Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,421 to 21,435 of 30341
-
07-16-20 18:52 #8921Senior Member

Posts: 158Intel?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/626590222939
Anybody actrully seen this one? She's been posting for a while now for outcall. I tried to set up with her 3-4 times, even made a 45 min drive back home when she confirmed, but she never show up. Talked to her on the phone, seems nice and sweet. Not sure what the deal is.
-
07-16-20 14:13 #8920Senior Member

Posts: 392Jenna
Saw her as well. Nice location, but since she's not GFE she's not my type. Not sure if that would change with more visits or not.
Originally Posted by Gator1961
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 14:05 #8919Senior Member

Posts: 3078She didn't seem like she had bad demons cause she was thick and all, but who knows. I put off seeing her cause of her RBF but she was friendly enough, however, if you made her mad I could see that flipping quick!!
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 14:04 #8918Senior Member

Posts: 288I bought videos from her and followed her on onlyfans for a while. She's gorgeous with make-up. A little flabby around her bottom half, but I would jump at the chance to see her if she wasn't asking nearly 4 for a donation.
Originally Posted by Jsinatl67
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 14:01 #8917Senior Member

Posts: 3078She was a dancer at uptown cabaret, not so much anymore, I followed her on only fans for awhile where she occasionally posted vids of her and clients. Did you research the Eros thread?
Originally Posted by Jsinatl67
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 13:28 #8916Senior Member

Posts: 202Dee faced star
Hi,
Has anyone seen this person before? I tried a search, but tons of Dees and nothing current. The Title is her instagram account.
Thanks,
-
07-16-20 12:34 #8915Senior Member

Posts: 750Jenna
Good point, I should have searched the board first. Did the search and I am sure all the post I saw were for this Jenna. Looked like a mixed bag. May have to TOFTT. Will report back if I do.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
Thanks to all who responded.
Gator.
-
07-16-20 12:19 #8914Senior Member

Posts: 215Jenna
Met with her last year, she's not as insanely hot as the photos, obviously, but she's a very good looking milfy late 40's blonde. Service was good, not memorable though, a bit pricey, but her location was great for me and I don't mind paying for the convenience. Wasn't GFE, but I didn't push for DFK / BBBJ so YMMV. I'd see her again.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 11:51 #8913Senior Member

Posts: 351Jenna
She has been reported on several times before in this forum. Not her in the pics but a good representation. She is real.
Originally Posted by Gator1961
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 10:55 #8912Senior Member

Posts: 750Jenna
Does anyone have experience with Jenna? She looks TGTBT.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1913368
-
07-16-20 10:54 #8911Senior Member

Posts: 346This one wreaks.
Of Johnny Law.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/p...s/118405385241
Or some other scam.
-
07-16-20 09:32 #8910Senior Member

Posts: 7336Even-tempered may depend if she has had her pharmacy needs met that day or not? It doesn't seem she is much to look at in the face. No danger of me hurting that pussy. If you are hanging more than 7" you have special needs anyway?
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 08:52 #8909Senior Member

Posts: 3078I could see her being like that, it was a fast visit so idk about all of it. She was tight for sure, didn't get BBFS but didn't ask for it either. She was pretty even tempered the whole time, but that means nothing! LOL.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 08:26 #8908Senior Member

Posts: 346Rub Ratings Broads
First one looks like Jessica on eros but not certain she is same chick.
Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5880800.htm?cat=1
-
07-16-20 07:49 #8907Senior Member

Posts: 7336Hazel
She has one review on an Erotic site from March of this year. She sounds a bit bi-polar to me. Yea that ASS has always caught my eye
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





