Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 1452
-
07-17-20 17:38 #582Senior Member

Posts: 511Selfish
Tha majority of the girls are selfish. They don't give a shit about anything other than a useless BF or drugs. I hope you learned your lesson and see what these girls are made of. They don't love you they love your money. I'm not counting another man's money but be careful doing this moving forward. Stop the money an see what happens💯.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 12:52 #581Senior Member

Posts: 1330Ending this type of situation is difficult. You fear what she might do to mess up your life. I suggest you tell her you don't have any more money. They all understand that. If she continues to push, you can tell her you are behind in rent/mortgage and fear losing your home. Maybe say you lost your job.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
Hopefully she doesn't know enough about you to mess with your life.
-
07-15-20 23:48 #580Senior Member

Posts: 1299Time to let go
Take it from someone who's had relationships with a couple of providers in the past and given some financial help (not 6 K, but more than a few bucks) to one of them. It isn't worth it. Do yourself a big favor and let go of this.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 21:47 #579Senior Member

Posts: 812Number 4
Yes, I too have helped a few girls get clean. Unfortunately some relapsed and OD (#1-3 for me). Like you, I do still in touch with #4-6 and see them periodically. My #4 does remember how much I helped (actually dropped her off at rehab) and I still do help her periodically and we do have our fun. See #5 and #6 quite a but even though they both have bfs. #7 has a bf but have not see her in a bit since she had a double mastectomy due to breast cancer. A real pity since she was a spinner with the biggest natural Cs I know. Still help her with groceries from time to time just for old times sake but has been a while since we connected for fun. But there are many who are clean and just cut me off just because eating back to it is a trigger for them. I must have spent at least $6 K in all my years of mongering but it has been a hell of a ride, from some wild UTRs all the way up to porn stars. At the end of the day, it is like finding a good meal, with a little luck you can have an excellent time for $20 and you can also spend $400 for an excellent time. But I have not been had for more than $50, it happens to the best of us but could all be easily avoided if we just follow some simple rules and stick with it. But to have spent $6 K on one gal, he must have been in love.
Originally Posted by Monoxide
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 16:42 #578Senior Member

Posts: 371I know.
Even love would not really be an equal trade for that sort of support. We first agreed to 1 k a month but things spiraled out of control so quickly. I know a lot of guys have had it worse trying to help. So I am thankful I can continue living exactly as am I now even though I will have to rebuild my savings. As for her. I just don't understand how at their lowest they just can't repay the favor or show they care.
Originally Posted by Monoxide
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 12:56 #577Senior Member

Posts: 198Just stop
Being a "friend", sugar daddy or Capt. Save a hoe (JK) is not easy even if you can afford it. I've helped a few girls, mainly getting them to a place where they could get off heroin and start to get a regular life started again. 1st one got off of Boy and ended up moving out of state and married some rich guy. 2 and 3 got straightened up and are maintaining an ok life, #5 is in Rehab now. And should be ok but time will tell. Now that things are going well, I can't really see them in any way because they are living a life and I'm not a part of. There's no prize, no pat on the back. Thats the way it works.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
If you can afford to help someone, do it if you want, just don't expect anything in return, it very rarely pays off except that you stepped up and tried to helped someone.
This case IMHO is a go no where, cut it off now. Lick your wounds and move on. I saw a change in my girls, from what you say there is no change, just stories. WTF you tried to do something nice in it ain't worked. You had good intentions, props to you.
Oh #4? Well that worked out in my favor, tall Brunette, slim, long legs and a beast in bed, she got better in life, has a place and a boyfriend. She keeps in touch, she still makes time to see me and we have our FUN, because this one really appreciates that I stuck by her, it's been 2 yrs now. I'm happy with that one.
Just my thoughts. YMMV.
Monoxide.
-
07-15-20 12:05 #576Senior Member

Posts: 511Shut down the ATM
Cut your losses bruh. She was using you the whole time. Are you her "Sugar Daddy"?
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 11:42 #575Senior Member

Posts: 40Oh man
I'm sorry to hear about what you are going through, I recommend you get out if this game ASAP and like the others said, Cut bate and run. Throw your phone in the bay if you need too. She will promise you pussy once you start to walk away. Don't do it. Take your loss and run NOW!
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 08:55 #574Senior Member

Posts: 334Let go of the guilt
I know you think you are helping them, but all you're doing is feeding their drug habit. If I were you, I'd just stop replying, block her number. Just stop. If you try to "break it off", she'll just get even crazier. Threaten to expose you, etc. Just stop all communication and let her wonder what happened. She'll find someone else quicker than you'll be able to talk your way out of it. If you really gave her 6 k for nothing, you should really think about talking to a counselor or something. That's a red flag. Just keep your head up and pat yourself on the back for getting out.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 22:32 #573Senior Member

Posts: 120Wait you gave out 6 k and don't get *anything* from them?! Cut ties ASAP. They are going to leave you bankrupt if they haven't already. In the future don't get suckered into these situations unless you are benefitting from it.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 14:10 #572Senior Member

Posts: 371I fucked up pretty bad
One of the girls has been asking me for money in exchange for a relationship. So far I've given 6 k and we don't hangout or talk. She calls me every morning saying she needs money for something that gets stolen or broken or medical issues or food. She said she didn't want to do drugs or escorting and now she tells me the place she is living with is run by a pimp that beats her and the girls and they aren't allowed any freedom.
I knew from the start that I would never get anything because there is no way to return the favor for things like this but I didn't expect these girls to be spending that kind of money and still homeless.
-
06-17-20 18:26 #571Senior Member

Posts: 647Hi DC,
Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual
[View Original Post]
Please PM me Gabby's number. I'm not sure if you saw my last PM or not. Thanks buddy.
-
06-17-20 18:19 #570Senior Member

Posts: 647I've ignored and deleted a lot of PM's from newbies for this exact reason. It almost never fails. Every time I post about a provider that I've seen and give a detail reviewed, there is always one or two dudes (regular members) bombarding me with questions, comments, and wanting to get info on said provider...I'm really getting sick and tired of the bullshit. It's utterly annoying. Now I know why a lot of fellow mongers say "only seniors need reply". And yes I'm talking to you poster "NGWT2011" or whatever the hell it is. You've been a member since 2011 and only have two goddamn posts on this forum to show for it! And hit me up twice PM'ing about my escorts that I've seen. WTF?. Seriously dude? You've contributed absolutely nothing to this website in terms of useful information, reviews, experiences, etc. On which providers are legit and good and which ones are bad or rip-offs. Basically a freeloading lurker letting others on this forum TOFTT. As a matter of fact, I think the mods on this forum should start deleting accounts that are dormant or inactive in terms of posting. Its not fair that a few of us are out there doing all the work while others sit on their collective asses and reaped the benefits. This forum is supposed to be a two way street when it comes to communication and providing details and we should all help each other out equally.
Originally Posted by HeadLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 14:21 #569Senior Member

Posts: 305Reccomendations
Maybe you could provide Intel on all the "gems" you have seen?
Originally Posted by Poggers123
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-20 10:53 #568Senior Member

Posts: 305Newbies / Intel
People are always on here asking for Intel but have yet to provide any. Usually this is because they only come to the forum to take rather than give. Got to risk it for the biscuit, we are after all risking our freedom. I go out and see girls and report back, sometimes the experience is amazing and sometimes an epic fail and I report that as well. If you ask for Intel, I am going to look through your posts and see if you have provided any before I respond. Juicier details are reserved for seniors by PM who contribute to the forum rather than take.











Reply With Quote





