she is a good time. Thanks in advance fellas!
-
07-19-20 00:21 #10089Senior Member

Posts: 574Monica
Anyone has info on Monica? She has be3 n around for a while.
https://raleigh.escortdirectory-usa....t/monica/12957
-
07-18-20 19:57 #10088Senior Member

Posts: 358What happened
Does anyone know what happened to sexy nikki?
Also is https://raleigh.escortdirectory-usa.com/ give recent providers or is this all old posts?
-
07-18-20 19:35 #10087Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
She is reviewed on TER and the couple I read said the same thing. Kind of rushes and business like, too bad cause she looks better than most on there.
Originally Posted by KimStranger
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 18:54 #10086Senior Member

Posts: 458Fakes
Been on hiatus from hobbying for the last few months.
It seems like now on stg there are so many more fakes and so few real providers.
Especially if you are looking for a non bbw.
-
07-18-20 15:26 #10085Senior Member

Posts: 54Anyone?
Have anyone dreamed about her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...687/3474658588
-
07-18-20 14:54 #10084Senior Member

Posts: 182Uber
You just have to give a name. The Uber driver won't I'd the person. The name just has to match.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 14:21 #10083Senior Member

Posts: 507Uber
If you get them an Uber then won't they know your real name? Or is there a way around this?
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 12:14 #10082Senior Member

Posts: 657Yeah I read that too actually, plus I also read that these girls stack clients somewhere around then, Darby MILF or Amy I tried to visit had like 2 guys in the car waiting for her to get done, I'm sure people started to notice. These nose neighbors and what not. I am finding it harder to feel unnoticed so I'm less inclined to going to motels during the mid afternoon because all the cleaning staff out, plus with cornona, these places don't want visitors. I usually go after the check ins have come in because hey I got my room and I go to the girls room and try not to park in the lot and be in my xar more than 5 minutes or I'm gone. Some girls have trailers and houses. Some of these places are better because they are more remote than the average motel. And when you bring them home if you were to do that, and I always think YMMV some of these girls can't be brought home under any circumstances, never bring them during daylight, always have the garage door open and just drive right on in. Your neighbors won't suspect a thing. Just be smart and you'll probably scope these guys out more, after the Darby MILF spotting of a guy I decided to make sure she wasn't going to make me wait. But never saw her because of the other guy I saw waiting for his turn.
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 12:09 #10081Senior Member

Posts: 619Well
Each year about this time Alexxa leaves to visit family in South Carolina. Then returns to Raleigh in a month or two. Always cleans out the clutter of old posts of Ads before leaving. When she was staying in Chapel Hill before leaving I believe it was with Darby. And by the way she was posting new pictures of herself around the Chapel Hill area. She is back in Durham now. Before her vacation I'm not sure of the story of the man at two places involving Alexa. Thought it was another provider. Alexa's reviews were good and if look in escorts, bareback ladies and in both Durham and the Raleigh forums you should find plenty of reviews. Alexxa is how she spells her name. If you want to see her I would imagine it's going to be outcall with you providing the Uber ride round trip. At least that was what I was offered. Have not decided yet as I'm hoping she gets a hotel room.
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 09:57 #10080Banned Member

Posts: 565Clarification
Not NT / not this post, another member, posts are buried in here somewhere from 2-4 months ago.
Originally Posted by Purple45
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 07:59 #10079Senior Member

Posts: 1710Probably because she's not what she was. I saw her about 4 years ago. She was thinner, but these pics are about that old. Bad sign. She was a lot of fun back then. Porn star stuff. Pile-drived her ass mercilessly. Loved it. Nasty talker too.
Originally Posted by JeepDude1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



