Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,406 to 21,420 of 30337
-
07-18-20 01:18 #8932Senior Member

Posts: 142Escort Index Phone Numbers?
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...89-0/1/2818687
What's up with the phone numbers having the last few digits blocked so that you can't see the number?
-
07-17-20 23:55 #8931Senior Member

Posts: 208Does she do BBBJ, half the time i ask they just block but its something I like
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
Also do you know half hour rate?
-
07-17-20 23:26 #8930Senior Member

Posts: 233Stay away!!
She is from the Hickory area. She looks horrible in person and has bad demons.
Originally Posted by CltMavi
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 20:57 #8929Senior Member

Posts: 3078For what its worth, think she has been mentioned on here before. I reached out to her via text 3 weeks ago, she said she was looking for party favors and would negotiate, but long delays in text response, hard core party favors, and didn't seem friendly so I decided to halt the pursuit. Was really interested cause of the pics of her booty but ultimately decided to wait until more information came along.
Originally Posted by CltMavi
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 20:51 #8928Senior Member

Posts: 395I posted like 3 times and it doesn't showup. My friend that knows her personally said she is reliable and trustworthy.
Originally Posted by Jsinatl67
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 19:45 #8927Regular Member

Posts: 3Cassie
Any info on this one?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/827940534920
-
07-17-20 18:59 #8926Senior Member

Posts: 346Adrianna is back for limited time
Adrianna is coming out of retirement and in town for the weekend. I've posted about her previously. She was my regular for a while until to she took some time off (she mentioned moving).
She truly is beautiful, very Good Thickness and doesn't disappoint.
And actually just a cool chick to hang with.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1947901
-
07-17-20 17:55 #8925Senior Member

Posts: 65Ass like that
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/473387668086
Anyone tried this chic? Can't find anything.
-
07-17-20 16:47 #8924Senior Member

Posts: 202Dee faced star
Yes I did search the EROS thread. No Dee's at all, kind of curious if you think about it.
Originally Posted by HeyItsMe68
[View Original Post]
When you say she is always working, do you meaning as a provider or a real job?
Thanks all,
J.
-
07-16-20 20:54 #8923Senior Member

Posts: 395I know someone who knows her personally. I know she is real and my friend says she is always working. Thats all I know about her.
Originally Posted by ITGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 19:54 #8922Senior Member

Posts: 35Couldn't find anything either but would love some details
I couldn't find anything in the forums about her either. All I could find is her add on Eros & models-world.com.
Originally Posted by Jsinatl67
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5803973.htm?cat=1
-
07-16-20 18:52 #8921Senior Member

Posts: 158Intel?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/626590222939
Anybody actrully seen this one? She's been posting for a while now for outcall. I tried to set up with her 3-4 times, even made a 45 min drive back home when she confirmed, but she never show up. Talked to her on the phone, seems nice and sweet. Not sure what the deal is.
-
07-16-20 14:13 #8920Senior Member

Posts: 392Jenna
Saw her as well. Nice location, but since she's not GFE she's not my type. Not sure if that would change with more visits or not.
Originally Posted by Gator1961
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 14:05 #8919Senior Member

Posts: 3078She didn't seem like she had bad demons cause she was thick and all, but who knows. I put off seeing her cause of her RBF but she was friendly enough, however, if you made her mad I could see that flipping quick!!
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 14:04 #8918Senior Member

Posts: 288I bought videos from her and followed her on onlyfans for a while. She's gorgeous with make-up. A little flabby around her bottom half, but I would jump at the chance to see her if she wasn't asking nearly 4 for a donation.
Originally Posted by Jsinatl67
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





