Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 13126
-
07-14-20 15:09 #8431Senior Member

Posts: 645Sharon
Has anyone seen Sharon lately. A fellow monger shared the last phone number he had from her with me in PM but she most likely switched it. If anyone wants to pm me her current number I'd appreciate it.
-
07-14-20 14:33 #8430Regular Member

Posts: 11Ashley
You must be super careful out there no one is your friend. Not preaching but I live 15 minutes from there and these scum bags try to ome into our neighborhood and steal and deface things. I hate to say this but the only thing these people understand is a good old style ass whooping. I am 60 years old but still very fit and can hold my one at whatever game they want to play. Stay safe and don't get out of your car unless you have to.
-
07-14-20 10:39 #8429Banned Member

Posts: 213The whole CVS encampment got cleaned out? What a shame, that was gem of a spot.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
Where did you used to find her, near that spot or somewhere else? I still don't know what she looks like; I'm not good w / names tbh, just faces, which is why I asked for a picture.
-
07-14-20 07:59 #8428Banned Member

Posts: 426To be fair, Krissy is kind of cute. Missing finger and all.
Originally Posted by AnonBuxz
[View Original Post]
But yea she is really cute. Hooked me up with a Double last time. Never once complained about time.
Thing is she stayed with that Bum behind the CVS which recently got cleaned out.
The whole Homeless encampment he had going was cleaned out.
I haven't seen her since.
I've skipped over her MANY times.
Its just she was out there one waiting, so I called her over.
She is a Pro.
-
07-14-20 07:41 #8427Banned Member

Posts: 426Thanks for the Heads up but Why In the Hell Are you eating on Kensington freaking avenue?
Originally Posted by Finn1972
[View Original Post]
Why are you bringing your gf there?
That line was prolly all Homeless Zombies too.
Why would you do that? It is mind boggling that you would put your gf in danger like that. You know what kind of people stay there.
Also, use spellcheck next time you post. There is so much red misspelled words, I can barely get thru your Autistic post.
-
07-14-20 00:33 #8426Banned Member

Posts: 33Ashley why Wanted for Attempted Murder
About 3 weeks ago I was with my girlfriend on Somerset getting some pizza at a free giveawy at 3 in the afternoon the line was building up behind me and my girl then right behind me is trouble Meth head Ashley why I know her last name its a ery common one and she is a pretty girl about 28 with avy brown hair she was with her friend a guy thin about six one 170. So he the friend of Ashley from behoind shanks and punches me at the same time. I went to the police and theywill arrest her if you see her call the cops 911 and they weill gt her put her in jail where she belongs she told her frend o slice me I got 26 stitches and it dliced clear through my lower lip and if I hadn't turned I would have gotten my juggler but I'm an older man and this guy was maybe 25 or 26 yrs old so I'm posting this so you won't be hirt by this POS ashley and her friend who is also wanted for attemted murder and aggravated assault they may be in Bucs county. I had dated Asheley but she ropped me off and I would ask her for my money back eve4 ry time I saw her which was maybe 3 or 4 times ince when she ripped me off. Oher than her I have not had a problem except the occasionanal dash with my cash before date which I admit I get suckered into occasionally but I don't front money qnd like I said ashley wqs a good date the first timebut secon ime a ripmoff and there was no third time but she is such a scumbitch that instead of apologizong and ignoring my reques she like all meth heads loses her mind and takes violene as her course so wanted I hope she fries in hell if noone fuggs her up but le her rot in prison upstate and her fiend too here is a pic of young scum ***** Ashley.
-
07-13-20 18:22 #8425Senior Member

Posts: 61I've been down there the last couple weeks (I go after work between 1 am-4 am) and it's dead once in a while you may see something but its slim pickings.
Originally Posted by AnonBuxz
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 14:46 #8424Banned Member

Posts: 213Recently visited?
Anyone been down the ave lately? Thinking about going sometime soon.
-
07-11-20 17:25 #8423Banned Member

Posts: 213I'd be down for a meet-up.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 08:23 #8422Banned Member

Posts: 426I could just stop fkn being lazy and get out the car and look at the Photo they have up on the SEPTA station there at K&A.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
Gator do you guys here ever meet up for drinks and stuff or is this strictly considered Anonymous here?
-
07-10-20 01:22 #8421Senior Member

Posts: 157I know people that know the father and I have names and pics of the guys that supposedly did it.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
The dad is in recent vacation photos where he looks quite happy. He's a very fit looking older man.
Anyway, the photos of him make me conclude that she was leading some kind of rugged lifestyle for years and her loss was no big shock. I am also assuming that the two young scumbag, types that killed her think they're gangsters and left her body there for a reason.
-
07-08-20 20:55 #8420Senior Member

Posts: 748The word I got on the street a few weeks ago is the body was Christina also went by Tina. I do know her last name just don't want to post it here. She was a nice girl and well liked by all that knew her. She struggled with the same demons most in that area do. She was really trying to get her issues resolved. She was a girl that would help others struggling with the same issues. Encouraging them. One girl in particular, a long time friend assured me Christina was instrumental in her recovery.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
As is always the case when things like this happens, it's best to stay alert and aware of what's going on around you so you don't find yourself in a situation where a lot of questions are put before you. I know at least three innocent people that have been questioned concerning past issues like this. Best not to even be concerned about vice or that stuff. Just let the law do what they have to do to stop this nonsense. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
07-08-20 20:06 #8419Banned Member

Posts: 426I just spent the last 10 minutes looking for her name and pic.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
Its like she is a Phantom.
Why is this a Secret? She wasnt a Minor.
Can you PM me the info?
It is creepy guys like the one who killed her that ruin the strip for everyone else.
Now you can expect extra Vice patrols and all that other HorseCrap.
The girl Heather told me how a guy last month slapped her, after saying "All I have is my Dick and a Gun".
I'm like WTF man. Is $20 so much money that you have to rape a chick?
Those are the people that belong in jail.
Not the hard working Average Joe that just wants to get his stick wet.
-
07-08-20 11:58 #8418Senior Member

Posts: 987They have identified the female found dead in the suitcase on Kensington Avenue. If you do a little Google search her name comes up with pictures. I didn't know her. Sad situation all around. She was a mother also, and the father of her kids is also deceased.
https://www.pennlive.com/crime/2020/...pa-street.html
-
07-04-20 18:36 #8417Senior Member

Posts: 91Katrina
2nd that on Katrina. One of the better ones out there right now. Enthusiatic and unrushed service. Would rate here a 7 in looks department. She's a short spinner type with black hair, and been dressing skimpy with the warmer weather. One drawback is that she does have a dude hanging on her that she's also supporting, but doesn't seem to get in the way. Just may be hard to see if she's actually working sometimes.
Originally Posted by LadiesLove
[View Original Post]
Happy Huntin,
AC.











Reply With Quote






