Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,516 to 16,530 of 24517
-
08-07-20 10:23 #8002Senior Member

Posts: 198Lindsey
Yes met her before, she's definitely real, was staying in AA county at a private residence, Bree hit me up, needed a ride for something and offered some fun with both of um but I had to get her and have her back by a certain time.
Originally Posted by Mango20
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately I was way to far away to make it to um in the time Bree said she had, SMFH.
Monoxide.
-
08-07-20 09:32 #8001Senior Member

Posts: 631Lindsey
She told me 250 for HR.
Originally Posted by Mango20
[View Original Post]
With no multi pops for her alone.
That was a non starter for me.
-
08-07-20 09:01 #8000Senior Member

Posts: 235Dream
Yep, dream. She is really good when she gets into it. Plenty of reviews of her. Search for it.
Originally Posted by George525
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 08:20 #7999Senior Member

Posts: 209Dream
[QUOTE=George525;4914745]After reading a bunch of rave reviews on Drama, I decided I'd give her a shot. Kinda hard to get through; she takes forever to respond. But, I got through. She looks exactly like her pics. Okay body. Pretty much what you'd expect for a mature provider. She's business-like but comfortable. Gave up an outstanding BBBJ; I was ready to just nut on that. DATY was good; she gets into it. Started and ended in mish even though I was aiming for doggy. Overall, not not equal to the rave reviews, but repeatable.[/QUOTEhttps://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53080355/
-
08-07-20 08:16 #7998Senior Member

Posts: 209Interested
Has anyone had the pleasure of this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53088067/
-
08-07-20 07:12 #7997Senior Member

Posts: 52UTR lindsey
This is more of an update on her rather than a new review.
She is no longer living near hyattsville, but has moved closer to CB Bree. Apparently the requests for doubles with the two of them prompted the move to make setting that up easier. That will be good news for most of us mongers, bad news for the ones closer to hyattsville. She still doesn't have an incall, so she only does outcalls.
She is still new to this and doesn't know all the lingo yet so be patient with her. She is currently at the beach, so it might be a day or two before she will be back around the area.
LOL apparently many of you don't believe she is real- she will send a verification pic to you holding up a paper with something written on it that you tell her to. She is worth the higher price of admission because she does get into it, is not a clock watcher, and can be very sweet. She is more into safe play. Also since she is not using meds- its harder to bargain with her, since she doesn't have the urgent need to see one of us so she can get well.
I also cleared my inbox (again) so if you have been trying to reach me, you can now. Between Anjel, Bree, and Lindsey I have been having to empty my inbox every other day.
The three of them are all VERY good quality ladies, and good at what they do. No current ads for any of them, so PM me for info.
-
08-07-20 01:02 #7996Senior Member

Posts: 121Who would you say her face resembles? Any missing teeth?
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 22:48 #7995Senior Member

Posts: 149Sweet Chocolate
Fellas see this one while she's in town (only a couple of days left). Was a bit bored so decided to see whom was advertising. This one asks 1. 2 for ss, which is way too high for this area, but got her down to 1. Needless to say was more than worth it. Opened the door in her garden of eve birthday suit. Was amazed at her body and knew was going to have a good time. Everything covered but her CBJ almost made me bust. DATY is on the menu and she is extremely clean and fresh smelling. No marks on her at all. She's a dancer. After she and I were both warmed up, entered the box from behind and all I can say is just WOW. Her backside is amazing. Hit that for awhile; lazy dog, flip her on the side; then mish; 1 leg up, 2 legs up, 1 leg up; back to doggie till bust in the hat. In fact, the box is so good was about to drop another donation for a 2nd round but had to head home. On the way back, was already making plans to hit it at least 1 probably 2 more times before she leaves. She gets nice and wet, chill personality, non rush. Nice breasts as well. Face is prob a 4 but still extremely sexy. The ss ended up being more like 30 min, non rushed. She gets my seal of approval.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5405323053
-
08-06-20 22:27 #7994Senior Member

Posts: 209Dream
Her name is Dream.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53080355/
-
08-06-20 20:48 #7993Senior Member

Posts: 235Vanessa and Skylar
The link is.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...74-7/1/2823461
They took off the posts from LC.
The last 4 digits are *7621*.
Sorry for the confusion.
B.
-
08-06-20 20:30 #7992Senior Member

Posts: 29Your inbox is full. Can I PM you for some info? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Mango20
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 20:29 #7991Senior Member

Posts: 235Vanessa
Dirt blond.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 19:57 #7990Senior Member

Posts: 647So I assume Vanessa is the dark haired chick in the ad smiling?
Originally Posted by Baltimore2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 19:45 #7989Regular Member

Posts: 12Colleen In Catonsville
Saw her on Caton ave off 95.
Saw her a while back, and then she disappeared.
Says she does this when she has bills to pay.
She said she has a lot of bills to pay this week LOL!
6 QV BBBJ and covered mush.
She was fun. Seemed like she liked it- reminds me of an ex who liked it rough and got off on the kink of it all- as always YMMV.
She says she will be available all tonight and all weekend at least and said I should go ahead and review her.
She says all the fetishes are are on the table-.
Here's her ad.
https://callescort.org/585-420-6565
-
08-06-20 19:42 #7988Senior Member

Posts: 149Corey
I can vouch for Corey as well. Based on the pics in her ad, she appeared to have the type of bod that I like so met with her yesterday. Agreed to 1. 5 for hh and was well worth it. After seeing her in person actually went for the hr at 2. The hour ended up being more like 2 hrs. Fellas she's a keeper in my book. Low volume and more importantly, clearly loves BBBJ and rides like the wind. She actually prefers riding the D which is what I'm talking about. She nutted during reverse CG. She took a break mid-way to get a drink for she and I then returned. Once we were rested, went back to taping it like it was the end of the world. That view from behind is amazing. I'll have to find out if she's video friendly cause she could make some serious money on cam with that bod. She plans on relocation to a different area soon but I will definitely be a repeat. She has a good head on her shoulders and is great to talk with.
Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual
[View Original Post]
Actually had two other providers, one being greek Diamond, hit me up yesterday asking to come see them but I was to spent for that. I guy can't satisfy everyone. SMH.









Reply With Quote




