Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 345 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 310 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 5161
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1276

    Brazillian

    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    Cute yes, but there's a lot of extra skin that's hidden well ish in her photos. Not really Brazilian or latino either from what I could tell. When I saw her she was just off of Union St, not really north end but place was not bad. Really bad at the head game. My two cents.
    Yea, I don't think she's Brazilian or Latino, I believe she told me she was irish, but definitely not worth it, belly looks like a deflated hot air balloon, hangs down, she must have been much heavier and lost a lot of weight. Head game was not good, neither was FS. Wishing I could delete that one from memory.

  2. #1275

    Not what's shown

    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    100 cardate.

    140 quick visit.

    200 full service.

    300 GFE.

    She's cute and says she's in the North End and can host.
    Cute yes, but there's a lot of extra skin that's hidden well ish in her photos. Not really Brazilian or latino either from what I could tell. When I saw her she was just off of Union St, not really north end but place was not bad. Really bad at the head game. My two cents.

  3. #1274

    Look a few pages back

    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    I don't think anyone's gotten into specifics, but I've seen mentioned she's not great. I passed a few months ago after she sent me a face pic.

  4. #1273

    She got back to me with this.

    100 cardate.

    140 quick visit.

    200 full service.

    300 GFE.

    She's cute and says she's in the North End and can host.

  5. #1272

    Anybody seen this Brazilian?


  6. #1271

    She quoted me

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    Sent her a small offer and she accepted. Quickly got to texting and she wants to meet Friday. Won't accept cash, has to be through app but she never quote a price. I think I'll wait until some positive feedback about her.
    100/ hr and anything goes. TGTBT, becareful.

  7. #1270

    6 month state funded vacation.

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    I was given a phone number for under the radar girl. (area 51 type shit). And I texted the number. The reply I got was that this is her sister. Do not call this number. She's in jail stay away. I think you guys know who I'm talking about hopefully I get some feedback.

    My string of bad luck continues. And I'm extremely paranoid even calling girls or entering into homes:
    She may get out earlier for good behavior.

  8. #1269

    Utr NH

    I was given a phone number for under the radar girl. (area 51 type shit). And I texted the number. The reply I got was that this is her sister. Do not call this number. She's in jail stay away. I think you guys know who I'm talking about hopefully I get some feedback.

    My string of bad luck continues. And I'm extremely paranoid even calling girls or entering into homes:

  9. #1268

    Ally

    Curious, she still trying to rob people with her boyfriend?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/202075242811

  10. #1267

    Paradise

    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know this provider. I met her on WYP. Has a apartment in Manchester by the mill yard? She goes by Paradise.
    Sent her a small offer and she accepted. Quickly got to texting and she wants to meet Friday. Won't accept cash, has to be through app but she never quote a price. I think I'll wait until some positive feedback about her.

  11. #1266
    Unfortunately if you haven't picked it up yet he's a troll and piggy backs of others on this board. He's hit up every region in the area looking for free pic / vids from everybody here. Look it up. Kinda sad IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    Are you trading the ones I shared with you? Better get the names right if you do. I think I'll add (c) or (r) to mine from now on.

    If I recall correctly, you sent 3 vs my 10 sent to you, so you owe me some footage!!

  12. #1265

    Back in the day

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever get to meet Jenna?
    I had a Jen but not a Jenna. Kimmy was the nympho. She was great. And messed in the head. She used to set up 3 ways because she loved DP. I shit you not. But she was very unstable and unpredictable. Too bad.

  13. #1264

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Is that her profile name or real name. She looks familiar but can't remember from where. I wouldn't hesitate if she isn't GPS.
    I've been texting with her for a few hours off and on. She told 1. 0 for a hour, red flag TGTBT. Then she told me she wants a deposit. Scammer!

  14. #1263
    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know this provider. I met her on WYP. Has a apartment in Manchester by the mill yard? She goes by Paradise.
    Is that her profile name or real name. She looks familiar but can't remember from where. I wouldn't hesitate if she isn't GPS.

  15. #1262

    Met her on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one recently, but cannot find anything online for verification -any Intel would be much appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/avaambrose
    She went by Ava. Took her to lunch, she told me 400 I passed and she called me a loser and texted me for two days calling me names. She's a big girl and just not worth that much for me. But if you can get her down she might be worth it, YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape