Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22710

    Miss Madisyn

    Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to her or where she went, is she still providing? She used to be out of the Pilsen hideaway but would also do outcalls independently.
    She's still at it. Her number is 312-XXX-8355.

    https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/chicago/312-945-8/1/1019993

  2. #22709
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac20  [View Original Post]
    With so many stores no longer accepting cash, are Chicago-area AMPs still accepting cash?
    Yes they are.

  3. #22708
    This one looks promising for a HE and a quality massage. Found her on massageanywhere.com. Anyone try? I might take one for the team this weekend and see how it goes. https://chicago.rubratings.com/65751.

  4. #22707

    AMPs and cash

    With so many stores no longer accepting cash, are Chicago-area AMPs still accepting cash?

  5. #22706

    Aol

    Any reviews of aol in logan square? I love latinas. Couldn't find anything with the search function. I've only been to Zeus for latina action. Seniors pm me.

  6. #22705

    1000 Rand

    Quote Originally Posted by SGlider  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/179212

    Anyone ever hit this place up in Wauconda. I drive past here all the time, and while I'm betting the girls are not as young and pretty as in the ad, just wondering if it's even close and worth a trip.

    Thanks.
    Check out the Waukegan / Gurnee Thread. I just posted a review the other day for Wellness. If you do visit there is a good chance you'll leave happy but it won't be because you spent time with anyone young and hot.

  7. #22704

    A couple of pre-quarantine trips

    Pre-Quarantine, was at SXL. There was an older lady at the counter (I've seen a few of you talk about her). She took me to a room and I asked if there was anyone else available for giving a massage, she said she was the only one. I was hoping the other lady (I forget her name but she's been mentioned here before. Younger and slimmer) was there but she wasn't. Massage was ok. On the flip asked if I wanted L1 or L2. Opted for L2. BBBJ wasn't bad. Her mouth was soft, so couldn't be mad at that. I like a little more suction but it definitely wasn't bad. She took the load like a champ.

    Also visited Ozone for the first time, there were 3 girls there. 2 Asian and 1 black. All of them were pretty, one of them was a little chubby. I drew the black girl. She gave a really good massage but no teasing, no extras on the flip. I was disappointed as I've heard some good things about Ozone. At least I got a good massage though. My guess is they gave me the black girl because I'm black? LOL. Either way, if I do go again, definitely requesting one of the asian chicks.

  8. #22703

    Tiffany and Jessy

    Any reports on them? https://www.adultlook.com/p/3142763.

    Their phone number seems to pull up several different ads in the google search.

  9. #22702

    Wellness Center in Wauconda

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/179212

    Anyone ever hit this place up in Wauconda. I drive past here all the time, and while I'm betting the girls are not as young and pretty as in the ad, just wondering if it's even close and worth a trip.

    Thanks.

  10. #22701

    Found her

    Quote Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan  [View Original Post]
    Is in body rubs section of adultsearch.
    I called and text her. She has not respond back yet.

  11. #22700
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipK1  [View Original Post]
    She said so twice: By text and in person. She didn't explain why, and to be frank, I didn't want to deal with her limited English to figure out the details.
    So that why I can't see her.

  12. #22699
    Quote Originally Posted by ADAvet101  [View Original Post]
    Noticed there are a couple of new girls at CLM. Audrey and Milani. Has anyone seen them yet?
    I'm planning on seeing Audrey. Our schedules haven't lined up yet.

  13. #22698

    CLM New Girls

    Noticed there are a couple of new girls at CLM. Audrey and Milani. Has anyone seen them yet?

  14. #22697

    May May

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    Can you inbox me her number, I been wanting to see her.
    Is in body rubs section of adultsearch.

  15. #22696
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan  [View Original Post]
    I always make it clear up front what we will be doing together and she is quite willing. Yes, nice massage, and all levels available. She enjoys L3. Just curious how do you know she doesn't see black or Asian men?
    She said so twice: By text and in person. She didn't explain why, and to be frank, I didn't want to deal with her limited English to figure out the details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape