Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,296 to 17,310 of 40000
-
07-17-20 17:37 #22705Senior Member

Posts: 651000 Rand
Check out the Waukegan / Gurnee Thread. I just posted a review the other day for Wellness. If you do visit there is a good chance you'll leave happy but it won't be because you spent time with anyone young and hot.
Originally Posted by SGlider
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 12:31 #22704Senior Member

Posts: 68A couple of pre-quarantine trips
Pre-Quarantine, was at SXL. There was an older lady at the counter (I've seen a few of you talk about her). She took me to a room and I asked if there was anyone else available for giving a massage, she said she was the only one. I was hoping the other lady (I forget her name but she's been mentioned here before. Younger and slimmer) was there but she wasn't. Massage was ok. On the flip asked if I wanted L1 or L2. Opted for L2. BBBJ wasn't bad. Her mouth was soft, so couldn't be mad at that. I like a little more suction but it definitely wasn't bad. She took the load like a champ.
Also visited Ozone for the first time, there were 3 girls there. 2 Asian and 1 black. All of them were pretty, one of them was a little chubby. I drew the black girl. She gave a really good massage but no teasing, no extras on the flip. I was disappointed as I've heard some good things about Ozone. At least I got a good massage though. My guess is they gave me the black girl because I'm black? LOL. Either way, if I do go again, definitely requesting one of the asian chicks.
-
07-17-20 12:18 #22703Senior Member

Posts: 68Tiffany and Jessy
Any reports on them? https://www.adultlook.com/p/3142763.
Their phone number seems to pull up several different ads in the google search.
-
07-17-20 12:13 #22702Senior Member

Posts: 108Wellness Center in Wauconda
https://chicago.rubratings.com/179212
Anyone ever hit this place up in Wauconda. I drive past here all the time, and while I'm betting the girls are not as young and pretty as in the ad, just wondering if it's even close and worth a trip.
Thanks.
-
07-17-20 01:22 #22701Senior Member

Posts: 99Found her
I called and text her. She has not respond back yet.
Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 00:53 #22700Senior Member

Posts: 626So that why I can't see her.
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 23:59 #22699Senior Member

Posts: 155I'm planning on seeing Audrey. Our schedules haven't lined up yet.
Originally Posted by ADAvet101
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 22:09 #22698Senior Member

Posts: 116CLM New Girls
Noticed there are a couple of new girls at CLM. Audrey and Milani. Has anyone seen them yet?
-
07-16-20 17:33 #22697Senior Member

Posts: 213May May
Is in body rubs section of adultsearch.
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 15:10 #22696Senior Member

Posts: 67She said so twice: By text and in person. She didn't explain why, and to be frank, I didn't want to deal with her limited English to figure out the details.
Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 22:43 #22695Senior Member

Posts: 99Can you inbox me her number, I been wanting to see her.
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 21:24 #22694Senior Member

Posts: 465I scheduled with her a while back, but the session didn't take place. We agreed on a time an hour later, I headed down to her place and called when I arrived. No answer. I text her and notice a text from her asking if I'm on my way. Given that I spoke with her an hour prior to our scheduled time, I have no idea why she was questioning me. Given that I was driving on the expressway with the music on, I didn't hear the text. Long story short, she was still at the gym when I arrived at her place and told me she couldn't make it home for 45 minutes. I declined, drove home and never contacted her again.
Originally Posted by Whamster123
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 19:50 #22693Senior Member

Posts: 65Sara Update
Had my appointment with her and I won't repeat. Massage was decent, but wasn't sensual at all, there was also no teasing. On the flip she wasn't nude, and wouldn't take her sports bra off. I asked if she could take it off and she says "next time, I just got off work and need to shower". She did let me roam my hands around her ass while giving a go on the flip but that was all. Didn't even a bring a hot towel to clean off, she just handed me a hand towel and had to cleanup myself.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
The massage was rushed I scheduled a half hour appointment and had me out in 20 minutes. She is A pretty girl though with a nice body but much better value out there. I paid $. 5 for a lame 30 min massage and HJ.
-
07-15-20 14:31 #22692Senior Member

Posts: 213Massage plus
I always make it clear up front what we will be doing together and she is quite willing. Yes, nice massage, and all levels available. She enjoys L3. Just curious how do you know she doesn't see black or Asian men?
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 13:59 #22691Senior Member

Posts: 626I would look into the Gurnee forums for more info.
Originally Posted by Bb2212
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






