Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 876 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 816 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8401
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyBlue2  [View Original Post]
    Is This the Darlene Your Talking About?
    Yes. It is her.

  2. #8400

    Right place, right time.

    Went for a stroll on K last night. Didn't expect to see much. Made the round but nothing worth my time. Right as I was about to leave, I lucked out with a WSW. Her name is Katrina, great service provider and worth the time. Sometimes being at the right place at the right time works out. Good luck out there.

    Cheers Mates.

    L. L .

  3. #8399

    Is This the Darlene Your Talking About?

    Quote Originally Posted by Msaunders6969  [View Original Post]
    Darlene the tall red-head is still around sucking tubes. Saw her on Friday and she looked all cleaned up from the last time I would not let her into my car. Dated her multiple times last year but then the drugs got the best of her. Her skills have not changed and she gobbles the entire shaft.
    Is This the Darlene Your Talking About?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Darlene.jpg‎  

  4. #8398

    Darlene

    Darlene the tall red-head is still around sucking tubes. Saw her on Friday and she looked all cleaned up from the last time I would not let her into my car. Dated her multiple times last year but then the drugs got the best of her. Her skills have not changed and she gobbles the entire shaft.

  5. #8397
    Quote Originally Posted by ForthRyte  [View Original Post]
    So are we thinking that he K scene is history or just a sign of the Covid times?

    -- Forth Ryte.
    There will always be a K scene and always a SW scene somewhere as we are dealing with the oldest profession. In terms of available selection on the K, I noticed a decline long before Covid.

    Only time will tell when new talent reemerges.

  6. #8396

    Sky & Angie

    Picked up 2 named Sky & Angie this past week; both w / great, fat asses and both spoke Greek. Was an unbelievably fun time.

    Have never seen Krissy or Kristen. You'd think I would've seen a Smeagol-lookin one by now but nope, at least not by that description. If someone could post / find a pic of Krissy that'd be nice.

  7. #8395

    Regular Visits

    Awhile back had a great girl on speed dial, who I would see a couple times a week sometimes twice in a day. Best BBBJ I ever had, would let me cum in her mouth, she was great. Anyone have someone good to pass along, I would really like to find someone for a couple times a week meeting. Any help is appreciated.

  8. #8394

    Dead ave.

    I went out last night about 1 am. Only did one sweep up and down and saw maybe 2 girls and not that nice at that. I decided to try Broadway in Camden. Plenty of action and some real lookers. Picked up a WSW, total spinner and good looking. She got in and smelled like soap! What a difference from the K. Try it out!

  9. #8393

    Redhead Kristen with Amazing Tits

    A-1 Sloppy BeeJay from this Redhead with Great tits.

    Charges more than the others but you will see why.

    Her ass is amazing too, but she won't have sex.

    She looks so good I thought it was a setup, so I parked about 50' away and let her do the approach.

    Smells great, fat bubble ass, nice tits. ALL NATURAL.

    I can tell she was around a 9 when she was younger.

    She has to be around 45 now though.

    Get her around Jasper ASAP because as usual with Junkies, she will begin the fall down the slippery slope soon.

  10. #8392

    Speaking of Krissy

    Anyone had any Negative dealings with her?

    She is the Smeagol looking Dirty Blonde with 4 fingers. Walks around Jasper.

    I saw her once in a pinch and it was actually nice.

    I've been avoiding her for years because of how she looks.

  11. #8391
    Quote Originally Posted by ForthRyte  [View Original Post]
    So are we thinking that he K scene is history or just a sign of the Covid times?

    -- Forth Ryte.
    There's been a Warrant Unit sweep and most of the SWs have been picked up on their Warrants.

    Really right now all you are going to get is the Smeagol looking ones from out the bushes like Krissy or a girl that is a functional Homebody Junkie.

  12. #8390
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    ... there really isn't much of a SW scene anymore. Even regular veteran SW's who I occasionally spot I keep going because you can see the streets / drugs have finally taken its toll.
    So are we thinking that he K scene is history or just a sign of the Covid times?

    -- Forth Ryte.

  13. #8389

    Lack of talent

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure LE is always around in some way shape or form even when they don't make it obvious. There are numerous unmarked cars in that area also. I know because I seen them all with my own eyes. Most of the unmarked are newish Fords and I know one is a dark colored Dodge Charger.

    That being said, I'm starting to loose interest in the kensington SW scene and have for some time. Use to cruise around with excitement because there was a high probability you would find that awesome regular, or even better, a new gem, but now I find the area annoying (I. E. , constant congestion, idiots who tailgate, speed, and blow red lights) and there really isn't much of a SW scene anymore. Even regular veteran SW's who I occasionally spot I keep going because you can see the streets / drugs have finally taken its toll.

    I miss the days on a cold winter night when you could cruise a quiet back street around Huntingdon station and pick up a bombshell reg like Jordan, or another day you would find a total gem but then you would never see her again. Those experiences hardly happen anymore now.
    I agree 100%, there has been a real lack of quality lately. I am mostly out in the afternoons and I have not really found a whole lot lately. I did find a BSW the other day who was really cute and did not show any visual signs of drug use. I think she was not a regular SW but maybe just needed some extra cash. She was pretty and had a nice body but was very against me getting very deep. On the other hand she was tight and felt great. Did not get her name but she had her hair wrapped in a scarf and was on the back streets down between Castor and Erie.

  14. #8388
    Quote Originally Posted by Socalcasualguy  [View Original Post]
    Found myself down in Philly, with plenty of free time on my hands, so drove down to Kensington. It was about 10 pm on Saturday, but the place was pretty dead. Not lots of options. Good thing, is that the roads seem to be in much better shape, as they seem almost done. They seem to be working still on Front Street, so that was like trying to avoid land mines, but my car survived. Very few cop cars as well-which is always nice.

    That area never ceases to amaze me. As I was waiting at a light, I see a flash of light out of the corner of my eye, and look over, and what do I see? A older black guy, who seemed out of his mind, either mental health issues or drug issues, and he was shooting off a Roman Candle at people waiting at the bus stop and walking in the area. People running everywhere, as the blast from his Roman Candle are flying everywhere- bouncing of the sidewalk, walls of buildings and whizzing by people. That area always seems to amaze, LOL.
    I'm sure LE is always around in some way shape or form even when they don't make it obvious. There are numerous unmarked cars in that area also. I know because I seen them all with my own eyes. Most of the unmarked are newish Fords and I know one is a dark colored Dodge Charger.

    That being said, I'm starting to loose interest in the kensington SW scene and have for some time. Use to cruise around with excitement because there was a high probability you would find that awesome regular, or even better, a new gem, but now I find the area annoying (I. E. , constant congestion, idiots who tailgate, speed, and blow red lights) and there really isn't much of a SW scene anymore. Even regular veteran SW's who I occasionally spot I keep going because you can see the streets / drugs have finally taken its toll.

    I miss the days on a cold winter night when you could cruise a quiet back street around Huntingdon station and pick up a bombshell reg like Jordan, or another day you would find a total gem but then you would never see her again. Those experiences hardly happen anymore now.

  15. #8387

    First time in a long time

    Found myself down in Philly, with plenty of free time on my hands, so drove down to Kensington. It was about 10 pm on Saturday, but the place was pretty dead. Not lots of options. Good thing, is that the roads seem to be in much better shape, as they seem almost done. They seem to be working still on Front Street, so that was like trying to avoid land mines, but my car survived. Very few cop cars as well-which is always nice.

    That area never ceases to amaze me. As I was waiting at a light, I see a flash of light out of the corner of my eye, and look over, and what do I see? A older black guy, who seemed out of his mind, either mental health issues or drug issues, and he was shooting off a Roman Candle at people waiting at the bus stop and walking in the area. People running everywhere, as the blast from his Roman Candle are flying everywhere- bouncing of the sidewalk, walls of buildings and whizzing by people. That area always seems to amaze, LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape