Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,466 to 21,480 of 31139
-
07-14-20 00:51 #9674Senior Member

Posts: 208Looks like sites are getting harassed / shutdown again by the overlords, hope you folks saved some ph#'s took a few months last time this happened.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndtx/pr...ex-trafficking
-
07-14-20 00:10 #9673Senior Member

Posts: 309All covered but worth it if you like tiny girls. I'm out of town but would have hit her up for sure. She's very petite, with a pleasant attitude and doesn't rush you out. I didn't press too hard but I suspect she'd be up for it if you're well groomed and play your cards right. She was in a good location and didn't appear to have any demons. I'd recommend taking her for a spin.
Originally Posted by MoredRuthers
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 22:37 #9672Senior Member

Posts: 208Murican314 what was the damage? From the AD I read BBBJ is not available?
Originally Posted by Murican314
[View Original Post]
Quick review would be appreciated, thank you.
-
07-13-20 16:26 #9671Senior Member

Posts: 878If the government wanted to shut them down they would do it, this instance if it is someone deliberately doing this is probably just a simple DDOS attack, most likely by some amateur like that vigilante guy. If a pro (or the government) wanted to take a site down it would stay down, not just go up and down intermittently.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 12:14 #9670Senior Member

Posts: 7337It may be our own government attacking the site to bring it down. They may not have the means to stop it.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 11:54 #9669Senior Member

Posts: 998Usually when it redirects it usually means the site went out of business and someone else got the domain name. They will then redirect it to whatever site pays them to. Listcrawler has been dealing with a lot of fake reviews and fake posts for a while now, I'm glad it's gone.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 11:52 #9668Senior Member

Posts: 998They need better servers, better database. It's crashing frequently.
Originally Posted by NotDumasiLook
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 11:52 #9667Senior Member

Posts: 7337It is probably big brother shutting them down? Don't you feel safer knowing they are protecting us from getting some pussy? I would think they would prefer keeping this behind closed doors and out of sight over forcing them out on a street corner?
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 10:44 #9666Senior Member

Posts: 3079Interesting discussion on the Vegas board, a monger reported he tried to access skg via vpn based in the Netherlands and received the FOSTA notification, same they used to shutdown BP. This jives with what I tried to do accessing listcrawler, for Canada had no issues.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 10:42 #9665Senior Member

Posts: 309I've visited with her when she came down to CLT before. I'm a sucker for spinners.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 10:04 #9664Senior Member

Posts: 7337Probably getting hit with DOS attacks? Even though half the ads are FAKE or SCAMMERS I like looking at the pictures
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 09:56 #9663Senior Member

Posts: 3079LOL, its a bummer, didn't realize how much I looked at it until it's not there, like an addict or something lmao.
Originally Posted by BTR2010
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-20 09:52 #9662Senior Member

Posts: 346This one has to be TGTBT but I did get a chuckle out of: "Serious Injuries Only".
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/availa...rning/31058145
-
07-13-20 09:14 #9661Senior Member

Posts: 110Ugh. Both Escort Babylon and STG are down today.
-
07-13-20 06:28 #9660Banned Member

Posts: 1148Escort Babylon
It has been redirecting me for awhile now.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
Every time I tried to comment, it redirects me to some bs site.
I used to be able to comment / review but now it won't let me. Oh well.











Reply With Quote





